It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel 4 to show Ahmadinejad message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Do me a favour, visit the family members who lost their loved ones in Iraq due to the weaponry supplied by the Iranian President and repeat those exact words. An absolute insult - especially since the Iranian government has just closed human rights offices in Tehran.

This has nothing to do with secularism or republicanism in the UK, Channel Four is simply chasing ratings (yet again.) The Indian actress was racial abused on Celebrity Big Brother - which the station refused to pull even though the government was disgusted by the content.

About time Channel Four was stripped of public money.

Do me a favor and visit the Iraqi innocent civilians killed by US and UK soldiers and repeat those words. Visit the innocent Iranians killed by US shooting down their airliners. Visit the families of innocents killed by the Shah that the US and UK put into place. If the US and UK werent over there they wouldnt be getting killed by Iranian weapons would they? Im willing to bet if Iran invaded Ireland the UK would place a few roadside bombs to get some licks in wouldnt they? OH WAIIIT its because its the Iranians and not the US and UK. That makes the killing of people ok. I gotcha. Bush and Brown can speak and play messages in Iraq all they want....heh funny.

Oh for for the people who regurgitates the Ahmadenijad says this and that about Israel why not just listen to his views directly from his lips than some taped over government propaganda. Here is 2 interviews from two different places try doing some of your own research instead of swallowing the government jiz fed to you.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
If the US and UK werent over there they wouldnt be getting killed by Iranian weapons would they?

[edit]

Not being baited.

*clicks ignore*

[edit on 25-12-2008 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
not saying you dont have the right to go up in Arms against his speach.
in my view opening up to someone elses prospectives isnt a bad thing.

I concur, but it is pretty obvious Channel Four is not concerned about alternative views - Ahmadinejad is guaranteed ratings i.e why the address was moved from the traditional spot to 7pm.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I had a revelation both Bush and this guy say God told them too, both are having calls from a God telling them to wipe each other out eventually and cause WW3, anyone think the Devil is playing the pupet master here? Its obvious that is what he does decieves the nations and don't forget he hates Jews too like every other empire he influenced through history.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So that justifies dead soldiers then? Again, don't lecture me about deaths of human beings and justify dead troops in the same sentence

Notice it's only American members "banging on about the war" and British members have the intelligence and maturity not to resort to political beliefs.

Not justifying anything Im saying the UK and US leaders speak in the arab world on a daily basis. Their message is allowed pretty much whenever over there. So why cant the favor be returned in a free society. Thats what differs us from them right? The facts are Ahmadinijad is not a good person but hes also no where near as bad as our governments paint him out to be. If you actually listen to his interviews and listen to what he really has to say about the holocaust and Jews you would see hes broken his issues down into three questions.

1. 60 million civilians died in WWII 6 million of them Jews. Why is there the focus on the Jews?

2. If the holocaust happened in Europe why did the Palestinians pay for it with their land?

3. Why is it if you question the holocaust or investigate details on the holocaust including who financed Hitler you get the anti semite label?

I think those are three reasonable questions and in regards to Israel he says there should be an election with all the Palestinian people and let them vote on Israel. Now I happen to agree Israel has earned the land through several wars IMO that is. Thats just how the world works but it still doesnt mean its not going to tick people off. It works both ways.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

he hates Jews?
last time i checked Zionests and Jews were diffrent,

i think Israel is a nazi state does that mean i hate Jews?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not being baited.

*clicks ignore*

LOL "Not being baited?" OMG are you kidding me. Because someone wants to debate the issues to throw me on ignore? I didnt disrespect you. I didnt call you names. I didnt claim anything that isnt the truth. Go ahead and ignore me the facts are you and I agree on alot in YOUR threads this just happens to be an area we dont.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm amazed at the number of people supporting censorship of C4.

Accepting censorship of the media, of any kind, is just another step down the road to authorotarian government.

I say let him voice his evil rantings freely, he will be condemned by his own mouth.
The more people that see and hear with their own senses what evils and nonsense this man spouts then the better.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Ratings maybe a factor, but selling add space on tv in the UK is not same as in the US. Block of time are booked a year in advance here and is not associated to programmes often.

Further, the C4 charter insists up on alternative programming and challanging point of views.

C4 has always had an alternative Christmas message programme every year. The fact that such non-conformity is encouraged says a lot.

The US has gone beyond censuring the Americans, it actively misinforms and allows vested interests to dictate what information US citizens get.

Had Ahmedijan planned to broadcast on tv in the US, never mind the US government, the main advertiser on a local affiliated channel would be threatened by the bloated rightwing conservative (conformist) opinion of the business owner.

This kind of broadcast interference should be banned.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Are some of you lot mad? Ahmedinejad is the President of a country that executes more people than any other country except China. Per Capita of its population it has the highest execution figures in the world.

It recently hung a 16 year old girl by a crane in the main square of the town where she lived because they found her guilty of adultery - she had been sexually abused by a 56 year old taxi driver for three years. Her mother had died and her father had to work to support his family. She was executed for an illegal sexual relationship whilst he was fined.

Three years ago the Iranians hung a 17 year-old and an 18 year-old boy for the 'crime' of homosexuality. Homosexuality is punishable by death. Again they were hung from a crane in the main square of their town. Google 'IRAN, EXECUTIONS, TEENAGERS' and see what you get.

Iran has had biased treatment from our media? Eat your words! Iran has no minimum age for a girl to get married so you will find evidence on search engines of girls as young as 9 being married because Sharia Law permits it. Under the Shah the minimum age was 18, but after the revolution the minimum age was abolished. Even the Ayatollah Khomeini, when he was 28 years old, married a girl of 10.

Last year they hung a boy of 15 for drug smuggling, despite international protest about it. They flout international human rights conventions and pour scorn on our 'freedoms' ... the freedoms that let you write here to say how badly Iran has been treated.

The religious bigots that run Iran are bullies, tyrant, child molesters and murderers ... don't take my word for it .... look on Google ... then come back here and tell me I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would actually ask - who watched the broadcast (or even the multiple you tube and google videos?) he actually does have a valid point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join