It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulating Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I find this post quite interesting. It would seem I have already been doing this method. I'll give my most recent example.

My g/f and I play the popular online game World of Warcraft. Blizzard (the company in charge) also has a card game; some what like Pokemon. In these packs of cards are special cards called loot cards. These get you special in-game (online version) items. We were standing at the store looking at other card games that I play (Magic the gathering) when I saw a box of the WoW cards. I asked the g/f if we should buy a pack and see if we could get the loot cards. Of course she wanted to. So I told her you pick first. I then said watch you'll pick one pack and I'll pick three and you'll get the loot card. At this time my gut instinct was going crazy. I even got a little light headed. We'll needless to say she opened her 1 pack and got the loot card. While I opened my 3 packs and got nothing.

This isn't the first time something of this nature has happened. I all ways chalked it up to being lucky, or unlucky. Maybe it's a hyper intuition or maybe its this time control method as described in the OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think time manipulation is just one step closer to us living 5D, where we will live in a higher consciousness shift than where we are now. Time would be something we will move around in, it will not be linear.

I've recently been reading about and practicing Reiki. In Reiki, you can send healing through time and space to someone or something, so your consciousness is changed in how you perceive time and how it works. I'm very fascinated by the concept of Reiki, and feel like I've found what I've been searching for for so many years.

In a great book I just got called "The Magic Guide to Reiki Self-Attunement", the writer Brett Bevell has some incredibly fascinating ideas of how to use Reiki over time and space. Attuning yourself for the first year of your life, for example, will change the way you perceive the way you are now. It's not that you lived your whole past life being Reiki attuned, but your memories are shifted because of it. It's really hard to explain, he does a good job of it, but unless I get the book out and type what he wrote in chapter 16 word for word, it's hard to explain.

Linear time is something that's a fixed idea, and with the consciousness shift of the planet occurring, linear time will have to shift as well. I don't see why it's not possible to manipulate time, at least a little bit... it's all in the way you perceive it.

<< 1   >>

join