It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. Records and memories which I feel are not revealed to anybody. There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories (I know for example how he fed the five thousand) and details surrounding his death. I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment.

Although I am not religious as such I understand religion and its purpose.

I guess you should also know that Buddha lived hundreds of years before Christ. Given, they taught similar things, but Christs' teachings were twisted by the church. But the reason behind this is not that they are incarnations of each other but rather they had gained their knowledge from the Mystery Schools [specifically the Brahmans; which likely originated in Mesopotamia]. There are also many ancient documents in Tibetan monasteries that tell of Jesus having visited there to learn.

They are not magical people, but rather wise men who were initiated into the Mystery Schools, and subsequently awed the ordinary masses with their superior wisdom and understanding of the world.

I think what has happened, pharaohmoan, is that you have bought into all the New Age nonsense, which is just a mishmash of Eastern and "deep" sounding things. You are not the One. I think at some time in our lives we all think we are special. I admit that I did, but I realized, "the One" isn't a self proclaimed state, it is rather something that others must recognize in you. If you just claim yourself to be "the One", then you are nothing more than an egotistical snob. Jesus never proclaimed himself the savior, and likewise, Siddhartha never proclaimed himself the Buddha. These titles were bestowed upon them by other people, because egotistical snob is not a quality of "Oneness".

And plus, when you say the One, do you mean like Keanu Reeves or like Jet Li??

Jesus says he's God and has the power to forgive sin. I don't think that takes away from your post 's point, just letin' ya know they're there.

Hey not to be like you're wrong or anything, but Jesus never claimed to be god. In fact, he strove to set himself apart from such ideas.

And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone."
[Mark 10:18]

Note that he says only god alone is good, and that he is not good, therefore he is not god.

He did not say he had the power to forgive sins either. He did teach, however, that God will forgive your sins when you forgive the sins of others.

But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins....""
[Matthew 9:6]
Son of MAN. He is teaching that men can (or should) forgive each other of sins. Before this, only the religious leaders could forgive sins, or else it was eternal. Basically, he is taking power back from the leaders. Plus, if people forgave each other, it would be a much better world right? And doubleplus, doesn't it sound a lot more like what Jesus is teaching? Turn the other cheek?

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
[Matthew 6:14-15]

Another example of this. This means that anyone has the chance to have their sins forgiven by God, not by worshiping Jesus [an Idol???] but rather by forgiving others.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Christ said there would be people like you...

Think about what side of the fence you put yourself upon by speaking that way...

You think you are more special than the other wise and advanced people around you?

"The One" is pretentious and juvenile.

Learn and live a bit before you say something like that...

Ever had to survive on your own abilities alone? Ever been homeless? Ever performed a miracle that saved others lives? Ever had your death at your door? The potential deaths of others? Im curious as to how one "Of Your Grand Stature" would perform 'under fire'... Ever change the world for the better?

Well I have done each and every one of those. And so have many around you young grasshopper...

Please give those around you a little respect before claiming greatness above them.

Grock.

edit (by the way, i am sooooo lowering myself just to include myself in this bs conversation, and i guaruntee you that im not the only one)

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I do want to realize my full potential, Im Following you! lets go, to the purest of places where nothing is cruel and what unfolds before your eyes is expression at its finest. please, show me the way.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i like this thread. it provides more insight into the human mindset than many others on ats. fascinating topic - I the GOD. why the hating reactions? we are all gods... maybe it's because we hate when our godliness is challenged by someone else?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Nagal, you seem to want to back his claim up as his being the ONE, and I have not seen him for some time now, I`ll ask you this question.

Why is it, when one person, who`s reality has shifted, can now be called the one?

So, if you tell me it`s true he is, then what about the dozens, maybe hundreds of others out there, who`s realities are shifting each and everyday just as much, or even more then his?

We are in a period of time right now, when this occurance is going to happen to a vast majority of people in this world. So, do these others then have the right to step up and claim they are the ONE?

I believe they have the right to say, I am now ONE. But to say, I am THE ONE, no, I`m sorry, I will not buy it, not when ego shines through as much as this did. Maybe drop the ego, then we can discuss it, but not when someone tells others that if they disagree with him, they will be dealt with......don`t even go that route. That`s ego talking, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
i like this thread. it provides more insight into the human mindset than many others on ats. fascinating topic - I the GOD. why the hating reactions? we are all gods... maybe it's because we hate when our godliness is challenged by someone else?

Yes, we are all of God. But, to come forward on your own, and profess to the world that YOU are THE ONE, just because your reality has shifted, but on top of that, tell others if they will not believe you, they will be dealt with? To me, that is no more then an ego trip, just because you were lucky enough to have your reality changed, and you may see it as being greater then all others. No, we don`t need a messiah like that.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux - I can't answer for OP, sorry.

I can say that the argument of 'the one' or 'one' are moot, at best: they are the same thing, in the end, as described in this topic.

