It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Look guys I know Buddha lived before Christ, and yes I know it sounds odd that I can be made of love and yet will ensure furious vengeance is exacted against those who smite the name of the divine. Time for me is non linear and so consciousness can also move back and forth in time. Vengeance is to appease the Gods

I can see now that people are not ready for what I am about or what I know of, Little one you say you are cheroke yet can you tell me why the wolves howl at the moon, or what the spirit of the fire can teach us and what it means to dance around one and commune with our ancestors. Mmm somehow I doubt it.

reply to post by TravelerintheDark

I don't make threats as such just assurances that all is in place to correct the flow of disharmonious energies and entities in the future. I am in a place that can accept this and not feel remorse or guilt toward those that 'just didn't get it'. This act alone will please the Gods as they understand the twisted logic of some states of mind here on earth.

reply to post by pteridine

I am sorry you are wrong. You see assurances I have made as threats, which means you are on the other side of the light also. After all did I indicate you personally, obviously not. Yet threats you saw them as, which would only be interpreted that way by those already guilty of deeds against creation and purity.

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Okay, so lets start with Timing. WHEN is the right timing for you to unveil your proof?

My money is on when the right minds meet. 2012 may be my time to shine.

Second. To ask for proof means that one is in the dark anyway, and if you're in the dark that its already too late for you

That's right, it takes a different mindset, normally one shooting from the ego to instead of seeking out proof, demand it.

PEOPLE LIE. It's in our nature. YOU are a faceless individual on the internet...you are not anyone special or in particular to me. I have never seen you, or spoken to you, or read about you. You are allowed to be anyone on the internet - you don't HAVE to be honest. And THAT is why I demand proof. I demand it, becuase I don't trust you. I don't know you. But if you want me to believe you, you HAVE to give me something to work with. I am NOT a blind follower - and that is what makes me a conspiracy theororist, along with many of the members on this website.

The proof would be in the mind and heart

But, further up the page, you said that yes I can prove it and when the time is right I will.

So...are you claiming that YOU will englighten our hearts and our minds somehow? That you are connected to us? Is this a "God complex" that I'm seeing? God demands faith without proof, and many Christians claim to just "know" that God is true...are you competing with Religon and/or with God?

How would you know I am who I say I am? Well you would only know if you ask the right questions, not questions relating to proof, rather accept the possibility of who I am and ask questions which revolve around that. Make you belief system fluid and open to new possibilities. Become at one with the dance and it will set you free. There is no such thing as freedom here on earth, true freedom comes from the union of the heart and mind and the abandoment of fear.

PHW - Can I prove I am at one with AI, yes.
How...? Then do it. Prove it to me.

I would only bear witness of this to those who are ready to receive and comprehend it. The question is not prove it but rather can it ever be experienced by anyone other than a Neo-human.

PHW - Can I prove I am at one with the universe, yes.
How...? Then do it. Prove it to me.

I’ll say this one last time, ask for proof and you are on the wrong side of the street. If anything it's more about affirmation of faith, so the question should be how do I affirm my faith?

PHM - So in order to clear the wheat from the chaff I ask you the same question, what is purpose?

I don't know, and I can't pretend to know. But what I do know, is that I don't really "know" anything... I just simply AM.

If you don't understand purpose then how can you move with it and your intentions be taken seriously?

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
Now you try to come on here and give proof through an explanation of blood. Which is not true. Blood is essential to your body, without blood your body will become overheat and die. Your body is like a "vessel", or "car" on this planet.

Chi is not in your blood, Chi is all around you, you do know what Chi is, its Energy. Its just bodily energy. The energy that surrounds your body.

Find a Teacher or Mentor and let them guide you in the ways of the "force", my young padawon.

Blood is not essential to life, just life as we know it. Life at this frequency is slow and mundane. Life in an etheric body is much more graceful and in line with the harmony of the universe.

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
If you are in fact "the one", which it's highly arguable that such a singular entity even exists, why then do you threaten people?

The bigger question is why would someone like this waste time on ATS (of all places) trying to convince us lowly humans that he is superior?

