It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raiding the Vatican

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sorry about that Grey. I misread the post, I've been up all night at work and things aren't really processing clearly.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
Sorry about that Grey. I misread the post, I've been up all night at work and things aren't really processing clearly.

Muzz,
My bad for not making clear that I wasn't attacking your beliefs in any way. Sorry if it sounded that way.
Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
OK, Vatican has 1500 years of secrets written in their dusty books, a lot of them probably just political suff (i.e. Papa Borgia was a rough guy, had many ennemies killed on charges of profanities), but the influence of these subjects is very little on our society, right now.

Much more interesting would be to 'raid' CIA's or White House's archives, or the Cremlin's...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrunoDT
Much more interesting would be to 'raid' CIA's or White House's archives, or the Cremlin's...

Ahh, now you're talking!!! You could list dozens more. I'd like a look in the warehouse shown at the end of Raiders of the lost Ark

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim
I'd like a look in the warehouse shown at the end of Raiders of the lost Ark

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

Now thats a warehouse that I would like to wander around in! -Muzz

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I've also heard there's a room in the Vatican where the Pope goes and talks to Satan.

Just like the one in the Al Aqsa mosque huh?
Now and again you come out with something sensible, but most of the time you come out with the complete crap that you have above.

I despise the Vatican and the papal parasites but there is no way I could accuse them of such a ridiculous thing without at least some basis in fact.

Let me guess - you heard about this secret room from one of your Islamic brethren? I heard Muslims eat babies - because I heard it should I believe it and relate it to others?

Sow the seeds of doubt against a competing religion with better than a rumour from a follower of a religion which worships a tribal god.

As for raiding the Vatican? You'd never get in. Haven't any of you ever heard of the Swiss Guard?

ch.c-d.org...

They might look like poofs but they are trained soldiers.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As for raiding the Vatican? You'd never get in. Haven't any of you ever heard of the Swiss Guard?

That's why you'd have tons of tranquilizer darts and sleeping gas.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Then you aren't really talking about taking part in a realistic activity are you?

Unless you happen to be James Bond, the idea is a pipe dream.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sure the Vatican archives contain a treasure trove of important historical documents, including vast amounts of literature suppressed and destroyed in the name of Holy Mother Church. Any philosophy, science, even history texts that contradicted Church dogma were once confiscated and stored in the archives while all other copies were destroyed.

That being said, raiding the Vatican is a laughable idea, and using political or public relations power to force the Vatican to release documents would result in documents not unlike those produced by the Freedom of Information Act - garbled documents, pulled out of context, huge segments of "missing" or "lost" files, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe we can all chip in and hire one of these companies that use ex-SF soldiers and have them conduct the raid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join