It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian rocket misfires, kills 2 girls in Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by raymond68

That's what I thought. I heard how Saudi Royal Family didn't get along with the religious types. No money to be made in religious wars. That and they never liked Iran who seems to be pulling the strings here. And for Kuwait I know they don't like Iraq after what happened but for the rest, not sure.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Israel supports Palestinian freedom too, so make your suggestion maybe 100%. How can any man deny another their freedom?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In the West Bank, Hamas is currently subdued, with its armed men deep underground, its political leaders in Israeli jails and those representatives still at large in the local authorities diligently playing by Palestinian Authority rules.

The governor of Bethlehem, Salah Tamari, a Palestinian activist and coexistence advocate for decades, said Hamas was weakening in the West Bank as people saw how hard life was under its rule in the Gaza Strip.

www.iht.com...

If Israel wanted to starve all of the Palestinians, don't you think the West Bank would be under similar conditions like Gaza. Yet the West Bank seems to be prospering and the Palestinians there are not starving.

Guess this wipes out the theory that Israel is trying to starve all Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yeah, I just wish them successful aiming... And what does Israel offers to Palestinians for this Christmas?

"Eat grass, or find some junks!"

They are starving there, dammit! ... And that situation havent change anywhere, no matter what the treaty has been. But Israel has lift their own demands, crashed homes, bombed civilians, starved and jailed childrens, building settlements... You just name the violation, and they have done it.

There is no Christmas in Palestine, only one day of suffering more...

I stand with Palestinians today, and no distorted history lesson can turn my head on this; Concentration Death Camps, and Ghettos are against humanity in general, no matter who run those, and against who...

People acting as sheeps doesnt change the course of dictatorship, but dooms to silence, and worthless death.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Just read Haaretz. Looks like Israel is going to respond before the elections. Hamas is reported as saying "Thousands more soon to be within range of their rockets."

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Palestinians are Arabs. There are many wealthy Arab countries with lots of space. Arab countries should take the Palestinians in and give them land and jobs. Or, Israel should make them citizens if they want to stay.

Israel is a very small strip of land. It had a small population of under 2 million people in 1947. One third were Jews.

Israel was given their land as the Promised Land from the old testament. The historical evidence of this is recognized by many nations. The Jews were overthrown by the Roman Empire and they were left without a homeland for 2000 years. It's referred to as the "Great Diaspora".

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel. The British relinquished their mandate over Palestine in 1948.

War broke out between the Arabs and Jews soon after. The 1948 Arab-Israeli War, established the state of Israel as an independent state, with the rest of the British Mandate of Palestine split into areas controlled by Egypt and Transjordan.

Oil rich Arab countries with much more land were holding on to land that had been given to the Israeli people thousands of years ago....and they know this to be true. They know the land was the Jews before the Roman's came.

On the heels of the Holocaust and after 2 thousand years of struggle for the people of Israel, these Rich Arab countries with lots of wealth and vast areas of uninhabited land would not give Israel back to it's rightful heirs.

Arabs not happy with the way the land was split up by the UN started the war against Israel. Israel finished the war and took over their land in order to try and maintain safety and security. In 1967 the Arabs tried to wipe Israel from the face of the earth. Israel army was out numbered 100 to 1 in what is called the 6 day war. Israel defeated the Arabs against great odds.

The bottom line is that the Palestinian Arabs way of life is vengeance, war, pain, and suffering. That is all they know. They spend all their time contemplating war and terror attacks. They have done nothing to improve life for anyone on the planet. There way is destruction, not creation. Israel is responsible for many improvements to civilization. They are a creative and inventive people.

I just wish they could reach the hearts of the Palestinians and usher in Peace.

I don't wish ill will on the Palestinians or Israel people's. All this ant-Israeli talk is dangerous and destructive.

God spoke to Israel as follows, "I will bless them that bless you and I will curse them that curse you".

Every nation that curses Israel is under God's curse. Don't be foolish and bring this curse upon you. Don't mess with Israel. Even the demons of hell know this and they shutter.

Now be nice. It's Christmas. You should pray for Israel and Bethlehem, the city of peace. Pray of Jerusalem, the city of the Great King. Pray for the Palestinians and Peace for all.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I'm not saying people should be sheep. I'm saying look at Mandela and Gandhi. See what they accomplished.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Raymond what utter bunkum, Arabs enjoy war murder and mayhem. Perhaps the Israelis should all move to America and you have plenty of space don't you, there are more Jews living there than in Israel, the US gives Israel billons in free money evrey year, the US is run and controlled by the Zionist and others so in reality that would be he best deal for them. The Jewish people are use dto moving from one country to another so its no problem for them. Its all positive, loads of land, no war, no fighting more money to go around rather than spending it on war, yes thats a really good deal.

