It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Holiday Party, come have some egg nog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My entire family has become stranded this Christmas eve and I doubt any one is going to show up. I will most likely be spending a quite Christmas day with my girlfriend drinking some spiked egg nog. I invite anyone in a similar situation to join me here on BTS for a few drinks, laughs and Ham. We've got Champagne, booze and egg nog by the barrel, just let me know what you want for dinner! Best wishes to anyone out there that can't see the family!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Christmas, girlfriend, spiked eggnog.
Now, what exactly is the problem here? LOL

Merry Christmas to you, and you GF. and sorry your family is stranded!
We've got a few folks trying to make their way to our house too.
Many of them are almost there..Couple of snowstorms, a missed flight.
Hopefully they'll make it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wish you and the GF a very merry Christmas. Myself, I just found out a couple hours ago that I will be alone for Christmas for the first time in my life. I welcome your offer of drinks, egg nog, and ham!

No matter what our circumstances, may the holiday spirit visit us all

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Ahh my friend, any drink you wish we can make. Don't limit yourself to the ham either. This is a party where you get whatever you want served to you on a silver platter! This little party is actually going to keep going for a few days after Christmas, glad you could celebrate! The girlfriend and I just made a turkey for anyone that wants some and she just whipped up some hot totties. We have some karaoke going, pick a song!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Did you say......TURKEY??? ;-) I'm SOOO there! My family inhaled an 18lb turkey before I could get much more than a single slice over Thanksgiving!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Nice, We've got ham and turkey right now waiting to go in! I'm usually the one that eats all the turkey in my family. Every Thanksgiving I think I must consume at least 100lbs. of food.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Only 100lbs? Pashaw - you're nothing but an amateur!

new topics

top topics

join