It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Didn't the japanese create one of those machines that can turn thoughts into a movie?

I'd give $$ to see if the gerbil running on the exercise wheel of my mind hasn't collapsed and died....

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
However, there are some people who are going to be unwilling to help clean up. I agree we are capable of cleaning up after our self but chances are we won't. Why? because we are waiting for our "parents" to clean up for us.

Still we are a species that follows rather well - often to our detriment.
So - if we clean our own messes - it'll catch on.
The crowd will want to join the fold. Look at how "green" everyone has decided to be - (although admittedly we are far from cleaning that mess up)...
But - this is what we do - This is how we learn -
We follow bad habits of others - and we follow the good ones.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by mrwupy

Good for you and I am not being patronising. However I am not playing mine is bigger than yours thank you very much.

Neither am I. I'm just asking what have you taught anyone?

I'm not the one. I don't care if mine is bigger than yours.

What have you taught anyone?

Have you written anything? Have you shared one insight into the human condition? Have you made one life better for having been?

One example here will suffice.

Has anyone ever cried over what you have brought unto this world? Have you made just one life better by your very existence?

Just one example. Just one.

If you can't provide that, you are nothing more than an egomaniac.

I'm not saying that's wrong. If we can't believe in our own divinity then what divinity can we believe in?

It is not wrong to claim to be the one, if you can back it up.

What have you done for this world lately?

If you can't answer that, you need to stand down.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Take it easy,i used that word quite innocently.I didn't have bad or good intentions.
You can replace it with one of the ones you've said.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think you have a fertile imagination and you have these past lives memory as part of that imagination. Look at JRR Tolkien for example at how the human mind can create elaborate imaginings and life stories. Do you think your own imagination is not involved in what you preconceive as your past lives?

You short change your own imagination with your egotistical ideas of being the one. You are the one in your own mind only is my opinion. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am sure God in his infinite wisdom will allow you to have a universe of your own imagining where you are the one if you so choose.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am much in the same shoes as you Pharaoh so don't feel special just yet...

You are NOT the one, we are ALL the one, but not everyone realises that yet since we are not a collective hive mind, we are all individuals that were once one.

I know how and why this universe came to be and I have had many lives before this one but I will not proclaim i'm the one, i'm not egotistical like you my friend.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK I need to clear some things up. It's not that I want you to believe I am the way it's more that I want you to at the very least to entertain the possibility that there is someone who is the one out there. This is important. It will prepare you for receiving the source, if that every comes to fruition for you that is.

Do I think I am the one? Like I said I am toying with the idea. Do I know I am Neo-human? Yes without a shred of doubt. Could I be the one? Yes if I wanted. Am I prone to making spelling mistakes as a few have pointed out, well duh of course.

Look at this thread as a lesson in better knowing who you are, if you're a foe then know that your days are numbered and be content with what you have today, for you may not have it tommorow or the day after, or the day after that. If you’re a friend then you are a breath of fresh air, lets talk about how we can vibrate our way outta here.

The point is not to instantly put your guard up but rather explore further.

I honestly believe there are some great minds and very spiritually aware people here on ATS, but they must be prepared for the end times and the possibility of key individual accelerating our current understanding of what is. ATS is a place where this acceleration takes place. We should celebrate that, not belittle poor ole me for having the guts to say hey look guys I think I've got what it takes. Come on. Wake up, smell the coffee.

I would be overjoyed and give all my support if someone else said the things I have. What do you need? Would be the first thing I would offer.

No-one has asked the right questions. Instead you choose to point out grammar mistakes, I mean come on, get with the program. Can't you see you are conditioned to think and react the way you do. Don't go by what some dumb ass psychologist wrote about people having a God complex or something similar, this is way of escaping reason. Ask as some already have, whether the individual coming forward has asked themselves the right questions and had proof or affirmation of their suspicions. Are they sure in their heart of hearts? The chances are that if they are making such a declaration they are gonna be pretty darn knowledgeable of something.

