It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen with the secret tech. after the US collapse?

page: 1

join
share:
sty

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am not going to argue if the US has secret military technologies ( US spent hundreds of billions on black-op projects , so I assume we talk about a consistent amount of secret technology) .

Having this in mind, my question is.. what will happen with the vast amount of secret technology achieved using tax payer money , in the eventuality of a total collapse of the US economy ?

Regards,
STY

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have to go, or I would post a more lengthy response. I think the tech stays within the corporate channels which hold it now.

That's how they keep our government officials blind to it. It's moved into the military industrial corporate complex, and we no longer have access to it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We as in we the people have never had access to knowledge of black operations tech.When the country collapses this tech.will be safely in the hands of the elite.The very ones who orcherstrated the economic collapse in the first place.
While they live in safety in their bunkers,we will bare the burden of survival.After the population gets dwindled down to a managable number then our new masters will come out of hideing and amaze us all with their technological wonders.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Anything not in the hands of the elite will be bought with bribe money by internationalists, similar to what happened in the USSR when it went down for a while. I won't speculate on who would buy the stuff per say other than the highest bidder.

After all how much do you think would be offered for top secret military documents that are not blacked out? I don't think I could personally afford them but I would give it a shot that's for sure.

sty

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe the first question should be - how much technology is out there? it would be interesting to also know how much money were spent in research for new technologies.. how would that be compared with the expenses in superior education for example.
Some people say that the tech of the military is about 30 more advanced that the commercial military - if that is true maybe we can figure out what the military holds then..
Going back to the Russia exampe - was there any major military technology "leaking" then implemented for the civilian purposes?
it is thruly frustrating that the society pays with tax for advancements while there is no benefit for the society that paid the research in the first place..

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Excellent replies! All very valid, in my opinion.

I would be more concerned with the potentiality for immuno-technology. I think that it is scary to consider that there are lethal viruses out there, some weaponized, for which there are highly effective countermeasures.

Should some horrible intelligence deem it appropriate to unleash a devastating plague upon humanity, while they themselves remain immune; it would spell the end of human existence as we have lived it throughout our understanding of history.

All of the greatest thoughts, deeds, and achievements will perish in a revised history; where the 'pure' were saved and the 'corrupt' were killed off!

Oy, paranoid enough for ya? I suppose the theory is outlandish, the stuff of a great Stephen king novel; but then, sometimes the center doesn't hold....

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nothing. It will remain in the hands of the current ones who have it now, all safe and sound in their underground bunkers filled with plenty of supplies and energy sources while the rest of us on the surface endure starvation and death all around.

Sounds sad, but thats more likely how it will be.

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You talk about the collapse, like it is imminent.
What makes you think, America is going to collapse?
It has been through much worse.And hasn't collapsed.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
America won't collapse, the world will not end, and the secret societies will hold the secrets as they have for all of these years. The rich elite will go underground with their reptilian buddies, and come out in 10 years or so when they figure all is safe again. And we will be waiting for them, rope in hand.

In all seriousness, I do see the Earth turning over for a new leaf, as it were, mankind has almost ruined her and she is sore and sick with man's wars and pollution, and the many parking lots. I think that is what the so called "pole shift" is all about, part of a natural cycle that happens ever so often, to bury all that man has built and begin anew. The Mayh say were are in the 4th Sun, going into the 5th sun, it is a cycle that never ends, just as we of humanity are in a cycle also. We are born, we live, and we die, over and over again, until that which is our souls have learned all of life's lessons and graduated school. then, and only then, are we allowed to play with the adults that live on other planets. Do not ever let anyone tell you that you have but one life, how could anyone learn all of life's lessons in such a short time? Even our reality is manufactured for our enjoyment, it is all for us.

Isn't it nice to be loved and cared for?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The rich elite will go underground with their reptilian buddies, and come out in 10 years or so when they figure all is safe again.

make that 82 yrs. (counting from 2012)

-

[edit on 24-12-2008 by prevenge]

sty

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
America is already collapsing. We talk aout the financial system. And as a non-american I am concerned on what is going to happen with the military technology worth hundreds of billions. As someone said - the bio-tech could be something to worry about too..
Talking about the US financial collapse is another thread, and it could be an interesting talk on the subject . However on this one : what is going to happen with the militar after the Us financial collapse.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

How can you be sane when the world is 99% insane unless your insane

Its not the end though. Never give up. keep going and overcome negativity the best that is possible while following gods Morality towed consciousness.
God bless.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Overratedfun]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
America is already collapsing. We talk aout the financial system. And as a non-american I am concerned on what is going to happen with the military technology worth hundreds of billions. As someone said - the bio-tech could be something to worry about too..
Talking about the US financial collapse is another thread, and it could be an interesting talk on the subject . However on this one : what is going to happen with the militar after the Us financial collapse.

the Us financial collapse.
"=" WW3. U.S wouldn't just dump all their tech in the rubish bin. Inanother way of looking at it, the Us financial collapse is just apart of the chessboard.

sty

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Somehow I believe that the actual Financial system was designed with a purpose, knowing that is faulty and one day will not be sustain-able, however this allowed to pump huge amounts of money into the military. Maybe this was the trick and the reason why the FED dropped the gold standard in the first place. And yes- as you guys say : possible there is a plan on how to react in the moment when the actual financial system cannot be sustained..

Well, enough negativity for today
I better wish you a happy Christmas and let us hope we can survive without the elites, it will not be easy not having a master but let us hope we can make it

[edit on 25-12-2008 by sty]

new topics

top topics

join