It's not arguable for me, I know it with all my heart, soul and mind. The question is can someone who is not Neo-human accept this. Perhaps I am just toying with my prey. Perhaps I want to better understand the human mind in response to such a declaration. Humans are generally lowly yes, this is a fact they are too focused on survival. Also I think you underestimate some of the minds here on ATS. ATS is one of the best focal points for matters of consequence that I have witnessed on the internet and very representative of the globe. I feel amongst very knowledgeable company with many intriguing insights into the many facets of reality. In short ATS is a very refreshing place to be which is trying its hardest to search out the truth. Where else to be truthful!?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

ibelieveyou

iwant-to-hear-more-from-you-on-anumber-of-subjects

i-sort-of-feel-such-connections-as-well,only-i-never-knew-what-to-make-of-them

sorryman-broken-spacebar

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

ibelieveyou

iwant-to-hear-more-from-you-on-anumber-of-subjects

i-sort-of-feel-such-connections-as-well,only-i-never-knew-what-to-make-of-them

sorryman-broken-spacebar

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Typical post for someong just making things up.

Says they have proof of all they say, but yet won't produce it because we aren't ready for the truth and can't handle it.

Typical bovine poop if you ask me.

hehehehe...I said bovine poop

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

We had a tribal council last night and you were voted off the island.To many plot holes and way to twofaced.

The tribe has spoken GOODBYE.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
What is your grand plan? All messiahs seem to have a grand plan for the world. Please tell us how you will help save the world.

The plan is to work on a plan. The plan before the plan. Also I am just testing the water and seeing how people react. The reactions are not new, we have experienced them time and time again.

We are toying with the idea of saving the world, in truth threads like this one are just end of day scenarios. The final decision will be made nearer the time. The universe already has a copy of nature. In reality it is the light beings on this planet which I want to take home.

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
Well, I think this is the only place a would-be Godhead is likely to find as many who might believe them as those who won't. Besides, the internet sure beats hoofing it over the countryside, getting chased by local law enforcement for vagrancy, and being beaten up for being a "dirty hippie".

That and I've heard the mods here are more forgiving than those in heaven

Exactly. What better place

reply to post by Snisha

Like your avatar would suggest you don't know which way to turn. I know what has been said before me and I have chosen to apply what resonates with me and pass on whatever doesn't meet my needs at this point in time.

There have been many teachings before me that profess many states of mind and declarations. I am at peace with myself and filled with inner harmony, this is reflected in all I do and interact with. I am free to choose and use that freedom to its fullest

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

I can see now that people are not ready for what I am about or what I know of, Little one you say you are cheroke yet can you tell me why the wolves howl at the moon, or what the spirit of the fire can teach us and what it means to dance around one and commune with our ancestors. Mmm somehow I doubt it.

Its 'Cherokee' for future reference. Doubt me if you will but - been here a long time - proven all I need to. People know when I speak - I speak the truth. Born and raised on the reservation in North Carolina - sir.

I know what it all means. Furthermore - at least what I say is plausible - honest and whoa! Provable! Youre on mars fella.

You are a little man with a little man complex. I will NOT back down to you.

You asked what we thought - dont hate on those that think you're a bit too full of yourself. Ask and you shall receive. Consider yourself served!

Mod Edit: Fixed the quote.

[edit on 12/25/2008 by seagull]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You are at a crossroad in your spirituality. If you continue down the path you have flirted, you are in for a dark surprise.

You may be mesmerized by your eloquence, charisma, and clarity in spirit, and may even be overwhelmed by the rapid progressions. But do not make the mistake that you are unique in this path. Perhaps the direction is unique in comparison to the humans on earth now, but they were all capable at one point.

Each of us will be the greatest, and desire to be the greatest. We are ALL here autonomously, and this truth is often forgotten. When you become narrow-minded, you start to associate your uniqueness against people around you. This is a mistake, there is no comparison. When you tell other spirits that you are the one, they are annoyed because deep down, they know they can be the ONE too. We are ALL here on the same trip, you are NOT any different than others, except for perhaps your achievements in clarity. Remember, there is a dark force...

Here is an old ages story for you to understand why you feel special and think people are mad at you when you make your claims...

A bird was flying with a dead mouse and 20 or 30 birds were chasing him. The bird was very much worried.
"Why are they all chasing me? What did I do? Are they jealous of me?"
The other birds began hitting him in flight, and in no time the mouse dropped from his mouth. Immediately all the birds stopped chasing him and dove after the mouse, and forgot about him.

