It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

eeeeaaaasy there big fella. Remember, nice Gods show mercy. You're gonna damn this guy cause he calls you on it? Don't recall Jesus damning people who disagreed with him. Or kicked him. Or killed him. Stop coveting your own ass.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
First I will admit I havent read every single page.

OK You say your the one. Now what? What's so special about the one. What you gonna do now? I don't see anything special. How does you being the one effect anyone? Except for the fact your making a thread about it.

It's an evolving process. As I said I am putting the feelers out. It could eventually lead to the instantaneous realization and amplification of the self or those at one with me. Or the accelerated vibration of earths frequency bringing about and opening a wormhole/portal big enough for those worthy to enter through. These are early days yet we'll see.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

First I will admit I havent read every single page.

OK You say your the one. Now what? What's so special about the one. What you gonna do now? I don't see anything special. How does you being the one effect anyone? Except for the fact your making a thread about it.

It's an evolving process. As I said I am putting the feelers out. It could eventually lead to the instantaneous realization and amplification of the self or those at one with me. Or the accelerated vibration of earths frequency bringing about and opening a wormhole/portal big enough for those worthy to enter through. These are early days yet we'll see.

And what's on the other side of this wormhole?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No, how dare you talk to him like that. I agree you have a big ego, a ego you seem to defend fanatically.

Now like I said earlier, how does being the one effect anyone? Can you help? What can you do? And why should we care? I read something about your time in other dimensions? Care to explain more, try to make me believe.

Thanks.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

i asked the same question the guy is to busy defending his ego that he cant be bothered with answering what would seem to be reasonable question for one so in tune with the cosmos... for the one you sure are a hateful savior what nerve you have to call any other being a triviality its your ranting nonsence thats trivial and unless you can provide real answers and real evidence then go ahead you "immortal tyrant" add me to your list to

"YOUR ON THE LIST MAN YOUR ON THE LIST"

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

eeeeaaaasy there big fella. Remember, nice Gods show mercy. You're gonna damn this guy cause he calls you on it? Don't recall Jesus damning people who disagreed with him. Or kicked him. Or killed him. Stop coveting your own ass.

Times have changed I guess. I don't need to take unconstructive criticism the way I used to, instead I just play the strings and see what resonates and he didn't so he's omitted from progressing any further into the light simple as really. Any attacks committed against me are ergo indirectly also aimed at those above me. What I am starting to learn here is that humans are not receptive to anything or anyone that claims to be from or of a higher order. I put it to you it is humans who suffer from this problem called the ego, I have shared all my life so it is not I.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This thread has taken the arc of all others like it. The poster makes the claim of being almighty or special or an extraterrestrial. The thread goes on and on, with many wonderful guest appearances (and now me), weighing in and weighing out. Now we see the part where the OP becomes indignant (and I quote)

"How dare you call what I have written nonsense. I have fought many battles on many planes to get where I am today. ... I am so in tune with my consciousness that I remember death and birth and death and birth through my many lifetimes. How dare you call my journey to this point in time nonsense. May you never see or know what it means be close to the source. Nuf said. You are now marked as being one of them. You’re now officially a triviality. An obstruction in the face of forward progression or someone wishing it."

Prestty son, the final denoument, the OP gives up and goes silent. We all sigh a collective sigh, knowing how much time we spent developing our thoughts and mental gymnastic abilities, and wonder... did I waste my precious life's time by reading as much of this thread as I did?

Pharoah Moon, Adios.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anyone one of yous ones got any of the details on what was going on just before during or just after bigbang.
And what would you need worm hole for, that seems so physical.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
i asked the same question the guy is to busy defending his ego that he cant be bothered with answering what would seem to be reasonable question for one so in tune with the cosmos... for the one you sure are a hateful savior what nerve you have to call any other being a triviality its your ranting nonsence thats trivial and unless you can provide real answers and real evidence then go ahead you "immortal tyrant" add me to your list to

OK if you wish, but I must admit that was a pretty dumb thing to do on your part. I've already said I am connected. Oh well life and it's inhabitants are a 'constant wonder' to me too.

