It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville Eyewitness Viola Saylor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol III : Viola Saylor

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

You ever think of doing this professionally, Dom? No? Good.

I don't have the time to listen to this dribble all the way through, so at the expense of missing something earth-shattering in the second half, this interview is remarkable for....what reason?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted by pinch
I don't have the time to listen to this dribble all the way through,

So what else is new pinch? You never listen to nor read any evidence all the way through do you? Your mind was made up for you a long time ago. I don't think anybody is interested in your knee-jerk opinions nor your extreme bias. Most people here at ATS are quite capable of making up their own minds without your help.

Why did you even bother commenting if you did not bother to watch the video? You added absolutely nothing to the conversation except your bias.

[edit on 12/24/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I have to agree with Pinch. This lady saw the plane flying upside down.(her statement is confirmed with the FDR) She saw it clip trees.

She mentioned nothing regarding fire or smoke coming from the plane. If the plane had in fact been hit by a missile or guns, there would have been noticeable smoke, fire, or damage. She mentions none of this. She is actually a good witness for us "G.L.'s"

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only comment I can make about what she said is the "eyeball" plane maybe an A-10 only one I can think of off hand that has the engines above the plane. Sure there are more but I'm just not remembering them. I've never seen a white A-10 before but doesn't mean their isn't one maybe someone here has seen one or knows of a similar plane.

Only other thing is she said the other plane was smaller going the opposite direction of the "eyeball" plane and also said it was much higher up in the sky so her perception of the second plane may not be entirely accurate as to the size of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

by SPreston
Most people here at ATS are quite capable of making up their own minds without your help. You added absolutely nothing to the conversation except your bias.

Now that, that is rich.

The question remains, what, if any significance does her testimony offer? Not speculation, not conjecture, not accusations of 'sheeple'........actual proof of.............?

EDIT:

Will this be in your pending court case bringing the "perps" to justice? I mean, you are taking action to bring to justice the mass murders responsible for over 3,000 deaths, aren’t you?

[edit on 24-12-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
1. Plane skims, flying upside-down, her Maple tree in the back of her garden and she sees the treetop leaves all move in the jet stream.
2. Within a few seconds, she stops hearing the thundering noise of the upside-down flying plane, and then a very muffled short "thump" sound. The ground is not shaking.
3. Plane went not down in Shanksville, but in between Lambertsville and Shanksville.
4. She later notices a low flying BIGGER plane, white, with two kind of eyeball engines on top of it. (Warthog A-10? Even an E-4B perhaps?)
5. And she later notices an other smaller plane much higher up in the sky, could be white or silver colored. (The business jet asked to take a look?)

First part and most impressive, totally conflicting the official story, of her recollection of events of 9/11 :
That plane could not have went up vertically, then dropping back the same distance, and crashing head on into the soil. She would have noticed the vertical ascend and the following descend.

The official story wants us to believe that flight 93 went perpendicular, nose diving from at least many hundreds of meters high, into the soil, leaving nearly no trace of it because the soil was so soft there, that it took up the plane as if it went down into silly-putty. What I recall is that the media reported it coming down from about 3000 meters high in a steep nose dive, after having flown a few times upside and down.

Domenick, have you drawn some directions on a map with her house on it, and the place where she stood in her back garden?
She gave her address so we could get a nice map drawn, with all directions and probable courses of the mentioned (by her) planes.
I do strongly expect to see some contradictions with her directions of the planes, and the official story directions.

One of her last remarks should trigger some attention from the usual opponents, she says that she denounced to be some sort of "ambassador" on the crash site, because she did not agree at all, how the official story was spun in the days after 9/11, she saw it with her own eyes in a quite different way.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

You ever think of doing this professionally, Dom? No? Good.

I don't have the time to listen to this dribble all the way through, so at the expense of missing something earth-shattering in the second half, this interview is remarkable for....what reason?

this is all the amount of time i have to spend on you. sorry there wasn't enough to actually address anything you said.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
reply to post by SPreston

I have to agree with Pinch. This lady saw the plane flying upside down.(her statement is confirmed with the FDR) She saw it clip trees.

She mentioned nothing regarding fire or smoke coming from the plane. If the plane had in fact been hit by a missile or guns, there would have been noticeable smoke, fire, or damage. She mentions none of this. She is actually a good witness for us "G.L.'s"

yeah she's a great witness for you "G.L.'s".

thats why she says she wouldn't be a ambassador because she wouldn't go along with the stories......

keep trusting pinch the most trusted name in misinformation.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

by SPreston
Most people here at ATS are quite capable of making up their own minds without your help. You added absolutely nothing to the conversation except your bias.

