It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/23/08 - who else here is drunk and wants to gang up on some threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello. Merry christmas to all. I have been embibing in holliday eggnog, so to speak. Anyone else feel the holiday pain with me? I know thingfish is currently down with the sitch. I realize this is no place for self pity but I am throwing this out - I hope to get a "gang" of hammered people with me to make some serious assualts on a few threads here that need beating. I'll start with one of my own. Why would anyone start a thread about a zombie Wilt Chamberlain? Why would I have made this thread? Is ATS a place for this? What other beat downs (in good spirit) need be said? Why cant we all have more a sense of humor about ourselves? Love you all, and then hate you all at the same time,

CJ:w::bnghd:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OK, I have been drinking too so I have to post and help start up the drubnken mob but I have good reason.

1* The threads I see are personally insulting on a very trivial detailed level that makes me think its not coincedence

2*For example......All these homosexuality and "women corrupt men" threads today remind me of the fact that my girlfriend of 3 years is leaving me for a Woman out of nowhere when I never cheated on her or anything like that and its like shes under some kind of spell and she wants nothing to do with me.

3*Christmas is my birthday F@@#$%^K...... I will be 25.......I heard thats when
CLEAR-EYES OPENEYES and TALENT type people will start having problems with thier pineil implants and they will start having confusing memories or "nightmares". Its funny.....Have you ever had a daydream but you \dont really fall asleep and its like a half hour long dream in 30 seconds? Well you can jhave DayNightMares too. I was never abused as a child and ive never been in a real fight but somehow I can remember what it feels like to Get the LIving SH11T beat out of me by someone bigger and stronger than you. You have to learn to like brace for the hits and try to not let it hurt you cuz you know its not gonna stop anytime soon. but its hard to brace for the hits when you have a bag over your head or if they are just drowning you then you cant brace for that. You have to do something "unreal" to survive when they put you in the freezing cold water and repeatedly drown you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Ha,ha. Sorry i never drink. But let me ask you :how are we feeling today ?
A little

Merry christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
T&C

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

Getting drunk and trying to form forum gangs to "gang up on some threads" is a big no no.

*closed*

new topics

top topics

join