It's late, so I'll try find time to post tomorrow of how the tribe of ancients overseeing the pure energy realm/state, deal with their opponents! Nothing impure is allowed through the rainbow bridge, for it is a guarded way (over the abyss); guarded, indeed, by Heimdal the Gate Guardian [bridge]. They are, indeed, the Real, behind the reflected Unreal (material). He spoke of vengeance, but he's actually sounding like the elders, which is not uncommon.

Also, being the one: the one is never one, but many in one: it was alive as a shadow state before ever experiencing the Aliveness It has since long attained due to It's achievement of Perfection, or translation into the Pure Energy state [or conditon]. They sound just like he spoke, and are channeled from Quetzalcoatl, an ancient god deity (one of the ancients about us with balancing power).

So, stay tuned, I'd say...

[edit on 26-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Yes, we are all of God. But, to come forward on your own, and profess to the world that YOU are THE ONE, just because your reality has shifted, but on top of that, tell others if they will not believe you, they will be dealt with? To me, that is no more then an ego trip, just because you were lucky enough to have your reality changed, and you may see it as being greater then all others. No, we don`t need a messiah like that.

i wouldn't even think of OP as some sort of "messiah". in fact i think he's far from it. but if he indeed cracked the code to control spacetime then he'll do what i'd do: whatever the heck he wants to do with it! i wouldn't care much about what others are thinking as long as i'm having my fun with it. and yeah i'd probably let everybody know i have it by... well let's say suspending gravity on earth for 5 minutes or smth sensational like that.

of course there are always consequences to any act and everybody who challenges the higher forces will have to deal with that. but it's worth it for your 15 minutes of fame and fun!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
OP: I've read this entire thread and would like to ask for your help.

It's probably true that you're just a deluded fool... but please, "help me in my unbelief." I'm very clear that I'm nothing more than a weak human with small understanding of the world around me.

Can you offer me wisdom? How do we escape these "bodies of death," how do we see anything since all is known "through a glass darkly?" I am a "whitewashed tomb" - I know this very clearly.

Would you condescend to inject truth into the mind of a base animal such as myself? Jesus allowed Thomas to put his hand into the wound. Would you lower your consciousness to my level so perhaps mine can be raised?

Please teach me. I've heard too much incoherent talk about "vibrations" and "resonance" and "light" and everything else above my understanding.

What is your wisdom for an ignorant human who is genuinely seeking?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Please be kind to the ONE and try not to provoke. If you disagree with his/her statements don't cast stones. If you have nothing helpful to add, don't post.

The ONE, obviously has become aware of, or has been exposed to, some spiritual teachings. Whether good or bad remains to be seen.

My two cents is as follows:

I get a headache from all these metaphysical terms being thrown around. True enlightenment will not lead you to speak words that are confusing to the sleeping or the waking. Man cannot achieve Spiritual enlightenment through intellectual exercises or high minded words.

Spiritual enlightenment comes, at the appointed time, to those that seek to have their heart and mind governed by the higher Divine Nature of God. As believers in Christ we patiently hold to the Divine Nature until the Holy Spirit floods our soul at the appointed time. In a simple act of faith lies the way to rebirth, regeneration, sanctification, transformation, enlightenment, and illumination. What we once thought to be complex is made simple, that we may show others the way.

God is not the God of confusion.

True enlightenment does not cause you to think about annihilating those that don't agree with you. The enlightened are fully aware that the angel that came to them has the power and authority to carry out God's vengeance on the unjust. The enlightened grieve for those headed to destruction.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by John Matrix]

Yes, I have been exposed to a lot of spiritual contact as you have suggested and I am able most of the time to filter out the often malicious interference. Just for the record however I am not a bad person. However due to my soul age I have undertook a certain number of responsibilities. You are right in saying that most on the path to enlightenment do not concern themselves with divine retribution, that much I understand however I have had to at the very least address the issue of evil in order to seek to eradicate it from existence. Again does that make me a bad person? I have moved my emotions on from grief a long time ago, I understand what it is like to lose some of the flock, I have bore witness to the pain and anguish of the lost souls in fact the experience was so powerful all those in the room felt it and emulated my facial expression.
I care about purity, I cherish inner and outer beauty, I adore the divine with all my heart and soul. It is this immersion into my quest since childhood (and before) that has led me to be 'The One', or at the very minimum a 'one' in the making. Sure my language skills need improving but then I excel in other more important areas, in other languages that tap into not only our ancient history but also the very fabric of space and time. I have been allowed to enter such places and in all honesty few can do what it is I do. Can I describe what I do, yes and no, I could try to show another how I initiate contact but in reality it's about the mindset being tuned into the right frequency a mind which must have the right belief system and be ready to receive.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by pharaohmoan

If you dont mind, could you please read my inquery on page 10 and provide some insight to those inqueries? Thanks!

Merry Christmas!!!!

HO HO HO!!!