For the Palestinians its even better, they get their country back, no war, so they can live and proser in peace. If I had my way that is exactly what would happen. I would remove every Jew form the ME and they can live in the US. Its not that I dislike Jews its just that is the most logical thing to do and the only sensible thing to do.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by JanusFIN

I'm not saying people should be sheep. I'm saying look at Mandela and Gandhi. See what they accomplished.

Yes, yes. Israel should take the peaceful approach and free the Palestinians. Violence is never the answer.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Hi,

I have learned Israel's history and the fight is not about land. The Palestinians do not care about the land, and the proof is that for more than 500 years the land of Israel was undeveloped and the land uncultivated.
Most Palestinians (and I say "most" because I know several Palestinians who say they are the minority who would love to see peace....mainly for financial reasons) would like to see evry Jew dead...not because of so-called oppression, but because that is what they religiously believe as a benefit to their faith and a must in their religion. That explains why they blow themselves up and not just go and shoot people. They can easily just throw the bomb or detonate it without wearing it on their chest.
That's just one example to show that it is a religious war and not a war about the land.

I had 2 friends die in a Jerusalem suicide attack. They did nothing to any Palestinian. Palestinians are just another part of the worldwide Jihad wars and we all have to wake up and realize that there are people who want to kill you just because you do not believe in their beliefs. And when the Koran says that "Jews are pigs" and that "one day the trees will say there is a Jew hiding behind me go and kill him" that is enough for me to understand that Palestinians, Hamas, Syrian regime, Ahmadinejad, etc... all have the same goal in mind....to get rid of every Jew, starting in Israel and going forth from there. They could not care less about a small piece of land that has little significance to them.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At the end of the day it just comes down to religion and which god you pray to, and your willingness to fight in the name of your god and religion.

Fight the good and holy fight for your god and you will be victorious my children, utter bull#, it is about time religion got canned for the good of humanity.

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How does that make any sense?

There were and are Jews living all over the Middle East. Yemen, Israel, Iraq, and Iran have had historical Jewish populations for ages.

Everything for the most part was just fine under the Caliphates. Jews prospered during the time of the Caliphs.

The solution here is not violence or segregation.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

When the Palestinian Gandhi comes forth to lead his people, I guarantee you freedom will follow suit. All it takes is one man to inspire and lead them.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I agree with you 100%. We should really all just pray for peace in the Middle East and for the rest of the world as well.

Thank you for your inspiring post

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Israeli Jews emigrate to the US? That is a possibility at some point in the future. I'm sure that will be like the Samson Option. From an Israeli perspective Arabs go live in Jordan and go home? Many different perspectives.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by raymond68

The Israeli Jews emigrate to the US? That is a possibility at some point in the future. I'm sure that will be like the Samson Option. From an Israeli perspective Arabs go live in Jordan and go home? Many different perspectives.

If the Israelis move in with their relatives in the States, wouldn't that leave the Palestinians to do as they wish with their country. What has Jordan got to with the price of butter?

Of course in the end there is the Xerxes Option.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
reply to post by fatdad

Your ignorance clearly illustrates the tactical flaw of the Israeli regime. They can't stop palestinians from doing this kind of stuff by continuing to oppress and counterattack. Each counter-offensive only creates more hatred and more attacks.
nice try and fail at derailing the original topic .. your ignorance in not seeing that terrorism does not work is unbelievable.. i support any country who has to deal daily with faceless cowards who only emerge from the shadows to kill and then hide like frightened girls when real soldiers confront them.. your anti Jew slant on every post you make is really sad...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Please. You waste time and energy on speculating about why things are as they are and attacking Israel or anyone that sides with Israel. You are invoking a curse upon yourself as I stated in my previous post. I don't care who your God is, there are spiritual laws in force. When the God of Israel said "I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you" I believe it because the 1967 six day war was won by Israel against 100 to 1 odds. That was a blessing for Israel and a curse for the Arab nations that started that war. They were cursed and humiliated as you will be if you curse Israel. So stop and save yourself from such a curse. Don't be a fool. Pray for Peace and keep your own heart full of peace. Love your neighbor as yourself and seek no harm to come upon anyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The Samson option is probably going to eliminate the Xerxes option before it becomes an option. This piece of land is crazy. Like a meeting point of Asia, Europe and Africa.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

When the Palestinian Gandhi comes forth to lead his people, I guarantee you freedom will follow suit. All it takes is one man to inspire and lead them.

I don't think the Palestinians are in a mood to bend a knee to the zionist oppressor.

The scenario I see is that the pariah status of Israel will cause Israelis to kick out the mafia in charge of Israel and ask for forgiveness from the Palestinian people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join