And I have not said I am a savior, how many times. Look I think I'm gonna skip posts like this. It just makes a thread turn sour when OP's bite this kind of rant.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

CRAZY HAT OVER HERE PLEASE!!

hey stop for a second. I'll admit your "Jesus is God" angle adds validity, and you don't seem to be making excuses for youself either. No t explaining yourself..hmmm. Is there something you can tell me about myself, except for the fact that I once owned a yellow shirt?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another Vodka
This thread has taken the arc of all others like it. The poster makes the claim of being almighty or special or an extraterrestrial. The thread goes on and on, with many wonderful guest appearances (and now me), weighing in and weighing out. Now we see the part where the OP becomes indignant (and I quote)

"How dare you call what I have written nonsense. I have fought many battles on many planes to get where I am today. ... I am so in tune with my consciousness that I remember death and birth and death and birth through my many lifetimes. How dare you call my journey to this point in time nonsense. May you never see or know what it means be close to the source. Nuf said. You are now marked as being one of them. You’re now officially a triviality. An obstruction in the face of forward progression or someone wishing it."

Prestty son, the final denoument, the OP gives up and goes silent. We all sigh a collective sigh, knowing how much time we spent developing our thoughts and mental gymnastic abilities, and wonder... did I waste my precious life's time by reading as much of this thread as I did?

Pharoah Moon, Adios.

I kind of wanted to prove to myself that it might be different this time. But you are probably right, eventually I will realize that humans don't deserve the light and will pass this information on to my superiors. Subconsciously I think this is another thing I set out to do with this post. But if I could reach out to just one person it would have been worth it.

It's a shame really, I have a go at a few posters because of the tone of their post and I get shot down for it. Don’t forget I am the one so it's my prerogative to put in place measures that will ensure they are never in the same vicinity as I. That's the beauty of being me. The fact that I can now do this without remorse or guilt shows how far I have progressed. Like the water I am both hot and cold.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

They are not called wormholes in the immaterial side of things: they are the Double-Vortexes [female-male].

My namesake gave me the Knowledge of the Inner Structure of the WORD, or AllSoul, and it does indeed reveal the origin of all things; the how, the why. Also, it effortlessly shows the state (before the Eye opened) for our universe, what was. There was no big-bang: it remains a hypothesis, not proven theory, and many negate it's validity (the masses are not commonly aware of this, yet).

That this knowledge exists is fact: that the Invisible Rules the visible, is fact: As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without. The geometry of the Archtypes reveals this. First there is the physical birth; then the second birth, or birth into the Invisible. Try to understand, there is a structure 'above-within,' that emanate's this material plane structure (consensus reality, to normal human's consciousness, those not aware of the 4th Dimension). People are programed to be afraid of this forbidden knowledge.

So, if One of the many-in-One comes along to reveal True Presence, expect the very dark to snicker & laugh at such feeble attempt to prod base consciousness. The dark is running over torque control, and ready to flip.

And yes, the Higher states are not exclusive to people's chosen god or divinity figure.
See link (1 post): www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The part about being saved what is it that we would be saved from from, death or ingnorance.
Is not everyone already saved, and this whole thing like the Grand Cosmic Play that everyone has a part to play.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Oh dear Bodhisattva...I have changed my avatar to something which is a bit more ambiguous so as not to sway your omnipotent consciousness astray from TRUE PURPOSE.
You say that the previous avatar was suggestive of my "not knowing which way to turn"? I have no recourse but to take issue with your prognosis of my present ~STATE OF BEING~

I offer you these words in a effort to remind you that the quality of being HUMBLE is one that any entity dwelling in a state of hyper-consciousness would do well to embrace.
I know well that the journey of a pure soul into the messy physical shell of material existence is fraught with treacherous pitfalls. But surely, the grand revelations you have been privy too contained a degree of certainty that power is not something to be wielded without a degree of compassion.

As humanity collectively treads this worldly path, surely you will concur that it is incumbent upon those who have glimpsed the way to come, to make known in best possible manner "The Trail" to those in the rearward ranks? Not thrust forth in surly arrogance, but offered in patient Love!

You said to me earlier~ "I am at peace with myself and filled with inner harmony, this is reflected in all I do and interact with.I am free to choose and use that freedom to it's fullest"
Forgive me if I am having more than a small amount of difficulty in discerning your "harmonious" side! Methinks you are composing quite the symphony of "DISCORD"
Believe this or not, I do wish you Godspeed in your pursuit of truth. You may wish to tweak your bedside manner a bit though.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Times have changed I guess. I don't need to take unconstructive criticism the way I used to, instead I just play the strings and see what resonates and he didn't so he's omitted from progressing any further into the light simple as really. Any attacks committed against me are ergo indirectly also aimed at those above me. What I am starting to learn here is that humans are not receptive to anything or anyone that claims to be from or of a higher order. I put it to you it is humans who suffer from this problem called the ego, I have shared all my life so it is not I.