Now that, that is rich.

The question remains, what, if any significance does her testimony offer? Not speculation, not conjecture, not accusations of 'sheeple'........actual proof of.............?

EDIT:

Will this be in your pending court case bringing the "perps" to justice? I mean, you are taking action to bring to justice the mass murders responsible for over 3,000 deaths, aren’t you?

[edit on 24-12-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

well she seems to confirm the claims of susan mcelwain and rick chaney about the little white plane at the scene.

then she confirms a larger white plane at treetop level that she agreed definitely wasn't a civilian plane.

at what point is the corporate jet at the crash scene at the time of the explosion or at treetop level?

oh wait it never was, right?

right.

of course i know it was also never there and that yates gladwell is a liar and a traitor.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
1. Plane skims, flying upside-down, her Maple tree in the back of her garden and she sees the treetop leaves all move in the jet stream.
2. Within a few seconds, she stops hearing the thundering noise of the upside-down flying plane, and then a very muffled short "thump" sound. The ground is not shaking.
3. Plane went not down in Shanksville, but in between Lambertsville and Shanksville.
4. She later notices a low flying BIGGER plane, white, with two kind of eyeball engines on top of it. (Warthog A-10? Even an E-4B perhaps?)
5. And she later notices an other smaller plane much higher up in the sky, could be white or silver colored. (The business jet asked to take a look?)

first before i say anything i just want to thank you. thank you! thank you! thank you!

your post is a welcome breath of fresh air. not only do i know you actually watched it but you actually got it too.

so now let me address your points :

1) shes not 100% sure the plane actually made contact. in retrospect she couldn't say whether or not the tree was actually contacted or if it was the turbulance from it being so close which caused the leaves to be shed.

2) this is key. also note her telling that she hears someone yell 'oh my god' after the plane passes and before any thud. now if you google her address at that time on pompey hill road you will find that her house is probably the closest to the crash site from the north just northwest of the junk yard. a plane traveling at 585mph would have impacted the site before she could say 'oh my god'.

3) she actually says that location has always been lambertsville and it was only on september 11th that it was now considered to be shanksville.

4) i dont think it was the e4b because no witness describes it having 4 engines. i ruled out the a10 because of multiple witnesses to this plane having told me that the wings were 'slicked back' [saylor, blair, miller]. although it is interesting to note that the fbi told doug miller this plane was a c130 cargo plane. after doug confirmed the plane did not have any propellers he didn't wish to discuss it any further.

5) it was white but it wasn't a business jet. this was the operational plane that was above the crash site at the moment of the explosion as confirmed to me by 2 eyewitnesses willing to testify in front of congress. it remained at the scene for a period of about 5 minutes before ascending quickly into the sky and taking off. this was at the time that the other white plane approached coming from the south. if you haven't seen my interview with susan mcelwain about this plane please watch it. i would love to have your feedback.

First part and most impressive, totally conflicting the official story, of her recollection of events of 9/11 :
That plane could not have went up vertically, then dropping back the same distance, and crashing head on into the soil. She would have noticed the vertical ascend and the following descend.

The official story wants us to believe that flight 93 went perpendicular, nose diving from at least many hundreds of meters high, into the soil, leaving nearly no trace of it because the soil was so soft there, that it took up the plane as if it went down into silly-putty. What I recall is that the media reported it coming down from about 3000 meters high in a steep nose dive, after having flown a few times upside and down.

spot on assessment.

Domenick, have you drawn some directions on a map with her house on it, and the place where she stood in her back garden?
She gave her address so we could get a nice map drawn, with all directions and probable courses of the mentioned (by her) planes.
I do strongly expect to see some contradictions with her directions of the planes, and the official story directions.

this is something i need to do and has been pointed out a few times to me by some of my friends...lol

i will say that pretty much any plane passing over her house at pompey hill road there isn't going to line up with the blast trajectory into the woods.

