It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk shaped U.F.O. not yet confirmed nor denied by NASA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Is this old or new stuff, just found it on youtube and wanted to share it with you. I looks real to me, with NASA commentary, but can someone confirm this.

[edit: fix embed code]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Way2Fast]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
JUST FRIGGIN' LAND ALREADY OR SCREW OFF.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
That being said, great vid. I see vids like this all the time. Then it's how old is it where's the original yadayadayada. I love how they don't deny the footage that I am looking at with my own two eyes. How can you not confirm or deny the validity of something? Either you filmed it, or you didn't. Pretty sure the list of people up there filming was pretty small. I don't think I can watch these vids anymore cause then you have to think "ok there's either some sick people out there, or there're some evil people out there.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It seems like a piece of junk. But who knows. One thing is sure that crew does not know what it is.
Which year wasa this mission?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It would be good if there was something to compare the size of it to.

For all we know it's the size of a dinner plate.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It would be good if there was something to compare the size of it to.

For all we know it's the size of a dinner plate.

didnt you ever watch the twilight zone?

what if it WAS the size of a dinner plate! and they are super small midget sized aliens?

sorry, it was a great episode

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
It seems like a piece of junk. But who knows. One thing is sure that crew does not know what it is.
Which year wasa this mission?

They say its the shuttle atlantis... that should narrow it down. I dont know when it was up though.

The main thing though, Nasa does not need to confirm or deny it. From the communications, its quite clear that the astronauts dont think its a UFO: they think something has broken off the shuttle and that's why they monitor it closely.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Actually, a piece of plastic, which holds the heat tiles together under the shuttle, broke off before landing, and it delayed the landing for a day, and this is not the ufo related issue.

But, this link from rense.com discusses another instance of three objects floating, and this can be a ufo.

www.rense.com...

Edit: This might be the object being referred to.

www.spaceflight.nasa.gov...

[edit on 24/12/08 by peacejet]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hey Way2Fast, good morning.

This one is kinda weird. They say that it's not rigid but it looks solid to me. It look like a wheel or a plate.

As others have said, it would be beneficial to have something to scale it with.

I do find it interesting that there are so many voice breaks throughout that video, like some of it was cut off. That leads me to another thought. Doesn't NASA have a separate encrypted channel that they use when they see something that they cant explain or when they are in trouble???

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've heard this audio before but with different footage. The footage I saw was much less convincing. There are subtle cuts in this one. Regardless, the audio seems like they are looking at space junk.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How about this guy? Its shape seems similar...

www.youtube.com...

.....my apologies in advance if the video does not work - they never load the right way for me for some reason

edit to add- bah humbug
for some reason the vid wont link up with the post but i know if you go to the page itself, the video works. the satellite is round, its the video of the satellite crashing into the desert floor. "Genesis Space Capsule Project" might be the proper title...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This must be the third thread I have seen started in the past few days regarding this video. In the very first thread about this video I think it was thought to be a satellite that had just been released from the shuttle bay on end with the exhaust nozzle facing toward the camera. Those satellites spin at that rotation speed as well. In the audio they seem to be talking about some anomalous material such as solar foil floating by the shuttle windows.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The audio of this video is taken from a different space mission, this live footage video to be in fact:
uk.youtube.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That audio is taken from another video. I wish I could find it but in the video there's two small objects that they are looking at off in the distance and then one of them disappears.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dont people recognize an interdimensional craft when they see one these days?

Looks very organic. Cool video.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
in leu of my bad video link and since the editing feature is going bunk on me as well now... here: Gemini Space Capsule Project". In the air and in the dirt.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My guess is the audio is real (they quite often talked about some "ufos") but the footage is not. Can anyone confirm that this is genuine?

If this was real why wasn't it in "Secret NASA Transmissions -The Smoking Gun"? It's from 2004.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e
Hey Way2Fast, good morning.

This one is kinda weird. They say that it's not rigid but it looks solid to me. It look like a wheel or a plate.

As others have said, it would be beneficial to have something to scale it with.

I do find it interesting that there are so many voice breaks throughout that video, like some of it was cut off. That leads me to another thought. Doesn't NASA have a separate encrypted channel that they use when they see something that they cant explain or when they are in trouble???

I heard they do have a separate channel that is encrypted they can go to. I guess they started using it after a questionable incident involving conversation occurred while on a live feed. But that is all hearsay as I've never seen anything definitive on it but I would assume if you are launching something for the military classified you would want an encrypted channel regardless.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Dont people recognize an interdimensional craft when they see one these days?

Do tell! How does one discern an interdimensional craft from an interstellar? What are the known characteristics? And you have the inside track - how?

I love these people who make outrageous statements and pretend to know everything!

IRM

[edit on 24/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The audio is from STS-115 discussing debris.
spaceflightnow.com...

The "leaked" video is of a satellite launched from STS-51G
The deployment is visible here, at about 3:20
www.nss.org...

Already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/24/2008 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join