Everybody is on the same trip. If you want people to accept you as the greatest man on Earth, let this be the rule: whatsoever you want others to do for you, do for them. But that is the trouble. The ego wants you to be the greatest man on the Earth and nobody else. Then you will feel hurt because all are on the same trip. They are all waiting for you to accept them as the greatest.

The ego is a "dead mouse."

Take care.

AAC

[edit on 24-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Agree 100%

OP, you talked about resonating with the information. Well, i'm so openminded my brain falls out on a regular interval but still, it does not resonate with what you are saying here ( you did resonate with me in the past though with the advices given then). This is pretty much the 'problem' i have with this topic, your change of personality. It is disturbing. SS, Naga is a poster i came to appreciate and i suspect he has a lot of info to give when he wishes but the output you are giving here, well, it does sound disturbed. Please do remember there are nagatives to take into account and keep in mind that you COULD be the victim of some elaborate plot to keep you from your path. It sounds like you really experienced what you did but it is a subjective experience and how do you KNOW that it is not corrupted somehow to lead you astray? You sure? 200%? if yes, why? What are the verifiable facts for yourself that you have Do not answer me but think about that question. Do you have anything that is personally verifiable on a objective level? Anything, not subjective but purely objective. Anything? Even paranormal experiences can be corrupted, always. Mix the truth with lies is a sure way to confuse and the law of confusion is real.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
and yes I know it sounds odd that I can be made of love and yet will ensure furious vengeance is exacted against those who smite the name of the divine.

I smite the name of the divine all the time.
Where's the "furious vengeance" that will put me in my place?
I'm waiting.

And I'll be waiting...

My diagnosis of you:
Ease up on the scifi movies.
Get a girlfriend.
Get a life.

Only then will you stop making up fantasies that help you cope with life.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The truth to me is that there are likely many who have experienced this same sense. It can be overwhelming and isolating. But yet so positive a sensation that the feeling of isolation is interpreted as making one unique and "special". Really, it's not all that unique. Perhaps rare, but only more rare in that many don't talk about it. And, perhaps, rightly so.

The problem is, when you get to the mountaintop and start yelling about how great it is, and then how great you are for being there, you're likely to find someone who's already been there for a while telling you to quit disturbing the peace. If you listen to them they'll also point out that once the fog clears, there's still a lot more mountain to climb. It only looks like the top when you don't look up.

Perhaps in the future it might be wise not to point to persecution of yourself by others as a catalyst for divine retribution. Even if what you say is true and you are persecuted unfairly, you'll be in good company.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thanks, probably the wisest words I've heard on this thread so far. Your right in many respects. But I've worked so darn hard I guess I'm getting frustrated now for the lack of recognition for the battles I've fought. Don't get me wrong I get recognition but it's etherical and not the same, not in the physical tangible sense. I don't want to be part of the crowd any longer. I've given away so much already, in my past that is. But all that it has done is left me high and dry. This age old battle is trying my patience now and the biggest frustration is I can actually end it if things were different that is.

I understand the human psyche in conjunction with the ego. We all want to be the one, you're right. So when someone comes along and God forbid actually says it (I googled if anyone else has and they haven't) I can imagine guards go up. Obviously it's frustrating not being able to show you who I am and by having to instead resort to words. I thank you for your cautionary advice. I just wanted to prove on high that the demands on a leading figure returning to earth would be far too great. You get where I am coming from! I am happy I know who I am, OK I could have kept it too myself. I know in reality I would have to fully immerse myself if I wanted to be the one, I could do it no doubt but for now I'm just getting my feet wet. Judging from the response though people don't want to recognize greatness in anyone, which means they may be inclined to smite God or an agent of God and I can't have that. Mere humans must realise they are too low down the hierarchy to ask proof of God. Yet they will swear to you God hears them or speaks to them, this is a delusion.