One of her last remarks should trigger some attention from the usual opponents, she says that she denounced to be some sort of "ambassador" on the crash site, because she did not agree at all, how the official story was spun in the days after 9/11, she saw it with her own eyes in a quite different way.

trust me they're not going to harp on about that at all. what they will do is attempt to use the fact that she witnessed the plane heading towards the direction of the crater as proof the official story is true and dismiss all contradictions including her statement the 2nd white plane wasn't a civilian one.

anything that they can use to support bush's garbage they'll cling to and everything else will be rejected. although most duh-bunkers don't wish to draw any attention to my shanksville research. they want to make sure people see ultima1 as he sets this movement up for a big shoot down of its own pardon the pun.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Domenick, here you have two Locations in the Flash Earth program from Paul Neave : ( www.flashearth.com... )

You can choose between 7 map sources in this program, so you can change the source chosen by the program itself when you search for a location by name.
The program will come up with a Map Source: Yahoo!Maps, when you type, in the Search function of this page's Navigation bar, the following 2 names:

lambertsville usa :
Link : www.flashearth.com...
latitude = 40.074256 longitude = -78.914016 azimuth = 16.5

Map:

Thumbnail:

shanksville usa :
latitude = 40.016645 longitude = -78.907607 azimuth = 15.5

Map:

Thumbnail:

Remember to first switch back to Global View when you are searching for other names of towns etcetera, or switch to another Map Source.
And empty your browser's address bar (at least in Firefox), otherwise the old lat. and long. values will remain in the address bar. Could be a bug in the program.

EDIT:
Thanks to ALSX.info for Free image hosting: www.alsx.info...

This forum cuts off automatically too big drawings, so use the provided links to get to the real, BIG maps.

[edit on 26/12/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here's an overview of the general crash area, with address labels attached, from the Microsoft Virtual Earth with labels, map source :

Link to big picture: www.alsx.info...

Minimized variant to fit in this forum:

Domenick, or anybody else, you can use these big maps to draw in them, direction arrows and descriptions of sighted planes etcetera.
For example by loading them into Paint in Windows, or any other drawing program.

First I would like to see someone placing the official crash site in these maps. And the spread of the plane debris.

I have no clue where exactly that may be, but it looks to me, if I were a 9/11 perpetrator, and had to disappear a plane quickly, since it did not follow my planned scenarios anymore, I would choose such a place loaded with strip mines. And then send as many of my men asap, and lock the place down.

But perhaps this plane followed exactly the planned scenario, which outcome was meant to boast as much patriotism in the younger part of the population, to be sure of new cannon fodder for the planned new wars.

The interviews with these two ladies, Viola and Susan McElwain made it totally clear that a lot of planning was involved at Lambertsville, you can't magically pull out a military drone out of your pocket and place it in the scene of that crash at will. That little white drone with van-like proportions had to be launched by an aerial vehicle, circling around there somewhere.
The C-130 is high on my list to be the mothership for this drone, and the virtual piloting would have been done from this plane too.

Too much coincidence involved, the same C-130 at the Pentagon crash site and at the Lambertsville crash site.

We massively don't believe in government provided fairytale anymore, and the puppeteers acknowledged that lately, by inserting a coloured man as new president, and providing new hope for many citizens.
I'm afraid that hope will be false and useless.
They still have the reigns in their hands, but it's slipping.
Other global players don't take it anymore, and are yanking the wheels of history into other pathways.

Wait and see.
It's gonna be messy in the next year. Very, very much so.

[edit on 26/12/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And this is an overview of the Pompey Hill road area in Lambertsville, I imagine the crash site is there to the northwest somewhere :

Link to big map: www.alsx.info...

Minimized version :

Just use the same Microsoft VE (labels) map source, and search around by moving the cross hair, or zoom in and out with your mouse wheel, so you get more roads labeled with names.

It would help a lot to know a few more road names around the impact site, and the address of that junk yard you referred to.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Is this about right, Domenick?
The yellow arrow describes the official crash path, and the red arrow describes the path reported by Viola.

The next thing I am very interested in, is the spot where you, Domenick, interviewed Susan McElwain, the same spot where she saw the small white drone fly across her view through the windscreen of her van, before it veered off to the right and hopped over the tree line in front of her, and a second later she heard an explosion.
Did she in fact saw an explosion cloud rising?

This page from Killtown might interest you, Domenick, and the rest of the readers:
killtown.911review.org...

This is Susan McElwain's interview by Domenick and crew :

Link : www.youtube.com...

You described as overlayed text in the above video, the intersection where you interviewed Susan as:
Intersection: North on Bridge Street at Buckstown Road, Stoystown, PA.

