It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: H5N1 DNA fragments found in FluMist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've come across this video, and, apparently, FluMist contains H5N1.

Anyway. If we can trust the testimony of Rima Laibow then, in a nutshell, popularly-used FluMist contains H5N1 DNA... No, it does not contain the actual Bird Flu virus, but it does contain 2 out of the 3 genetic sequences necessary for H5N1 to become pandemic. IN A NUTSHELL, YOUR FLU VACCINES WILL HELP MAKE BIRD FLU PANDEMIC!!!!! And the doctors, the media say, "get your shots", the sheeple follow and are surprised when they STILL come down with the flu.

Folks, regardless of what you see in this video, don't take flu shot. Don't give them to your children, don't give them to your loved ones. Inform the public about this, the time to act is NOW. In fact, don't take ANY vaccines, for there is strong evidence that vaccination is not only unproductive, but helps facilitate diseases such as autism and cancer.

Look, regardless of the info in this video, you DON'T KNOW what goes in the vaccines. Vaccines are a hotspot for the eugenics operation. Remember, AIDS created in a laboratory and spread across the world through vaccination. NOW it has come out that flu shots will help spread H5N1.

And that has been ADMITTED!!!!! IMAGINE what we DON'T KNOW!!!!!

If I can stress this enough, avoid vaccines. Avoid GMO food. Tell your doctor, tell your son's school that you oppose vaccination on religious grounds, they have to accept that thanks to religious freedom.

Here's the link: tw.youtube.com...

Here are some more: awakentothetruth.com... 909shot.com... Google Video: "Vaccine Nation"

You've been given the info, you're been given the links, click around, warn people, organize public showngs, take action.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I commend you for trying to alert the public but I'm afraid the sheeple will not listen. I few will but that won't help the majority that will contaminate themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I had to get that flumist.Was requirement by my chain of command.It was not optional.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

You realize that...

The genetic material of H5N1 is RNA, NOT DNA.

Right?

And Muundoggie, if you believed this without any evidence or knowledge of the subject, who exactly is the "sheeple?"

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Johnmike]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
reply to post by thetruth777

You realize that...

The genetic material of H5N1 is RNA, NOT DNA.

to my understanding, but i cold very well be wrong, rna is a kinna vehicle for dna sequences.
what exactly is your point ?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

AND YOU REALIZE THAT ANY DNA/RNA FRAGMENT OF ANY VIRUS HAS NO PLACE IN A FLU VACCINE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Vaccines may be dead or inactivated organisms or purified products derived from them. There are four types of traditional vaccines:

en.wikipedia.org...

So... actually they do. It's actually why they can be dangerous.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Flu vaccines DO contain RNA sequences. They're supposed to. They're not in a virulent form anymore. Kind of 'shows' the body what it's supposed to seek out and attack.

Flu shots will have many of the same sequences as H5N1....because the regular flu, the one you're likely to catch each winter, is related closely to avian influenza.

It's kinda like saying "Crap! Look at all the chimpanzee DNA they've found in me! Something must be wrong!"

I'm not necessarily advocating flu shots. I personally don't get them. Just saying it's not so scary. I do have many of the other vaccines that a doctor would recommend though (MMR, Tetanus, etc). The risks associated with the vaccines outweigh the risks associated with catching the illnesses. Many of the issues with vaccines aren't the viruses in the vaccines, it's the other crap that goes into them: preservatives (autism), egg proteins (allergies), etc. And if you want to go so far to say there's other stuff planted in them for some mass eugenics program...then fine. For most people, it's your own choice.

Nothing against ATS, but I'd recommend finding other, credible sources before making such a huge decision. Google video and other propaganda sites don't count either. Get some hard facts. Consider your lifestyle, workplace, and how many people/diseases you're exposed to on a daily basis...then decide. Much of the time good hygiene is all that's needed...for others (nurses, metalworkers, chicken farmers:p) it might be good to go the vaccination route.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hmm all I know is I get the same voice inside my head telling me there's something to this as the one that said the whole Iraq war was complete bullplop. I don't want to be a slave, but I don't want to die of the flu either...I hope I'm not being too selfish here......

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'll put a video on youtube saying that Flumist is safe and safer than NOT taking it. Will this now become TRUE?

This applies to the internet as well as TV...

