It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a good Disinfo agent ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Are there governmental disinfo agents ? I believe there are . From my own personal observation I believe that I have spotted a few types of agents . I would be very interested in hearing your comments on my assumptions .

1. Find a person , usually young and full of energy with a bit of a chip on there shoulder , mixed with a we bit of arrogance . You then pump them up with a feeling that they are better then the majority of people out there and that they , do to there intellect , can handle certain things that the common man simply cant handle . You then give them a sense that they are needed to play a special roll in helping there government deal with the common man , touching on topics that the common man is just not capable of dealing with . With the feeling of empowerment instilled into these types of disinfo agents you can usually have them justify almost any action , or spread any line of thought that you might want them to take .

2. Find a patriotic person who you have in some way tested and do to the test you find that there personal code of ethics simply will not allow them to do certain things . You then expose them to the disinfo that you want them to spread but you present the info in such a way (or have them stumble upon the info ) that you make the person think that they are learning some great secret when in fact they are being told / learning a lie , with the intent that they then spread the lie believing that its the truth . When in point of fact they are simply spreading the very disinfo that the handler wanted spread in the first place . These people are usually of high character and are very compelling when they go about spreading the disinfo that they believe to be the truth .

3. High level polatitions . They must have some royal blood in there family line or some other high power bloodline in there family line . Its also very important that the handler has some juicy dirt on them to insure that they tow the line when its required . Its also important that they are not to good at thinking outside the box , they need to count on there advisors for there info . You don't want them to be the type of person who will do there own research or ask to many questions , outside of what there advisors tell them . People possessing some type of character flaw that can be played upon or exploited , when needed , make excellent choices . Generally a mid level management type person is exactly what is looked for . It also helps greatly if they look good on TV , and enjoy looking at them selves on TV . It also helps if they have a touch of insecurity so that they can be emotionally propped up and manipulated when needed .

Comments ?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good disinfo= There is a 9/11 conspiracy
Good disinfo= There is no 9/11 conspiracy
Good disinfo= There are UFOs
Good disinfo= There are no UFOs

What's my real opinion? I'm not telling you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
what makes a good disinfo agent ?

the wilderness of mirrors...
'where every defector is a plant, truths are lies and lies are truths'
james angleton (cia)

'the first duty of an underground worker is to perfect not only his cover story but also his cover personality'
kim philby (kgb/mi6)

'i asure you peter im not a spy'
roger hollis (mi5) to peter wright (mi5)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Scramble everything so that everything remains scrambled. Point in one direction but talk about another. Throw in some wango tango yellow mellow mumbo jumbo and really get em confused. Make it all sound official, sensual and practical and that will nail the lid on the coffin. Diversify the reply, and then deny. Stir up the emotional level and then level out the emotion. Do that with finesse and a style and you too can be an effective disinfo agent.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would tell you, but that would be like teaching something that I am in disagreeance with and being responsible for the result of your actions. Karma twice removed.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
1. There is no such thing as a "GOOD" dis-info agent. The whole basis of such a sleazy practice is to misdirect and lie to those who you are trying to dis-inform.

2. Remember the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

3. Are you trying to gain our (the same sheeple you're trying to dis-inform) trust?

4. By asking such a question are we now supposed to believe you are not here to do exactly that?

5. Anyone who hasn't got the insight to ask questions and think out of the box deserves what they get when they're found out. Ignorance is no defense and in the end the truth will be told. Search out the truth, or pay the consequences. Fear that with every breath!

6. If you asked because you're curious..... gee, I don't know

top topics

join