Could it be that you have all the street names wrong in this video, since I can't find those two streets on the map from Microsoft VE (labels).
The ones which sound the same and are written in a similar manner, which are to be found on the map, are Brownstown Hill and Fritz Road, or Brownstown Road, which runs all the way from Brownstown Hill to Pompey Road. Bridge Road and Fritz Road sound the same.
This spot is south of Stoystown, which is north-west of Lambertsville.
Its in the corner south-east of the Reading-Mines junction between Lincoln Highway (30) and Stoystown Road (281).

That would be on the map this spot :
(Zoom in with your mouse-wheel)

Map with names: www.alsx.info...

Interesting fact:
There is an airport located along Stoystown Road (281), called Summerset County Airport. It's situated to the west of Lambertsville and Shanksville.
Could have been an operative spot used on 9/11, or not at all.
Worth investigating.

[edit on 27/12/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
To LaBtop:
I'll try to help. I grew up in the general area and I have visited the Flight 93 Memorial several times. I no longer live nearby. Your maps are slightly off. I suggest using GOOGLE MAPS to orient yourself, and then you can switch to satellite mode. The first map you show with the red and yellow lines/arrows is too far north. THe other with Stoystown Road and Fitz is too far West. I can give you an approximate Latitude and longitude of the memorial site. : N 40.03.314 W -078.54.068.
Crash site is just slightly south into the grove of trees at the end of the field. Popmpey Road would be North of the site. Buckstown Road at the intersection of Bridge would be exactly South of the site, but across a large stand of tall trees. Your final map that shows Shanksville and Indian Lake has the strip mine/memorial /crash site on it. Located midway between the words Lambertsville and Shanksville - right at the "ville" part of the names. See the big field area.
If you use Google Maps. locate route 30. Look for Lambertsville Road running South. Follow Lambertsville to Skyline Drive. Left on Skyline. THis will take you to the site and the lat. and long. I have given. The fact that some call it Lambertsville vs Shanksville is of no importance. THe area is remote, rural, mostly strip mines and coal mines and farms. Roads twist and turn and intersect at odd angles. Lots of hills/mountains and tall, old trees. Honest, down to earth people live here. Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks to the Anonymous poster above, I could now find the exact crash site's coordinates.

Domenick: Now if you google her address at that time on Pompey Hill Road you will find that her house is probably the closest to the crash site from the north just northwest of the junk yard. -snip-
I will say that pretty much any plane passing over her house at Pompey Hill Road there, isn't going to line up with the blast trajectory into the woods.

Domenick, if you look at my corrected crash site map at the end of this post, I suppose that Viola's house is not far from that junction of Pompey Hill Road with Lambertsville Road in the center of Lambertsville, when I interpret your "just northwest of the junkyard" remark correct.
So that would place her house in or near that first red circle I drew, with the yellow "?" in it, near to the junction.
That seems to be quite in line with the official flight path "93" drawn by me in green.
Or am I wrong placing her house? Pompey Hill Road is quite long.
Or is her house on the north side of that road? Then the plane she saw was flying to the north, instead of to the south, as is the conclusion from the official 93 flight path.

This is the spot where Domenick interviewed Susan McElwain, and that video I linked to up above, with Susan with her red woolen jacket talking to Domenick and the crew :

Big map: www.flashearth.com...

This is where she saw the little white drone flying across her van's windshield, coming from her right, so from over the empty field to her right, flying in front of her under the power lines and crossing the junction of Bridge Street with Buckstown Road while making then a smooth turn to the right and hopping over the tree line standing on the left of Buckstown Road. The rest of its trajectory was blocked by those trees there.

I googled "" longitude and latitude flight 93 crash site "". As expected, there are several slightly to very different positions reported, but all wrong:
9-11 Research: Flight 93 Crash Site :
plus or minus a few seconds, is: 40°03'03" N latitude 78°54'17" W longitude.
9-11 Review: ERROR: 'Flight 93 Didn't Crash in Shanksville, PA' :
at 40°03'02 " N longitude, 78°45'22" W latitude.

The following site had a birdseye view drawn of the crash site:
Link : www.debunk911myths.org...

And thus I could at last find the exact coordinates of the official flight 93 crash site.
Latitude = 40.050885 and longitude = -78.90498

And this is the big map link, which you can zoom in and out with your mouse wheel from the crash site in the center of the picture, with the little white cross hair there in the former crater, so you can find all the other addresses and spots mentioned :

www.flashearth.com...

Btw, the z=16 value in that link is not azimuth as I proposed earlier, but a simple zoom factor value, in this case 16 times.

