It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am writing down my final thoughts and what I see for the world to read. You see I was out on a casual stroll through the woods in by neighborhood when I fell into this large hole. I am sending this message through my phone via the text messaging service. Now that you know how I am doing this I will tell you what I see. I have been falling for about thirty minutes now and I have been seeing a lot empty caverns bones and underground river systems. I keep looking for the underground bases for the reptilians but alas I have not seen one.

Now I have been falling for about an hour and I start to notice that I am starting to feel warmer. I most be falling into the center of the earth. Now I am wandering if I am going to fall into the magma and just simply melt and recycle my body back to the earth or will I keep going through the earth. While I am here I will tell you what I see. I can see large crystals or diamonds floating around through the magma it is really quite beautiful wish I could take a chunk with me on my way. Still I have yet to see the reptilians.

Well, it has been about another hour and the temperature is starting to cool so I must be through the center, now I am wandering if my terminal velocity has reached the point where gravity will not be able to stop me when I reach the other side. Maybe I will get to see outer space. Send

Sorry about that I spelled send instead of hitting send. Well now I see some more caverns and underground lakes and rivers, still no sigh of the reptilians, so I guess I am getting close to the other side now. Well it’s like what I thought. I am not slowing down any look out space here I come.

Now it is getting harder to breath and all I can see on the ground is greens browns and blues. Well I guess this is

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OMG - that's the funniest thing I've read all week!! Thanks!!

Oh and don't forget to text us from space! Let us know if you see that mothership out there!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ant4AU talking from the other side

I can't tell you nothing else i died in the atmosphere due to no oxegen.

Glad I could make your week.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

I can't tell you nothing else i died in the atmosphere due to no oxegen.

LMAO!!Starred for that!!

Though if by that you mean that you have such a good cell phone please tell us the brand/type etc because i'm interested.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Oh good your dead.... Does God look like Chuck Heston???? we need to know.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nope he is just a little to bright for me to look at, just look up at the sun and picture the shape of a man. And

Oceanborn it was the new touchscreen blackberry

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ATS is attracting too many LAME-BRAINS

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Now all i have to do is to ask it from Santa!

(this is NOT an one-liner....anymore
)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
very entertaining. Though I would have expected you would have died before getting to the center, quite surprising that you passed right through.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
you just can.t die without solving the story
that is not fair

…………

how am i supposed to sleep right now?
hmmm
……

new topics

top topics

join