It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

no i dont agree with that bit,,,and I dont think he is the one

like I said,,he cant 100% every word be saying the truth,,mixed up maybe and everyone needs guidance

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessPriscilla
I do want to realize my full potential, Im Following you! lets go, to the purest of places where nothing is cruel and what unfolds before your eyes is expression at its finest. please, show me the way.

It's early days yet, but thanks for your vote of confidence. The way is in the making as we speak and is why I here on ATS. I should not have said 'follow me' early on in my post that was a little forward on my part. But you're obviously a kind heated soul with an open mind. That wil serve you well in the end times. U2U me if you want to learn more.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
i like this thread. it provides more insight into the human mindset than many others on ats. fascinating topic - I the GOD. why the hating reactions? we are all gods... maybe it's because we hate when our godliness is challenged by someone else?

Glad you like the thread but please don't insinuate that in any way I am saying I am God. I haven't said that. I am of God yes, and maybe even an original spark of God but to say I am all powerful would not be true at this point in time. God is welcome to move through me though.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Yes and why do you not agree? Becouse you know infact that it is a BAD thing for anyone to try.

You think hes wise fine, I think he should be banned for making such comments..

I cant insult someone on here, but someone can suggest

exhaust your body to the point of collapse

Like i said befor if you dont understand english then you wont get it...

Go over to a corner and faint or alteast get close "and what happens if it goes wrong?"

on his say so??? STUPID AND VERY VERY SILLY

So Yes im mad.

The thread was going fine for me up untill he said this... very very very sick person...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I agree that this thread is worrying. I have also alerted the Mods about the post where the OP' advice is to "exhaust your body to the point of collapse".

I urge to OP to now stop and think for a minute about what he/she is doing. I am sure this thread is just a joke or some sort of experiment, but the joke is not funny anymore. Things are getting dangerous, as I see there are members who actually takes the OP seriously and might try to follow his advice.

The OP is also encouraging people to send him U2Us to learn more... I hope nobody will do that.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thank you ziggy.. I understand the site Im on I know what im going to read and be able to laugh at or debate or even read for just the laugh..

But sometimes it goes to far and by that i mean the safty of others.

Im not stupid and I know what he is saying to "others" and its not safe..

SOMEONE yes just one person may just do what he said.. and reading it makes me very worried..

He may not think about things like cults or "sheep" or followers but I do.. Im on ats look it up...

I Dont know what els to say other than i never thought i would read something like that on ATS...

shocking and very worrying.... Mods????

Edit:£D

You cant say things like that, its not safe and no one do this please....

If you want to understand more about life its about living it not trying to do as he says.. listen yes but please do not try what he is saying its not safe..

very very ( every insult i can think about )

[edit on 26-12-2008 by theresult]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

off topic????

Ok let me get this right.. "he thinks hes the one" right???

You remove what I said that was very much ON TOPIC becouse hes god.. and this is his teaching??

READ IT I DID

and infact im going to toaly explode if you dont read that part of HIS TEACHING..or do you not understand english???

Becouse if one person does this AND DIES I will hold ATS in full account becouse you are CONDOINING IT

now read that becouse im way above top secret here im way PISSED ..

sorry but wowah!!!

What is the topic???

READ THAT????

I want to speak to the MORAL incharge on here mods.. becouse that goes way beyond ATS ...

IM TOTALY SHOCKED,,

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
this has been a great thread. it is almost as fascinating to read everyone elses responses as it is your premise. who really "knows" anything? so many beliefs are based on subjective experience. yet, so many firm convictions as to "this is the way it is."

You know something you’ve got it, you’ve got the it factor, I recognize it straight away.

I am not saying my path is THE way, just that it is one of them. Essentially the human experience is one of experiencing chaos and making the best to crawl out of the mire back into the light. It’s a hard slog and not all will make it. We are exposed to many charlatans yes but occasionally someone comes along who has insight, whether that be a Guru, a Prophet or someone similar. These individuals have something to impart upon us if we are ready to receive. But it takes a great element of trust to allow your belief system to be swayed by a teacher. Beliefs are like vehicles that perpetuate the mind into a state of motion towards the light (ideally). When the beliefs are false we normally have a situation where the mind responds in erroneous and often disharmonious ways leading to further chaos not only to the individual but those around them. Incorporate the right beliefs into your framework and what you have is momentum. If beliefs are the engines fuel, the engine is nature and the vehicle is your body the mind is therefore the driver. But in reality the driver does not have the coordinates yet, that is what he yearns for.

i feel you are pretty intelligent and definitely "out there" i try to imagine your path and why you came to ATS in the first place. someone mentioned that you have not asked for help; however, the very act of the posting seems a plea for help of some kind.

We all need help to deny so is arrogant and leads to stagnation of the individual.

So my plea goes something like this. We all want the coordinates right? Well I think I have them. I can steer my own vehicle yes, but I have so much love to give wouldn’t it be selfish to go it alone. If I could program your vehicle with the coordinates wouldn’t that be worth something? I have that knowledge, sure it may be a little complicated to get to but it’s in me. I know it is.

whether you are seeking followers or the cream of the crop to follow. inherent is a need to share some knowledge. it must be a very lonely spot you occupy. the want to share is human. seems like you are seeking a little validation. testing the waters, so to speak.

Not followers per se, more light beings. I am too tired to try conversion at this point in time. I don’t really need validation in all honesty, when ya know ya know. And yes it does get lonely.

additionally, you identified with the poster who labeled you an Annunaki. Nephalim comes mind; and the potentiality that you indentify with an alien sort of spirit. maybe in the likes of th RA material?

also, i sense a competitive spirit and a lot of "me". the karate and fighting battles are a clue. i can definitely see why you would feel "alienated". yours is knowledge that is not well received by other egos. most people are too busy trying to validate their own beliefs and think of what they want to say than to genuinely listen. everyone elses "me" or I.