This is that map with the crash site drawn by me on it, and the official flight path and impact debris, spread in the small triangular burned and cut out piece of trees south of the impact crater :

Big map link 1024x768 : www.alsx.info...

Map scaled to forum rules (680/1024)x768 = 510, so 680 max-horizontal x 510 vertical :

I also drew in Susan McElwain's position when she witnessed that little white drone flying across Buckstown Road, and then a few seconds later the explosion. However, she seemed not too sure that she heard an explosion at all, and I did not hear her describe an explosion cloud eather, as far as I could understand her.
She said in the interview, that only several days later she recollected the sound of an explosion, which is in fact a strange remark, which leads us to believe that she filled in that part of her memory based on the main stream news reports.

I still can't place Viola's house on my map, so please provide us with her exact address at that time, and then we can draw that spot also in my map, and the proposed flight path of the planes she mentioned !

Take in account that the last part of the green 93 flight path drawn by me is just an interpretation based on the triangular debris field to the south of the impact crater, those burned and broken trees seen in the first photographs.

Edit:
This is a blank map, with Pompey Hill Rd, Susan's and 93 crash position in yellow :
www.alsx.info...

This map anybody can use now to draw their proposed positions or flight paths in. Import it in MS Paint or another drawing program, make your alterations and save it to disk.
Then save it for forum use via ALSX, see the link I provided in an above post:
www.alsx.info...
When found on your disk, click Start Uploading, and copy the Direct Link to this forum's Posting window.
ALSX is the fastest possible upload service, no harassment with log in, just click link, upload and copy direct link, ready.

Edit 2 :
When you insert the following coordinates in Google Earth its Search, Fly to window at the left panes :
40.050885 -78.90498
or -78.90498,40.050885,0
you will end up at the 93 crash site, with a much higher resolution.

This is the direct link to that GE map:
www.alsx.info...
and
this is the map fitting this forum :

The first impression for me was: damn, there are 4 houses hidden in that piece of wood, just south of the crater, no more than a few hundred meters away. Were they present at 9/11 also? If so, were inhabitants at home that day, and what did they hear and see?

[edit on 28/12/08 by LaBTop]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

LaBTop:
Your recent maps are good. THe one with the large red arrow has it perfectly. THe other with the Susan Macilwaine line of "missle" is perfect.
Here is what I have gathered over the years and you can see this if you move out (enlarge) on the maps. Take a large birds eye view of Rt.219 where it intersects with Rt 30. Then move north (10 miles?) on st 219 and see the Johnstown airport. It is reported that the plane was seen flying over (use the word over loosley, maybe ajacent to) the Johnstown airport. Continue South. Then it is reported in heresay that the people on board said they saw the water. This, in my opinion would have been Quemahoning Resorvoir. Reported that the school personnel at Kantner
( located east of Stoystown on rt 30) saw the plane fly over. (find schoolhouse road) Then the Junkyard at intersection rt. 30 and Old rt. 30. (junkyard is NW of Viola, not reverse) Then it flew over Viola's house at 1318 Pompey Hill which is ( i think) 3 houses west of the intersection of Pompey Hill and Lambertsville Rd. You can see the Maple tree on google earth. Flight 93 came from the North and continued South as your line shows. Viola's house lines up perfectly with the crash site and all other info. One exception. There are directional references to Stoystown in the interview that are misunderstood and confused. Omit any directional reference to Stoystown that you have used. Let me know if you have any questions. I may be going home in the near weeks and if there is anything I can check/ verify, I'd be glad to do it if weather permits.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That's only 1.72 miles from 1318 Pompey Hill Road, which is the 6th house to the west of the junction in Lambertsville, to the flight 93 crash site :

Big map: www.alsx.info...

Forum view:

Only a military jet fighter, F-16 or better, could pull up steep in the sky, and then nose-dive down again, and I don't think even these planes could perform that maneuver inside a 1.72 miles stretch.

We can see the two Oak trees behind Viola's house in this GEarth view :

Big map view: www.alsx.info...

Forum view :

That means that if Viola saw flight 93 (which I begin to highly doubt, she probably saw another plane at the scene, which starts to get crowded with unknowns by now), it becomes quite impossible for this plane to have caused the impact crater which is declared by the officials at the scene as caused by flight 93.
Their final story is that 93 nose dived from some 3000 feet at least, straight in the soil.