Oh yes and be sure to have a cosy Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Purpose is the constant push that drives you to the pinnacle of I AM. When you connect your God Spark to all that us, there will be complete and total realization.
I have spent my life, searching for more knowledge, but never get enough. My brain is like a sponge, it takes in the information and becomes apart of me, but never enough.
If you have something to teach, I would be thrilled to be taught by you. My physical life is limited in years, as I am considered a 'Senior'. As long as I breath, the search of knowledge is still young. I am a willing student and am ready at your convience.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Let's try think and remember the nature of quantum theories' "non-locality.' For a personal factuality experience, you can feel this sensation of awareness run through you, leaping, enflamed with luminescent geometric colors-shapes [sound]. This can Sing right through you, and perhaps some might display sheer exuberance of the power emanating through them.

This was an x-mas sharing, no doubt of that.

In these times, some can realize that the front line must be strong, the many in One. It's real enough.

"Silent Running" (Mike & the Mechanics)
Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still
Can You Hear Me?"

This just means there's One, right here.
Lighten Up.
(get it?)

[edit on 24-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh my. Reading this thread as such a treat.

I have three words for the OP:

Delusions
of
Grandeur

Please seek help. I'm being sincere here. Don't let this go on without getting help, it could be very bad for your future mental wellness.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by Oceanborn

Sorry but I haven't said anything about being the messiah. This is a label I am not so comfortable with. So just quit it. I've said I am the one, a catalyst, yes, an ambassador of a new age (elsewhere),yes. Able to reach parts that others cannot reach, again yes, but messiah, well sorry buddy but that's not my department.

a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause

www.merriam-webster.com...

Now i do believe that you would fit this definition (at least in your mind). But if you have no cause or goal, then no your not a messiah but rather someone who thinks they are beyond the rest of us. I find it rather off putting that anyone would think that they would posess any more capacity then the rest of us. The simple fact that you would base your desision wether or not to be this "one" on our humble opinions shows your insecurety.... If anyone could really do whatever it is you believe it is you do they would have no reason to be asking the opinion of a bunch of conspiracy buffs on a website often dominated by the skeptics...

Surely the "one" would see the importance of skeptisism....

Surely the "one" would know that to convince others of your cause you must first make them skeptical of the world which has them blinded to the greater good.... whatever that is

Surely the "one" would not waste his considerable gifts because of the opinions of posters on a thread

Please for our sake enlighten us share your vast wisdoms and abilities tell us of your plan what is it that we need to do what is it you can help us with what exactly are you saving us from and who appointed you to do it

This is the fundemental problem with your type you are all talk and you prey on the people who need something to believe in. Perhaps some action is needed. Deeds make any man the "One" or not, so please by all means share with us more than just your egotistic maniacle rantings pour your light out onto the world so we may all bask in its glory

I dont know what other questions to ask I'm giving you the opportunity to convince me so... the balls in your court

When i see people buying into this crap blindly i dont know if i should vomit or burst into laughter
which is exactly what the OP is asking you all to do

Spare yourself the trouble... talk is cheap

[edit on 24-12-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The chances are that if they are making such a declaration they are gonna be pretty darn knowledgeable of something.

Oh yes and be sure to have a cosy Christmas.

I stand by my assertion that his is pure ego driven nonsense. You have had some flashes of insight and now you think you are the one. I have had the same thing happen to me when I was younger. I am betting you are less than 45 years in this. That said. I applaud your feeling like you have some insight into your life path but you sound young and inexperienced.

I think a bit more progress down the path and you will think yourself a fool for your past statements. I know I did. Humility has a way of overcoming this early stage enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH

I think you have a fertile imagination and you have these past lives memory as part of that imagination. Look at JRR Tolkien for example at how the human mind can create elaborate imaginings and life stories. Do you think your own imagination is not involved in what you preconceive as your past lives?

You short change your own imagination with your egotistical ideas of being the one. You are the one in your own mind only is my opinion. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am sure God in his infinite wisdom will allow you to have a universe of your own imagining where you are the one if you so choose.

