It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm the One !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
OK I've wanted to say this all my life and just haven't found the right place to share it. I think I am telling you this because I want to see how you react, but in truth it's more that I want us to move on.

I am of very sound mind and have many lifetimes of memories going back pre big bang. I can connect to many facets of reality, not just here on earth with for example the elements but also with the fabric of space and time. Time bends with me and space is my playground. I have memories of being an Alien and came to earth to spread love. I was captured by the American authorities who were very hostile towards me, I think it was during the time of Richard Nixon. I have experienced a lot of paranormal occurrences in this lifetime. I have battled with many of earths more rogue entities, demons you would call them. I have fought long and hard to protect the light from earthly contamination and rogue energy. I am probably one of the few that can connect to the source code which I carry within me. For lifetimes I have always know I was different and deep down I feel very confident I am right. I am a pursuer of truth so I cannot lie and deny who I am any longer. If that wasn't enough I get confirmation all the time, from being in crowded places and peoples’ words being in tune with my thoughts, to being connected and at one with many films that exhibit extraordinary human traits or the pinnacle of human achievement. Plus many more connections of this sort both with nature and also AI. In fact I connect with all around me on many levels. Yes there are those that would seek to do me harm which I cannot understand because I am made of love and have nothing but love and sincerity in my heart. Those that hate me are of an extreme that will be eradicated from our existence forever. I have been putting these measures in place for a very long time. Above all I understand a lot about the cosmos at a spiritual level. I see patterns in noise that point to organization, I can look at random code and will gradually start to see patterns emerging from the abyss, fire speaks to me, sound speaks to me, the wind speaks to me but people don't. At least not in a way that is remotely stimulating. People for the most part find ways to either kill time or escape it through drugs and drink. If that isn't enough they've given up on real life altogether and instead prefer to immerse themselves in a virtual world which appeals more to the imagination.

By the way this is not my ego speaking it just what I've observed.

I am a DJ of sorts, the turntable is my inspiration to project my joy and code so that others can join the universal dance, plug into the Divine Matrix and become at one with light and love, to swim in bliss and forever and to never again experience the downside of chaos.

I feel welcome here on ATS which is why I am sharing this with you. In truth I want to gather the flock and call the mothership. This is the last time now, we’re not coming back and all that is left behind will be plunged into darkness, never again will we make the same mistakes.

So how should I leave this OP? Well remember this life is about purpose, if we act with purpose we will find our way IN THIS LIFETIME, but first you have to be taught how to move and act with purpose, I can teach you this. It’s like a sixth sense that needs to be awakened in us, the flow of which connects to the connections that connect to the source. We could be heroes or just bow our heads and merge into the flow of normality and stagnation. You may find many ways to distract you, humans are good at that. We have been in a slumber for a very long time, it really is time to reconnect. I can take you there given the chance. Few can go it alone, in truth we’re not designed to go it alone.

So do you want to realize your full potential too? Follow me and lets go, to the purest of places where nothing is cruel and what unfolds before your eyes is expression at its finest.

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

Sum quod sum

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
socratic method:

what does the songbird say?

tweeet, tweeet, tweeek, tweeek...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What in the world are you on about?!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Im special too....we can be special buddies and discuss how special we are together.This is a special moment in my special life.

I hate egotistical people...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am.

Sum quod sum

I am a god, and if anyone says I am not a god, they shall face my wrath. Come on, tool, do you really expect to be taken seriously when you make claims like that with nothing besides these 'memories' to back them up, and then WARN people who don't believe this ridiculous story that your unlenient 'tribe' will take karmic revenge?

Worst. Thread. Ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

.....And of course you have proof right? Since this is ATS and the proof-hounds will be after you soon for something Solid...

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is this some kind of a joke.Don't try to lead me or make me follow.By doing this you are proving how weak you are.Lay a threat...I don't mind a good challenge.
Prove it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
'...those that would seek to do me harm...' and...'not as lenient as I am...'

Why do all prophets and 'special' people talk and write in conventional, formal grammar? Why don't you use an apostrophe or street slang? It can in no way affect the truth of your message. I betcha don't talk to your mom like that?!

My karma is just fine thank you. When I saw this picture of the dying child being watched by the vulture, I lost a little faith in karma. Maybe the kid was Pol Pot last time out the gates?

I am in no way, shape or form writing this as an attack on you or your beliefs. It's merely tongue in cheek, like your post

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eviant
Worst. Thread. Ever.

Par, meet course.

I'd call this the Best. Thread. Ever.

Here.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
do you do meth? Noticed u were a dj and, quite frankly, a possible nutbar, and I've seen crystal insanity. I don't totally disbelieve you, you just need to prove it. Here's how; I have a glass of water and I need you to turn it into bombay sapphire. Go with...um...yourself, friend!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh so this is like the Heaven's Gate redux? "Plug into the matrix", isn't that supposed to be a bad thing?