Now how could a very low flying plane seen by Viola Saylor, perform such an impossible piece of acrobatic flying, after it skimmed Viola's Oak tree tops?

Further on we now have the story told by Susan McElwain about the presence on the 93 crash scene of a little white drone, flying nearly soundless and quite slowly a mile south of that scene.

So if the government tried to feed us the impression that the 93 crash was unpredictable, and the position where it crashed was pure coincidence, then who the hell knew in advance the exact coordinates and directed an obvious military steered little white drone plane to that scene?

Domenick, or anybody else, try to interview a few of Viola's neighbours, to get some corroborated extra evidence of that low flying plane in Viola's backyard. Especially the person who shouted "Oh my god" should be found, since it is clear that they saw that plane too.
And try to make contact with as many people living on the south lane of Lambertsville Road, around the corner of the junction, all the way down to the crash site. Much more people must have heard that thundering roar of the jet engines of that low flying plane spotted by Viola.

I still have one important question:
Did Viola saw the plane coming from the North to the South, or reverse?
EDIT: She was standing in the door at the back of her house, and she saw it coming towards her from over the hill, flying over the Oak tree.
So, the plane flew from North to South. END-EDIT.

And try to find out if the 4 houses just south of the crater in that small part of the wood were there on 9/11, and not later build.
Try to interview the inhabitants, and hope they are cooperative.

It seems that a big part of the Republican Party voters have extreme trouble with admitting that something stinks in Washington to high heavens.
Most of them are nice but conservative persons, who do not want to believe that such inhumane scenarios were possibly played out on the worlds populace.

I remember reading that some Junk Yard workers saw the plane too. How high did they place it in the sky?

Please provide links to other forums where you perhaps posted much more details in the past, that would save us a lot of work already done then.

This is seemingly going the same road as the CIT witnesses statements, which have convinced many doubters that something was incredibly wrong on 9/11.
Please proceed with interviewing witnesses, it has proved to be the most reliable way to slayer the lying bastards in the main stream media.

And take extremely care of yourself, same goes for the CIT team.
When I read some of the responses from some opponents, I get a cold feeling of extreme hatred and aggression pointed towards these brave citizens. It reads as if physical damage would be in play when these people ever should meet in real live.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have listened out a few more times to Viola's interview from the opening post, and this is what comes out of it as the basics:

She first heard a deafening roar coming her way, standing in her back door, looking north, then she saw a big passenger plane with a row of windows, flying towards her at approx. 100 feet high (30 meters), as if it would hit her. The plane flew upside-down, she thinks, because the fins of the tail part were under the plane.
She also describes it as having the blue line along the belly in the wrong place, the silver top side was now down and the blue line was on top, that's another reason she thinks it flew upside-down.
It passed her 30 meters above her head, and then was out of sight at the other side of her house, continuing its path somewhere along the right and then the left side of the south going lane of Lambertsville Road.

She went in the house with her sister, who was speechless but also saw the same plane, and the sister left the house shortly after. Then Viola went to her porch, about 5 to 10 minutes later, and sees a new plane coming to her, but now from the side of the crash crater, the south side. This plane was "bigger, white, with two kinds of eyeballs on top of this plane" and flying medium low. The fact that she described it as bigger as 93 and military-like with swept-back wings is amazing. It will be difficult to find a picture of such kind of plane which she could recognize. If we find one she does recognize, that will be an interesting day.

Right after this bigger one flying to the north, a littler, white or silver plane came flying by at a higher altitude, coming from the opposite direction, so from north to south.

Her sister can be interviewed? The scrap yard workers can be re-interviewed, not by newspaper journalists, but by independent reporters?
These should be the most interesting ones, since they could say if the plane was still that low, about circa 100 feet, 30 meters, above the ground, before it dived in the ground with one wing tip, and 2/3th buried itself in the soft soil, and 1/3rd propelled itself into the woods. That's what Wally Miller, the local coroner who identified the victim remains, was told what happened.
That would mean that not the triangular empty clearing in the tree line across the crash site was the place where the 1/3rd of the plane was propelled to, but the thin area to the right, just above the first house with the white roof to be seen in my above Google-Earth crash site picture.

Wally Miller interview by Domenick:
9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol II : Wally Miller - 46:39 - Aug 27, 2008.
video.google.com...

Google Video Link

Let me add that Wally comes over to me as a very reasonable person, who is however getting tired of telling his story for the umpteenth time.
And has a clear aversion against most internet bloggers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join