Television Is Not The Truth

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Kandinsky]

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Kandinsky]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I was doing some research about a year or two ago, and saw a report on ond of those scientific findings sites like pubmed.com forgot .. maybe blackwels-synergy or something..
that found some student researchers had found a method of intelligently modulating Mammilian DNA by using a herpes virus in combination with the h5n1.

I knew i should have copied it to show people later.. but noop.. can't find it now.

some scary info right there.

maybe someone here can find it.

bloodhound google gang go!

-

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I find it interesting that there have been many reports of a major effort by doctors to push the Flu vaccine this year.

Here are some articles on the subject. The Pharma Industry has outsourced much of the drug making to China were they are do not have to worry about FDA, EPA, OSHA and high wages.

Dec 11, 2008 ... China Vaccine Market in Globalization Process 1.1 Impact of ... Market of Main Varieties of Vaccine, 2008 3.1 China Flu Vaccine Market, ... www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/high-growth-forecasted-for-the-china-vaccine-market-report-2007-2009,652403.shtml

Here is a good article on how the FDA is NOT overseeing drugs and food.

“China’s leap to one of the biggest suppliers of pharmaceutical ingredients in the world over the last decade [note the date], Generic drug makers in the US were the first to seek cheaper drug ingredients...Over the past six years, the FDA has managed to inspect annually an average of 15 of the 714 Chinese drug plants. At its present pace, the FDA. needs more than 50 years to visit all Chinese plants. By contrast, the FDA. inspects domestic drug plants every 2.7 years www.americanvegetablegrower.com...

Is this the vaccine we are seeing in the USA? It would explain why there is bird flu RNA.

Apr 3, 2008 ... BIRDFLU-CHINA/VACCINE. China Approves Bird Flu Vaccine for Humans. China´s State Food and Drug Administration said on Wednesday it had ... www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=137166

This is a site that tracks info on bird flu.

What's new in the world of pandemic and avian flu? www.birdflumonitor.com...

It is interesting the US government has plans to force Vacination.

The Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense have stated that there will be a choice given to Americans about whether they want to be vaccinated “in the first round in which the pandemic has not gotten away from us. In the second round, when it has gotten away from us [note language], there will be no choice and those who refuse vaccination will be quarantined indefinitely.” www.healthfreedomusa.org...

This is an interesting site about the AIDS virus and whether it was manmade.

Was AIDS created in a laboratory as part of a biomedical experiment or germ warfare plot? Here are a number of articles from very reliable sources on the matter. The ideas presented in these articles are not given as facts, simply as alternative viewpoints on the origin of the AIDS virus. gbppr.dyndns.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
AND YOU REALIZE THAT ANY DNA/RNA FRAGMENT OF ANY VIRUS HAS NO PLACE IN A FLU VACCINE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wrong.

So you already believed the lie that influenza, of which H5N1 is a strain, contains DNA.

Then you opened you mouth, screaming about it, without having a damn clue about what you were saying. You don't know the difference between RNA and DNA, but of course, you and your silly video know more than any of us. So you call me an idiot.

If you bothered to do some reading before screaming like a child, then you wouldn't look like an idiot.
If you didn't call people who called you on your bull# idiots, you wouldn't have your posts removed.

And for the record, I don't think it's a good idea to get the flu vaccine at this point, from a medical standpoint, though for other reasons.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
to my understanding, but i cold very well be wrong, rna is a kinna vehicle for dna sequences.
what exactly is your point ?

Just to go into this briefly, it's usually the other way around. In our bodies, and in pretty much all organisms, the central dogma is as follows:

DNA ---> RNA ---> Protein

Your DNA codes for RNA, which is copied in the form of RNA using enzymes, which codes for proteins (polymers of amino acids) which are constructed at ribosomes (essentially a complex of enzymes). In viruses, the RNA is generally the genetic code (rather than DNA) and it basically hijacks your cell's mechanisms to replicate itself.

This is interesting:
en.wikipedia.org...

So you're right, but influenza, to my knowledge, never does anything with DNA. My point was how preposterous this claim, and this thread, was.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

"And for the record, I don't think it's a good idea to get the flu vaccine at this point, from a medical standpoint, though for other reasons."

I certainly hope so...

And I think I have a PRETTY DAMN clue about what's going on with the vaccines, especially the flu vaccines.

top topics

join