Yes I like sparring, it is good for the spirit and gives it a good sense of its surroundings. Yes, the clash of the Ego’s, I can see this would go down well up there!

as far as "fishing out the casting director". i am not sure what you are inferring here. are you actually looking here for someone higher up the hierarchy than yourself? perhaps, you are seeking a little understanding?

Yes I am, always searching I am. My part isn’t so clear yet and as I said earlier it feels selfish to go it alone.

My question is that if spirit is infinite. then whats the big hangup about what happens here? after all a human lifespan is meager indeed compared to infinity. if one is truly spiritual, then death, 2012, and events happening here are almost insignificant. what becomes of one in the "long run"? i mean if a harvest is coming up, what happens to the guys that miss the cut?

don't throw your pearls before swine comes to mind; however, i welcome any unique insights you may have to offer.

Yes I will take this on board. Thank you. Nice post.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Well done for speaking up,,,your words are here for others that know something is going on,,,you give your messages this way.I must admit I only read a bit of your story,,but that was enough to know,,and there are some that are with ya and loadssss that mock.

You can maybe steep to peoples levels but when they dont understand you,,,you know your on a notch higher,,,,it aint about bragging its a spiritual thing in these days,,our spirits are learning and there is an army gathering,,,,say what ever you wanna say,,even if they dont understand,,,and only 1 or 2 do,,,its them 1 or 2 that your message is hitting home.

I will read the rest later

Thanks, those were really kind words. All I care about really are the ones I reach.

Love and light

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Been reading this thread from the beginning and must say it's interesting but as Ziggystar and theresult already said don't take it to serious. If somebody has found out for himself that he is "ALL" than thats great but we all have this potential so stop following and start exploring...

To the op: Congrads to you in finding what you see as the key to all that is. But i have a question for you. You seem to put a high amount of importance on your own person and i get the feeling from reading your posts that everybody else is less important......right??
Would you ,with the knowledge that the "body" is not important but the "soul" is, be willing to give your life to save a complete stranger...??

I'm betting that with the amount of self-importance you have ,you would be the first to run in the face of danger to save your presious being. I guess that you have gone through some lives now but still have many more to go to learn that there is no such thing as an individual holding the key. We all do and that's hard for you to accept 'cause you obviously put a lot of effort into something that needs no effort....

Peace

[edit on 26/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

I agree that this thread is worrying. I have also alerted the Mods about the post where the OP' advice is to "exhaust your body to the point of collapse".

I urge to OP to now stop and think for a minute about what he/she is doing. I am sure this thread is just a joke or some sort of experiment, but the joke is not funny anymore. Things are getting dangerous, as I see there are members who actually takes the OP seriously and might try to follow his advice.

The OP is also encouraging people to send him U2Us to learn more... I hope nobody will do that.

Geeze, to correct this, I mean do some excersise till you huff and puff and can't blow any more houses down.

What's wrong with being taken serious? Sorry but do you really think I have nothing to impart. Maybe to you I don't in which case go elsewhere, unless of course you are here as part of the disharmonious interruptions I have bore witness to throughout my life.

To the Mods, sorry for all the work this post has created but I put it in the right place for this topic, a topic obviously very dear to my heart. I am a truthful person and seek the truth in all I do. Now I have this guy trying to discourage people from U2Uing me! All I want to do is impart some of my knowledge and wisdom, to learn more and help others learn to. I have no book or product to sell, wrong I take that back the book I am selling is the book of life, my product is love and light. However I only ask for like minds in return.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think pharaohmoan is really Blossom Goodchild trying to get another kick out of her delusions. I can't wait for the day when he/she tells everyone to go to his "The ONE" website and buy all sorts of "The ONE" stuff. Oh...and the aliens are coming on January 1st, 2009...I SWEAR!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Been reading this thread from the beginning and must say it's interesting but as Ziggystar and theresult already said don't take it to serious. If somebody has found out for himself that he is "ALL" than thats great but we all have this potential so stop following and start exploring...

To the op: Congrads to you in finding what you see as the key to all that is. But i have a question for you. You seem to put a high amount of importance on your own person and i get the feeling from reading your posts that everybody else is less important......right??
Would you ,with the knowledge that the "body" is not important but the "soul" is, be willing to give your life to save a complete stranger...??

I'm betting that with the amount of self-importance you have ,you would be the first to run in the face of danger to save your presious being. I guess that you have gone through some lives now but still have many more to go to learn that there is no such thing as an individual holding the key. We all do and that's hard for you to accept 'cause you obviously put a lot of effort into something that needs no effort....

Peace

[edit on 26/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

Please don't try and second guess me I am much more complex than that. I'm tired of posts that take this stance. Yet still they persist. You say your location is Utopia yet your words fall short of anything even approaching wisdom or enlightenment. Maybe you are one of them. Your motives darker than your average individual. I have seen your sort before. Time to move on........Bye bye

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So you claim to sell "love and light"? How strange then, that you wrote this in your opening post:

"By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am."

I read this as some kind of threat, a very, very childish threat, and sorry for not believing for one second that you are selling light and love. I don't even think that you are taking your own words seriously. I know I don't. The only reason I posted in this farse thread is because of the very dangerous advice you gave.

And here is a word of REAL truth for you:
I will ignore every post you ever make here on ATS from now on.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What a Hypocrite! You big note yourself, pretend to be imparting your knowledge onto others saying your product is love and light but if you're called out on it you get defensive.

Remember your opening post?

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

Yeah, love and light....pfft

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Since this thread has now devolved to this point, I'm closing it pending a discussion by staff as to whether or not it continues.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join