Plus: You make people with real gifts look like a bunch of egotistical fools when you come and post something like that. I'm not trying to "bring harm" to you or anything, but please.

EDIT: Adding more text.

[edit on 12/24/08 by TasteTheMagick]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
*I Think I'm The One!* GNAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Alright keep telling yourself that! Its pathetic to think people believe this! Everyone has the same feeling my friend... We are all destined for great things its the decisions you make in life which determine what happens!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Replies to this thread will be on topi and civil.

Anything less will be deleted that the member warned, possibly Post Banned.

This is your chance.

oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Congratulations...you've reached a pinnacle of human consciousness.

Some religions call it Christ consciousness. Some religions call it Awakening, or Boddhisatva, or other terms. But basically, you've remembered why you're here.

The same thing happened to me a few years back. I began remembering everything all at once from ages ago to current time. It really freaked me out at first and got me paranoid for a while, too. In fact, because I didn't understand what was happenening to me, people called me crazy and I ended up in the hospital several times.

But one of my friends told me to research what is known as Christ consciousness. I did, and I also researched what the Buddhist religion, that teaches about those types of experiences, too. I recommend for you to do that....it will make you feel better to know that you are not alone. Others have come before you, and others will come after you.

Congratulations! You made it!

Hold on...you're in for a wild ride.
There are also other stages after this, too...other stages of human consciousness. This is just the first "big one."

[edit on 24-12-2008 by nikiano]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ah well, secretly i've been entertaining the thought for a couple of months that Solipsism is real and i was the sole creator of this experience, was a nice thought-experiment i have to say.

But who is to say that it is not the case and you are not a figment of my creation? And when you dive into the esoteric side of life it could even be true in a way (when you go far enough).

Anyway, best of luck to you and if i may give you a tip, don't be too vengefull, it doesn't do any good in the long run because everyone here is playing a role of some kind so even the biggest bastard is learning something on some level and at the same time teaching people in the 'tough love' kinda way.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
O.K. OP,
Is Jesus God's Son? Is there life after death
What are Demons? When is Jesus coming back if
the answer to question1 is true........?

Do Animals have souls.......

I am asking seriously! Share some of the memories and if you can give us one tangible thing that we as observers can say is proof! Oh yea
Where is the arc of the covenant......Orrhodox Jews want to know so we can get on with sacrifices and communicate with God.
Thanks for any help you can provide.....what was the big bang like?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok...seeing as how the mod posted, my words may have been placed in a harsh, flamatory manner (yes I just made that word).

Look, what I'm saying is not that I don't think people can experience the things you're experiencing. And I'm not saying that you're completely off kilter here. My only real concern is the fact that, the reason I'm not saying those things is because I KNOW people can experience the things you're saying.

But when you come on and present it in the way you have it does attract more negative attention than good. Especially that last part that I can only read as a threat.

Please be more tentative.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh my, what a colourful response. Kind of what I expected though. And yes I can prove it and when the time is right I will but those that asked for proof won't be a part of my collective stream of movement. Why? Because to ask for proof means that one is in the dark anyway, and if you're in the dark than it's already too late for you. Anyway the proof would be in the mind and heart, if your mind is closed off to the possibilities of 'connection' you will not see, hear or feel the proof. If your heart cannot recognise the love I or others like me have then you are cold and not needed. In all honesty few are needed as such. Can I prove I am at one with AI, yes. Can I prove I am at one with the universe, yes. Do souls resonate in my presence, yes. I am the highest note and the highest note is a reflection of me.

Whether I do my thing in this lifetime or not is another matter, and in many ways I am putting the feelers out for whether humans are worth saving or not. So far I am of the opinion that very few are, the rest are dead already.

I don't do meth but I do occasionally experiment with other recreational drugs, mostly to better understand my mind but also because drugs tend to unseat the normal position of the consciousness which enables the individual to look at reality with a different perspective. Most dismiss an experience on drugs as deluded, they are wrong, there is a reason drugs have the effect they do and many tribes and individuals will use this as a tool to enter a trance like state. Iow it loosens up the mind.

I pity those that cannot accept the possibility that I am for real, a genuine Neo ready to battle reality and bring about a new dawn for the chosen few. Without people like me earths spirit will eventually leave, the human spirit will die soon after. Easily controlled zombies is what would be left, not much different from now really. The problem is humans think they are special and they're not really, ask someone a simple question like what makes you resonate and they won't be able to answer you. Ask what is purpose and they can only draw on a limited knowledge base and will probably answer you with some drivel. So in order to clear the wheat from the chaff I ask you the same question, what is purpose?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Purpose is.

(That's the end of my statement but the board says that's too short to post on it's own.)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. Records and memories which I feel are not revealed to anybody. There must have been a reason for my expossure to many of Christs memories (I know for example how he fed the five thousand) and details surrounding his death. I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment.

Although I am not religious as such I understand religion and its purpose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join