It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I always imagine light eminating from my body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Within the last ten yrs of my life (im 29) ive felt the strange sensation of light eminating from me. I also have the strongest feeling that im here to do something important but im not quite sure what. I just wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this or has felt similarly. All comments welcome

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm by far no expert on this subject but i know that imagining whiote light emiting from your body is a form of protection against darker forces/ energies

Maybe you are for some reason protecting yourself without fully being in control of doing so

www.psychicinsights.org...

www.muse-net.com...

www.lipstickmystic.com...

www.manannan.net...

just search for it on google

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have heard that every human is supposed to have an aura around him/her, and it seems that you have the capability to feel it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've seen someone's aura before, but it was green, if that means anything. I don't know if aura's have different colours or not. Or maybe you've got a switch in your brain that can see heat or the body's "magnetospher" (if you will) or something. As far as the feeling of great things or whatever, I get that too. However, the more I think about it, the feeling isn't really about me, it's about the problem. The problem with the world, whatever it is. I think there's a tangible answer to that, and deep down inside everyone knows it and wants to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
WOW thanks Anti-Government!! I looked at the first link and it is spot on! Funny thing is i never heard of it before. While i am very spiritual i had'nt searched for this online. I dont know why but i thought it would be more appropriate to talk about it with like minded people. I was right!! What i also realized was that every time i do this i get a tingling sensation all over my body. I just did it before posting this and sure enough it happened. Its like the light is so bright it blinds me.....weird

[edit on 12/24/2008 by Frank Black]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

hey about that tingling sensation can you "flex" it?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Wow cool you sound like you are fairly advanced at doing white light exercise although im curious to know how did you first learn to do this was it just by accident or did you automtically do it without knowing why.

Enlighten Me !!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If you mean intensify it then no. Its kinda like when you go to the barber and they use the shaver on your neck... P.S. Reply to heyo

[edit on 12/24/2008 by Frank Black]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Well its hard to explain..... as i said im very spiritual and i have meditated more than once in the past. At one of these particular times i envisioned what i can only describe as Ultra-violet light coming from the center of me. Ever since then i occasionally do it. Weird thing is that its not when im in danger or feel evil or whatever. Actually this is the first time ive really talked about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Personally I only just started experimenting with meditation and still learning a lot. It would be awesome if I could do and feel what you do. Unfortunately it's not that easy for most people. You have a gift. Congratulations, and don't be shy on the internet. Because you are never alone in cyberspace. Chances are everything you've experienced has probably been experienced before and someone already has the answer you're looking for. We all aren't so different as modern society and mainstream media would have everyone to believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I dont believe it has as much to do with psychic ability as it does the power of visulalization. While i admit it started with meditation, the visualization is more a part of it than anything. You just have to block out everything else and concentrate on one thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I'll leave the 'aura' interpretations to the other guys. My first thought was you chose to make note of your age. My second thought was the date of your post. You then mention

also have the strongest feeling that im here to do something important but im not quite sure what

I think you're approaching your 30s and it's also the end of a year and nearly the start of another. It's common for people to look back on the year they've just had. Work out the pros and the cons etc. Where did I succeed and where did I fail? Likewise, we usually spend a moment looking forward and wondering what changes to make in the New Year. That you want to do something important indicates that you don't feel very important. Things change. Set a goal and go for it. By all means, do stuff with auras and suchlike. but give the material world some attention too.

The reason you have a bigger dose than the rest of us (at the time you posted this) is coming to the end of your 20s. You'll evaluate where you are in life. Again, are there regrets, missed chances? Or are you happy and content. You did your best. 30 is a big deal. I know it's a boring answer! It's at least, partly true. Hopefully, this is a 'blip' brought on by the season and the New Year will see you kicking life's ass really hard.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I know I am not really involved in all this... but I am really curious and ignorant here. Why exactly is age 30 causing him to see his own aura?

If I am completely off, please tell me. haha.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Kadinsky the reason i choose to make note of my age is because i put the timeframe of how long i have been experiencing this. As far as feeling like im here to do something....its more of a feeling im here to do something that will have relevance in another place. Its not like "man i should've become a lawyer or something " etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black
Kadinsky the reason i choose to make note of my age is because i put the timeframe of how long i have been experiencing this. As far as feeling like im here to do something....its more of a feeling im here to do something that will have relevance in another place. Its not like "man i should've become a lawyer or something " etc.

I'll just butt out of here
My brother and friends have all found hitting 30 a time to make plans etc. I didn't mean regretting anything! I didn't mean mid-life crisis just a time to do some thinking. Auras aren't my thing, but I wish you well with yours. Good luck

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That is a good thing.

I have to do it consciously, that is, i meditate and fill myself with the white light. I think i start losing it after i come to ATS then i have to meditate
again.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

One hundred percent serious question, do you currently or have you previously taken any form of recreational drugs frequently or infrequently? I'm merely trying to educate myself and will pose this question to others suffering such circumstances in the future.

Edit:-
I only state the following due to my belief system not allowing me, or not wanting me to believe in such event not being mentally related, however I do fully respect your right as an individual so please do not be offended by my opinion.

But personally If I had such thoughts about myself I would simply attempt to educate myself a little about Teleology and self-realization.

Teleology ("power to will" or the belief that individuals are guided not only by mechanical forces but that they also move toward certain goals of self-realization). While Adler's name is linked most often with the term 'inferiority-complex,' towards the end of his career he became more concerned with observing the individual's struggle for significance or competence (later discussed by others as self-realization, or self-actualization, etc.). He believed that, standing before the unknown, each person strives to become more perfect, and in health is motivated by one dynamic force - the upward striving for completion - and all else is subordinated to this one master motive. Behavior is understood as goal-directed movement, though the person may not be fully aware of this motivation.

This is my theory on members of society who have such belief systems allowing these events, but I believe there is an equal chance of your opinion being correct as mine. I cannot stress enough I do not mean to offend you, merely throw my opinion into the mix.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by MrAnonUK]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't think it's your aura. So far I remember, there aren't white auras.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You are not "imagining" anything, my friend. There is light that emits from all en-souled being, whether here in Terra, or on other worlds. We each and every one have a small part of the Creator/ess within us. In other dimensions of time and space, the being there can see your light, and are drawn to it. It is real, enjoy it and be happy with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You are not "imagining" anything, my friend. There is light that emits from all en-souled being, whether here in Terra, or on other worlds. We each and every one have a small part of the Creator/ess within us. In other dimensions of time and space, the being there can see your light, and are drawn to it. It is real, enjoy it and be happy with it.

How do you know your not dilusional, can you offer any facts?

(I'm try to educate myself, not undermine you are anybody else mate)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join