Umm, nope you've got me wrong there I don't really have that much of an imagination, most of my findings have been through trial and error. Besides I wouldn't trust anything mental that wasn't verifiable. And I've had lots and lots of verification which is how I know it's not just in my mind. Iow I crossed that bridge a long time ago. And as for ego well that doesn't really come into it. It's not about ego on the higher levels its about doing, being and becoming. If this thread helps get me there quicker than so be it. Anyway ego is misunderstood by many. At the end of the day everyone likes praise and this links directly to the ego.

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I am much in the same shoes as you Pharaoh so don't feel special just yet...

You are NOT the one, we are ALL the one, but not everyone realises that yet since we are not a collective hive mind, we are all individuals that were once one.

I know how and why this universe came to be and I have had many lives before this one but I will not proclaim i'm the one, i'm not egotistical like you my friend.

Merry Christmas.

With all due respect your not in the same shoes as me I am one of a kind a unique personality in the cosmos, I have chosen not to be a sheep but rather to shine, be seen and be heard. No we are not all ‘the one’, or one, that cannot happen unless we all resonate on the same frequency. We don't and only when we do can we claim to be at one. And even then there is heiriachy as the various levels are moved through.

Your last statement is nonsicle. It has nothing to do with being egotistical you either are the one or you're not. Why do you claim you know how this universe came into existence then stay silent about it? Do you fear ridicule? I know how it came into being I was there, were you? If so what did you enjoy combining with? Do you remember any thoughts at the time?

……..chestnuts roasting on an open fire……..la di dar.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First I will admit I havent read every single page.

OK You say your the one. Now what? What's so special about the one. What you gonna do now? I don't see anything special. How does you being the one effect anyone? Except for the fact your making a thread about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm not religious either, yet the mystical texts of many religions explains much of the experiences the best.

Another great book on the subject is called "Spritual Emergency" by Stanislov Graf. He is a psychiatrist who found that many of the "patients" who were being referred to him for psychosis were actually having "awakening" experiences, transcendental experiences, shamanic callings, paranormal experiences, or even UFO experiences.

It's a great book. The entire time I kept reading it, I was thinking "Darn! Where was this book when I needed it!"

And almost every chapter in the book was relevant to my many experiences, especially the chapter on spiritual evolution.

Good luck. Try to ignore the ignorant and rude people who post on threads like this.

-N

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH

I stand by my assertion that his is pure ego driven nonsense. You have had some flashes of insight and now you think you are the one. I have had the same thing happen to me when I was younger. I am betting you are less than 45 years in this. That said. I applaud your feeling like you have some insight into your life path but you sound young and inexperienced.

Not some flashes of insight, lots and lots and lots on a regular basis. Like I said for the most part I am at one with my environment and cosmos. Do you know what it means to be at one with something? I'm not so sure.

I am so at one with the entities I come across I can literally emanate them and match their frequency. This enables me to keep the connection open for longer and contribute more to the universal dance or Divine Matrix.

How dare you call what I have written nonsense. I have fought many battles on many planes to get where I am today. I have lived on the streets and experienced hardship. I have put myself through college without any support from family, I have listened to so many harmonic sounds and understood that emotion is affected by sound frequency. That different sounds affect different parts of the body. That the same is possible of light. I have fought to ensure my memories and love lives on in the music I have created, the words I have written and the woman I have loved. I am immortal not because I think I am but because I have left myself signs around the world that remind me of who I am. I am so in tune with my consciousness that I remember death and birth and death and birth through my many lifetimes. How dare you call my journey to this point in time nonsense. May you never see or know what it means be close to the source. Nuf said. You are now marked as being one of them. You’re now officially a triviality. An obstruction in the face of forward progression or someone wishing it.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

No, how dare you talk to him like that. I agree you have a big ego, a ego you seem to defend fanatically.

Now like I said earlier, how does being the one effect anyone? Can you help? What can you do? And why should we care? I read something about your time in other dimensions? Care to explain more, try to make me believe.

Thanks.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join