It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Death Plot before 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im not sure if this was previously discussed. If so can a Mod please move this thread where they see fit. Secret Service is literally secretive. Apparently was never investigated by the 9/11 commission. According to investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker (www.madcowprod.com), three nights before President Bush arrived at the Colony Resort, several credible eyewitnesses reported 9/11 ringleader Mohamed Atta at a hotel just two miles down the beach, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.

Also, according to Hopsicker, "On the night before the [9/11] attack, Zainlabdeen Omer, a Middle Eastern resident of Sarasota, [FL] told police that a friend he knew as 'Ghandi,' who had made threats against the President in the past, had just arrived in the city." Omer indicated that his friend may be involved in an imminent assassination attempt on the president, and also warned of an imminent terrorist attack.

In response, Secret Service agents searched an apartment in Sarasota and arrested four occupants from Sudan. The men were questioned and released, and the Secret Service determined that Omer's warning had been an unfounded "coincidence." Score another one for those crazy "coincidence theorists," who think every suspicious connection or fact is just a coincidence.

At about 6 a.m. Sept. 11, Longboat Key Fire Marshall Carroll Mooneyhan was at the front desk of the Colony Beach & Tennis Resort as Bush prepared for his morning jog. From that vantage point, Mooneyhan overheard a strange exchange between a Colony receptionist and security guard. A van occupied by men of Middle Eastern descent had pulled up to the Colony stating they had a "poolside" interview with the president, Mooneyhan said. The self-proclaimed reporters then asked for a Secret Service agent by name. Guards from security relayed the request to the receptionist, who had not heard of either the agent or plans for an interview, Mooneyhan said. The receptionist gave the phone over to a nearby Secret Service agent, who said the same thing: no one knew of an agent by that name or of any poolside interview. The agent told the occupants of the van to contact the president's public relations office in Washington, D. C., and turned them away from the premises, Mooneyhan said. In light of the attacks, Mooneyhan wonders if what he witnessed is related to the events of Sept. 11.

(Please visit this link for full article)

Shortly after I followed up with an article that best describes this assassination attempt, only this one proved successful. Masood apparently was also asked to be interviewed before 9/11.

When Commander Masood asked him to translate for two Arab journalists who had been waiting patiently for nearly three weeks to interview the legendary guerilla leader, he readily agreed. As the interview started Masood Khalili says both he and his old friend realized something was terribly wrong.

"The last smile, it was a poisonous smile I will never forget it," he said. "When I watched the cameraman and he said he was ready - I smiled at him to thank him with a smile - saying good, you are ready. His smile to me the way he looked into my eyes, always I will remember that." As he turned to repeat the question to Commander Masood, Masood Khalili says he felt fire rushing towards his face. He says he knew immediately he and his old friend were about to die.

Masood Assassination

I would love to know what you guys think.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
darn!!!!!

if only

shucks

and i believe in conservatism,,,,,of course that's different than bush or republican platforms anymore

count down the days till he leaves,,, and granted the next 4 might be horrible as well

but i can sleep a little easier,,, i voted for ron paul

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly.

Imagine what the world would be like??

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Vary large quote? Since you wrote you agreed I can only assume you meant the post just before yours.

Wow! the mods must be watching you pretty closely or they're board.

On topic, interesting story and theory. Lots of bad people in the world.

My father had an idea about Afganistan that kind of blew my mind. Instead of military action and the inevitable alliances with the Drug Lords that run the show there, why not just pay the opium farmers for their crops? Offer more than the Drug Lords and when the SHTF take out those same Drug Lords and the Taliban.

Farmers happy, no seedy alliances, and take the dope and destroy it!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Im not sure if this was previously discussed. If so can a Mod please move this thread where they see fit. Secret Service is literally secretive. Apparently was never investigated by the 9/11 commission. According to investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker (www.madcowprod.com), three nights before President Bush arrived at the Colony Resort, several credible eyewitnesses reported 9/11 ringleader Mohamed Atta at a hotel just two miles down the beach, the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.