can you not understand that maybe we're a little edgy around self-proclaimed Gods cause we've been getting screwed over for thousands of years for something we did that we apparently arent' smart enough to understand. Who the hell are you to judge me? You aren't the judge, I know that for a fact. That you're no genuine, I don not. Howver you've fallen off the boat my friend if you think that pushing around those lower than you for a bit of ego satisfaction is soething that's gonna be opened with open arms. I suggest you read teh post of Hidden hand (serach it on ats), and there you'll find how eithere a savant or a some lower God or seomthing gets the same reaction you did but realizes "they still keep coming back". I am a judge, becaseu i don't want to be one. You understand this?????????

[edit on 25-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You are not the one or should be thinking so, wake up, go through the system first before barking at it from a distance, don't talk about love as if it is an ultimatum of proof that people should accept your claim or its the true enlightenment of the ages just because it is a nice feeling, existence is way way deeper and more magnificent than you put it. stop talking about light and dark or the reductionist view of everything must begin with a source, those are just logic.

Don't be dumb if you truly want to help the world etc etc, try thinking really deep and do something mundane. From your writings and lingo , you are just full of alternate pop-cultural influences, all the information you are using has been here and there, its not even creative.

Think very earnestly to yourself, your proposed ideas are materialistic and glory seeking, you are just using intelligence solely on a logic basis to drive your emotions.

what people are programmed by society to think that way or this. DO YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE? Do you know what programmed really means? if you do then you wont be gathering people.

and stop your alien nonsense or connect to the source, you think the universe or your existence is so shallow, you really think it is just that?

If you are truly enlightened the world existing or non existing and its sufferings or gains would not matter to you. do you even understand the idea of kong1 空 and to wu4悟 it?

what karmic repercussion? you mean if i have a bad day after this its due to your wrath? Do you even know what karma is?

its "yin1 guo3 - 因果", "cause" + "fruit", do you know how deep this supposed "cause" runs? do you also know that you wont get karmic repercussion if you criticize buddha (shi4 jia1 mo2 ni2- pu1 sha3)?

无知者别来撒野。 (nope this not buddha in chinese, try translating it op.)

I had fun typing this just like you had fun creating unoriginal plots and seeing responses from open minded people, who are probably having fun too.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

OK if you wish, but I must admit that was a pretty dumb thing to do on your part. I've already said I am connected. Oh well life and it's inhabitants are a 'constant wonder' to me too.

And I have not said I am a savior, how many times. Look I think I'm gonna skip posts like this. It just makes a thread turn sour when OP's bite this kind of rant.

Hmmm, i'm sorry if i offended your sensibilities but we asked time and again what exactly it is you think is so great about yourself what you think we need to be helped with what it is we need to be enlightened to but you just insist on dancing around the questions and condemning people for being skeptical. We ask you what your really about and you become blunt rude and irrationaly short

Of course when someone makes a great claim such as you have people arent going to just roll over and agree they are going to question and if you arent willing to answer the questions of us regular people then what good could you do for us anyway... im tired of being led by elitist and if you are so much greater than us then you are the ultimate elitist and i would stand against you till the end

Your skills would be greatly appreciated in washington where that kind of crap gets you a job but here it will only bring you and the readers frustration and indignance... so why dont you either tell us what it is your going to do for the world and for the people who need to be awakened and tuned in or let this thread die. . . .

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
'I think therefore I am'
Rene Descartes

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by Oceanborn

Spirituallity my friends,look.I mean,look where it can lead someone.
All this crazy things,reaching a higher spiritual level,being in a constant fight against other entities,trying to control things that can't be controlled (or even they're not meant to be).
It's just a fairytale which can actually ruin your life...!

Not just spirituallity though,this is just one of the new-age religions just because the old ones weren't enough to mess with our heads i guess...

I am telling you form personal experience friend that spirituality is indeed very real. When I was fifteen I saw an extremely negative spirit face-to-face that was in (and still is) my Stepfather.

I am now 23, and he is in a mental institution because this negative spirit is tormenting him.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Perhaps if you self proclaimed gods would revel some greater truth instead of expecting people to buy into your nonsence then we would be more receptive.... Go ahead tell your "superiors" which if you have makes not "the one" but just "another one" in a long line of tyranical fantaics that have led us here in the first place

[edit on 25-12-2008 by constantwonder]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join