Sorry buddy, I used the wrong user name of Fooffstar on page 12 to answer you. Must have been all that cutting and pasting of different posts that did it.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You know, its really FINE for all you, "I'm better than humans", "im gonna leave this world", bla bla..get on my boat..im the "way"! Hey, if thats who you are GREAT! Have a martini on ME on the boat!

But, you forget something in your OWN little bubble! There are SOME Of us who are here to protect the earth. And Im not going anywhere. So please watch what you say. The earth is an entity in itself. And maybe you are so into your own little world that you forget, without HER, you die.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Here's the reality of what you've said.
1. You've made an incredible claim with zero evidence to support it but you want everyone to believe and follow you.

2. You claim to be evolved beyond us yet you threaten us which is considered agression and is a baser, less evolved reaction.

So what do you expect?

Prove what you are saying and we'll take you seriously.
Can you prove it or are you a fake?
Which is it?

OK, I should not have had a different title and said the follow part at the beginning of my OP, I can see that my original approach illicited the wrong response and set up the wrong from of mind in people. Realistically I don't think you can effectively say follow me and receive many. Rather I should have said 'Hey guys I really respect your opinion here on ATS and you know what I think I've got what it takes, I feel deep within me that I am a catalyst of some magnitude who can tap into the divine and initiate the sequence, I need help though because I don't fully understand what the sequence is but I know it exists, any thoughts' But you can't fit this in the title so I went in guns ablazing instead. Without ego now I know I have a really important part to play I guess with my antics I am trying to fish out the grand casting director! I hope I haven't lost some of you because of this, do forgive me.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I find it quite incongruous that "The One" would make a thread titled ...

I Think I'm the one..

so before he even started his post there is a lack of belief on his part, why else do you think he'd post it here? as a polarity responder it will enforce his beliefs, then there's all of those people who will take pity on him and they'll project whatever they believe he's talking about in place of what he is actually talking about so really they just distort everything he says into something they can understand from their point of view, same thing as I'm doing now.

If we're going to get all bent out of shape because some kid has a little bit too much time to think, than we might as well close the browser window.

As a person who feels they are the one, you should be trying to digest all of the malarkey that you've gone over to get to where you are mentally and regurgitate it into something that doesn't sound like it's been stolen from numerous movies and books.

With all of that said, there is definitely a "shift" taking place on earth and regardless of drug use, .. more and more people are becoming aware on a much higher level than most people are used to and then they start grabbing at all of the things that lead them there, yet they are unaware that they are grasping at fleeting images.

edit: I would like to clarify for the record that I am not making fun of him at all, ... I think this is more serious than most would. Take a moment and rethink the position.

[edit on 12/25/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

I am not a kid thank you but I have re-thought my position on this, see previous post.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermoff

Seek help.

That is such a cop out and so not productive. Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thanks and well put, as I said I am not so great with words but Little one got on a mighty big horse for something which was, well I think you put it Succinctly.

By the way we should talk about this more SS. You see now there is a possibilty I have found a fellow 'one', this feels me with such joy and wonder and the lonliness is taken away slightly. I remember when I was a child, a real empath I was then, I made a promise that I would never let God get lonely, I knew few understood him the way I did, and I wanted to fix things so that he would never feel hurt or witness the pain of earth again. I've been fixing things ever since!

U2U me I'd love to talk about this thread with you.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Hi Pharaohmoan.
Are you by any chance the same guy as Hidden_Hand?

[edit on 25-12-2008 by whitewave]

No
Is that good or bad??

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
My turn for a question: Why would you choose to find a "following" and reveal yourself on the Internet... Perhaphs because if you tried this in person, that psychiatrist visit might not be optional...but rather required? Is that your motive? Or is that my Psychology classes getting the better of me?

You have to understand something, you have come to AboveTopSecret.Com - making HUGE CLAIMS. The members here, are not all children on Christmas Break. There are educated members, spiritually enlightened members, Alien Abductees - this site is VERY diverse. You also have to understand, or at least acknowledge - that there are Believers and Skeptics on this website... And that we, the conspiracy theory driven members, question EVERYTHING that we read. Or at least I do anyway....

Exactly, and that is why I am here and not there!

[edit on 26-12-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_another_yourself
PEOPLE STOP FEEDING THIS CHILD!!! THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF ACTION AND REACTION. WE ARE BEING CHILDISH AND THIS CHILD IS GETTING A REACTION OUT OF US. IT IS A 5 YEAR OLD TAKING A BREAK FROM COMPUTER GAMES AND LOOK AT THESE RESPONSES HE GETS!! HE IS LAUGHING AT YOU! HE HAS WON!

a mature audience would have looked at his words, and moved on. but everyone (including i in one post) has to put in their two cents and feed the monster instead of put it out of mind and direct yourself toward something of importance.

to the OP, congratulations. you fed off peoples lowest of emotions. their thoughts come before their awareness. surprise surprise

seriously is this ATS??

Ahh, nope you're coming in at the wrong angle. But it would be nice if those who aren't contributing didn't respond. Goodbye

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join