Also, according to Hopsicker, "On the night before the [9/11] attack, Zainlabdeen Omer, a Middle Eastern resident of Sarasota, [FL] told police that a friend he knew as 'Ghandi,' who had made threats against the President in the past, had just arrived in the city." Omer indicated that his friend may be involved in an imminent assassination attempt on the president, and also warned of an imminent terrorist attack.

In response, Secret Service agents searched an apartment in Sarasota and arrested four occupants from Sudan. The men were questioned and released, and the Secret Service determined that Omer's warning had been an unfounded "coincidence." Score another one for those crazy "coincidence theorists," who think every suspicious connection or fact is just a coincidence.

At about 6 a.m. Sept. 11, Longboat Key Fire Marshall Carroll Mooneyhan was at the front desk of the Colony Beach & Tennis Resort as Bush prepared for his morning jog. From that vantage point, Mooneyhan overheard a strange exchange between a Colony receptionist and security guard. A van occupied by men of Middle Eastern descent had pulled up to the Colony stating they had a "poolside" interview with the president, Mooneyhan said. The self-proclaimed reporters then asked for a Secret Service agent by name. Guards from security relayed the request to the receptionist, who had not heard of either the agent or plans for an interview, Mooneyhan said. The receptionist gave the phone over to a nearby Secret Service agent, who said the same thing: no one knew of an agent by that name or of any poolside interview. The agent told the occupants of the van to contact the president's public relations office in Washington, D. C., and turned them away from the premises, Mooneyhan said. In light of the attacks, Mooneyhan wonders if what he witnessed is related to the events of Sept. 11.

(Please visit this link for full article)

Shortly after I followed up with an article that best describes this assassination attempt, only this one proved successful. Masood apparently was also asked to be interviewed before 9/11.

When Commander Masood asked him to translate for two Arab journalists who had been waiting patiently for nearly three weeks to interview the legendary guerilla leader, he readily agreed. As the interview started Masood Khalili says both he and his old friend realized something was terribly wrong.

"The last smile, it was a poisonous smile I will never forget it," he said. "When I watched the cameraman and he said he was ready - I smiled at him to thank him with a smile - saying good, you are ready. His smile to me the way he looked into my eyes, always I will remember that." As he turned to repeat the question to Commander Masood, Masood Khalili says he felt fire rushing towards his face. He says he knew immediately he and his old friend were about to die.

Masood Assassination

I would love to know what you guys think.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
My father had an idea about Afganistan that kind of blew my mind. Instead of military action and the inevitable alliances with the Drug Lords that run the show there, why not just pay the opium farmers for their crops? Offer more than the Drug Lords and when the SHTF take out those same Drug Lords and the Taliban.

Farmers happy, no seedy alliances, and take the dope and destroy it!

This is an excellent point, though a little off topic. I'll be brief. Check out Webster Tarpley's "Unauthorized Biography of George Bush." You can download it for free from www.tarpley.net . In it you will find very strong hints about who is running the drug trade and why all the commonsense answers to the problem will not be implemented.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Interesting thread. Looks like we may have been one fiery press conference from having Haliburton's man in the White House. This is a wierd story. Who would want to be rid of George Bush? Seriously. Isn't he more useful in place? Why would you get rid of Igor only to replace him with Dr. Frankenstein?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe Bush Jr was expendable and it was an attempt that failed because the "reporter" got the name wrong. As ipsedixit said, Cheney was that close to running the show up front instead of in the shadows.

I'll check out the book on Bush ipsedixit, thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Interesting. I wonder if the true president could have been secretly behind these threats on the puppet president's life? I don't think Cheney would have any ethics issues in issuing such orders on Bush's life. That would be as effective as carrying through with the inside 9/11 attack, and possibly more effective, to stage an Arab assassination of Bush. This act would no doubt have led to war, and with Cheney in his rightful chair in the White House.

As it turned out, the alternate plan was used, destroying the WTC, a symbol of the American business practice. And then, earlier this year, they completed the assault by decimating the actual economy, giving the wealthiest of the wealthy a final bonus in the turn of unaccountable 'bailout' money.

top topics

join