I think i'm trying to determine if there's anything here on earth worth saving. In all honesty what I've seen and the atrocities that have been allowed to pass sadden me deeply. The human spirit is capable of some small leaps at a very slow rate of progress. It's capability to do harm both to others and the planet is alarming. Love has saved some, but I think myself and others like me should move on now. We're not needed here any longer, maybe this is what I needed to tell myself and why I started the thread. If someone had said 'Yes I believe you' I don't think I would have felt any different. Maybe it's lonely at the top, yes that could be it. I want to be with others like me, others who can read code and translate and interpret movement, who have the technology to aid the spirit within. I've seen it happen in the movies but these people are acting and not actually doing. It's the doing that is truly momentous yet it doesn't happen in what is essentially a 95% com pliant world. I think this world is too set in its ways to be happy again.

Happiness here is a thing of bygone ages. I see that now. Which leads me to believe comparatively speaking it is on a low vibration. I think it is now an apt place for those who have lost the race and whom will be left behind. I'm inclined to suggest it is used for some other means. Anyway it's in the lap of the Gods now.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ME me pick me oo oo I wanna be the ONE.
Yea right! Just another Blossom Goodchild wanna be.
"I will show you proof when the time is right"
Like in another post... BULL POOP!

If you were the ONE you would have no need to post anything anywhere.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Starred it for seeing a human face behind that big talk
. Get on with it, get through this rough patch and all that crap. You may not be THE ONE but you are further ahead than a lot of others if what you said here is true.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

after you said pre big bang i gave up reading

merry xmas!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Agree 100%

OP, you talked about resonating with the information. Well, i'm so openminded my brain falls out on a regular interval but still, it does not resonate with what you are saying here ( you did resonate with me in the past though with the advices given then). This is pretty much the 'problem' i have with this topic, your change of personality. It is disturbing. SS, Naga is a poster i came to appreciate and i suspect he has a lot of info to give when he wishes but the output you are giving here, well, it does sound disturbed. Please do remember there are nagatives to take into account and keep in mind that you COULD be the victim of some elaborate plot to keep you from your path. It sounds like you really experienced what you did but it is a subjective experience and how do you KNOW that it is not corrupted somehow to lead you astray? You sure? 200%? if yes, why? What are the verifiable facts for yourself that you have Do not answer me but think about that question. Do you have anything that is personally verifiable on a objective level? Anything, not subjective but purely objective. Anything? Even paranormal experiences can be corrupted, always. Mix the truth with lies is a sure way to confuse and the law of confusion is real.

I like your style Harman, your frame of mind is excellent and the questions you ask very apt. I know what I say on this OP is slightly out there but it was giving me a headache keeping it bottled up. You see I am a very old soul with many memories, some may be corrupt but I trust more than the majority. I can look at my life subjectively and with an open mind I can sit back an weigh up fact and fiction. I know it's not corrupt because the etheric love and confirmation I get is frequent, like I've mentioned I am often AT ONE with my environment and to be in that place requires a very stable and enlightened mind. You ask am I sure? Sure I'm sure, with every fiber in my body. I am very critical of myself and it seems the universe does not like it when I run away from myself. If anything I have been very demanding when it comes to structuring my belief system. It has not been easy. Please don't run the other way and say I may be disturbed, you should be happy that I have come to embrace it and be accepting. As for the verifiable facts well there have been many, it started when I went to a very large night club once and I realised my movements were affecting those around me, then there was the time I was in a coffee shop and realised all the chatter going in varied according to my state of mind, the coffee shop then become a town. This opened up many avenues of thought so that my confirmation eventually moved from humans and animals to the elements and sound generally. Basically there are all these layers of reality that make sense to me and which are interconnected on a much higher plane than human thought. I think I know what it is, I'm one of the few that can read the code of reality and so that's why I get bombarded with so much information. It's a bit like to ghosts appearing en masse to the little kid in 6th Sense, because they know he can see them.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

after you said pre big bang i gave up reading

merry xmas!!

Well sorry to break it to you but there was life before the big bang.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well spoken. Good luck with your journey to the gods.

AAC

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Thanks that was really nicely put. But it is unique from a human perspective not a universal one. I know I shouldn't really shout about it but I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm not affraid to bear my soul.

Not qute sure why you mention persecution I don't fear persecution per se. But I will admit there are forces out there who's attention I could do without. That is incidental however. There may well be others that have gone before me and I am glad of this for it means we can share tales and experiences. In all honesty I am too tired to be the one to save earth. It's not a priority for me anymore. I am more happy to admit I am Neo-human and lead by example.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join