It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad gives festive speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad gives festive speech

news.bbc.co.uk

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will deliver Channel 4's alternative to the Queen's Christmas Day speech this year, it has announced.

He will be shown telling British viewers "the general will of nations" is for a return to "human values".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
should be interesting and Im surprised they are letting him give a speech. Would have been brilliant if it was straight after the queens speech and he said something like "And now I am going to blow the world up unless you pay me 1 gajillion dollars".....Dr Evil style....Seriously though - Any thoughts why they would let him give a speech???

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Man I hate this guy.
He looks so evil.
Im not anti muslims or anti anyones religion but this guy looks like pure evil in his eyes.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If his speech is anything like the way he gives interviews it will be nothing more criticizing every other nation.
I doubt I will watch it but I might read about it afterword.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted already

anyhow everyone has their choice of channels to watch and no ones going to force them to watch it.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Should be interesting and says a great deal about Britain being a free society more than anything that Ahmedijan has to comment.

It would be impossible to have such a plurality of thoughts in the US. Any tv producer trying the same thing would be slandered, have their career destroyed and may even face prosecution for sedition depending upon what Ahmedijan says.

Freedom is about opinions and thoughts not about driving where ever you want or buying things.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Should be fun. There's something about him that makes me laugh in the same way Mohammed Al Saheef (Iraqi ex Minister of Information) used to crack me up. Something a little comical!
Anyway it's always interesting to hear something from the other side. You never know who's telling the truth these days.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleHeroes
Man I hate this guy.
He looks so evil.
Im not anti muslims or anti anyones religion but this guy looks like pure evil in his eyes.

Unlike Bush and Cheney who look like happy cuddly Grandpa types who wouldn't hurt a fly (or shoot a judge).

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
YES, U never know who's telling the truth!
G Bush messed up the world so lets see who can hang on to his/her job by end of the year while economy is growing really fast in IRAN!
Still the petrol price is 5p in IRAN for god's sake where we have paid £1+ for so many months!
+ because the Guy has dark eyes and black hairs, you cant call him Evil!
Evil is the one Killing people ie G bush!
Killed so many Iraqies, afghans and Iranians and africans and .......! all of those were humans although didnt have blond hair or green eyes!
Give it 5 years, see who will be leading the world!

top topics

join