It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone thanked us for the 700 Billion yet? WTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Aside from the formalities and bureaucracy of this whole bail out deal. IT IS OUR MONEY WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GIVE.

Do we even get a "Thank You"? or anything even remotely close? They not only do not care that they are stealing from us but they don't even have the common courtesy to make us feel like we had a choice and humbly thanked us. NOBODY had come forth, we deserve that much don't we? For the love of God or we don't even get a "Thanks American Taxpayers, once again you have pulled through for your country and have shown the rest of the world what it means to be an American with Freedom! I mean where is all that BS or are they afraid that some obscure spokes person would lead to someone else etc etc. Is it about accountability, because we are the only ones accountable right now. DO YOU GET THAT?

We just forked over the largest chunk of change in the history of the world, we have no Idea where its going and we dont even get a kiss on the cheek and a "Thanks, love ya." What is going on here we need to wake up people and wake up fast.

These people need money and lots of it (the elitists) has anybody ever stopped to ask why?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by robotically]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka thanks sucka

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
they did thank us, if thanking could be described as taking initial 700 bill. lending it with loan records un-available to the public. Even with that, they wasted trillions before hand, and now they're thinking about another 700 bill. bail out.

MAKE car componies release all the patents they hide away and MAKE them produce cars up to 50 mpg standard or better that don't break the bank(which is absolutely possable), with enough time devoted to future tech there will be better options for hybrids, hydrogen, or even air powered models.. .
Also set complex standards for banks and make every proccess crystal clear, i mean get a whole think-tank going on this one. Give more to companies which R&D new energy tech and release all held patents which could further development. Put a whole $#it-load of money into public schools & use the best approach for education (again think-tank it) Then put money into new jobs. If they could spend the money on the absolute worst things, they could be true patriots and hand out money for free to keep our citizens fed and off the streets.

I could think up atleast 5 more ways of using this money in the next 5 minutes, think how much they could've planned for this generation and the next in a year or two if they weren't all bought and sold.

Basically if they put money in the right places it would be the best thankyou our money can buy.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well that one government moron they were interviewing claimed that it wasn't the people's money that was being used. Boy, did the news interviewer ever get on his case after that. Someone had posted a link here to that interview a while ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Do thieves normally thank the people they victimize?

My second line was used to bail out another post.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you for letting yourselves get ripped off and taken for 700 billion? You should ask for flowers to go with that. I don't even think the federal reserve was this big a scam. You know the money is in some swish bank account right? Just Joking. (Not really.)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You haven't paid a penny for these bailouts. In fact these bailouts are why you still have any pennies left at all.

Did your taxes go up because of the bailouts? NO Did anyone come to your house and take your assets to pay for the bailouts? No Has anyone made you sign anything promising to pay for the bailouts? No

The fact is that these bailouts will pay for themselves as the companys are restored to health.

If anything most americans will get another check in the mail and will pay lower taxes to boot.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
You haven't paid a penny for these bailouts. In fact these bailouts are why you still have any pennies left at all.

Did your taxes go up because of the bailouts? NO Did anyone come to your house and take your assets to pay for the bailouts? No Has anyone made you sign anything promising to pay for the bailouts? No

The fact is that these bailouts will pay for themselves as the companys are restored to health.

If anything most americans will get another check in the mail and will pay lower taxes to boot.

What have you been smoking? The money was used to buy up our debt and thus making financial institutions agents for the federal government. I dont even want to know what the new FDCPA will entail. I doubt there will be any statute of limitations on these new ones guys. As far as not seeing a direct impact... It doesnt work that way. the impact will come later on when it affects your children or if you are young enough possibly even you. Come on you really believe this was a good idea? You are seriously lost my friend and its people like you who contribute to the perpetual debt this country will incur. Go ahead ask why, it may ruin your dinner, so be it. Stimulus checks lol, the Fed is now reaching further into your pockets by manipulating the flow now more so than ever. What do you think will happen when these new Government backed loan guarantors report your constant default. Do you think you will be getting 800 calls that you can ignore forever... no way pal, its a whole new game now. The gloves are off, wake up.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by robotically]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

that's what is great about ole' fiat money, you can just print up as much as you like. then you act all concerned and serious and blow trillions out into the economy. it's turned into a computer entry for the most part. of course by the end of 09 and into 10, we're going to have some serious inflation, isn't life grand.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
you want to be thanked for being screwed?

If that's all it takes then I have some prime land for sale in the desert...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ghofer

yeah niel cavuto i think his name was on fox news, the guy more or less said its not our dosh and he was like
are u kidding

by the way the guy who said it was a polition lol!!!!

They make me sick they give us labour and still rob us blind : (

Labour = slave

Money = tool of the master to keep u undercontroll

Its there Money !!!! we just think we own it
we just "lend it" meh

I hate banks and greed rich people who dont get on the rich list :///

dont wanna get into it coz ill be here all day and i have vodka to be drinking lol

merry xmas all!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nothing new, no surprises - David Icke has been predicting this for over a decade now, but nobody will listen and everybody sits back and placidly keeps taking the shaft.

www.rense.com...

I have been banging out year after the year the two key coordinates that we need to understand to get a fix on what is truly happening in the world. These are (a) where those in control wish to take us and (b) the methods they use to get us there.

Put the two together and a world of apparent confusion, chaos and complexity takes on crystal clarity.

This is the structure of global tyranny that the bloodline families and their masters have been working for thousands of years to install:

There may be a few other elements, like a Middle Eastern Union, but this is basically it. In the end even the nation states would go as units of government to be replaced by smaller regions to disperse any unified response to the edifice of power above.

The main technique that is used to advance this agenda is what I call Problem-Reaction-Solution, which goes like this: Create a problem covertly and blame someone or something else for what you have secretly done; tell the people through an unquestioning and pathetic mainstream media the version of the problem you want the masses to believe; then openly offer, through changes in society, the 'solution' to the problem you have yourself created. This 'solution' is always the installation of more centralised control.

Take these simple coordinates and apply them to the events of the last few days and weeks and everything morphs into focus.

The banking 'crash' has been coldly designed to create the 'problem' that can lead to the 'solution' - a massive centralisation of power in the 'private' and 'government' banking systems, both of which are owned and controlled by the same network of families.

They have not yet, to my knowledge, used the term 'World Central Bank', but that is precisely what they mean when they talk about a new structure to police the global banking system. This theme was summed up in a headline in the UK Daily Telegraph: Global financial crisis: does the world need a new banking 'policeman'?

How appropriate that Britain's Mr. Sleeze, Peter Mandelson, the man behind Tony Blair, was brought back into government this week by Prime Minister Gordon Brown as 'Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and President of the Board of Trade'. Note: Secretary of State for 'Regulatory Reform'.

He's been brought back at just the right moment to secure UK support for a global body to control the banking and financial system. He is not an elected Member of Parliament, but that's no problem in a 'democracy' like Britain. Instead he's been made a 'life peer' which secures him a seat in the unelected House of Lords and thus qualifies him to join the government.

Mandelson, the son of the advertising manager at The Jewish Chronicle, came back into government after serving four years as Trade Commissioner (unelected bureaucrat) with the European fascist dictatorship, sorry 'Union'. His two previous roles in government ended with him being forced to resign over allegations of corruption.

This Illuminati gofer was installed just in time to deliver his 'solution' to the banking crisis: a new 'machinery of global economic governance', as he calls it. Gordon Brown himself said that global regulation was 'urgently in need of modernisation and reform' and the head of the International Monetary Fund has also called for a global organisation to police the financial system. We will see this theme constantly promoted.

As the Telegraph article said:

'So, as the world's central bankers gather this week in Washington DC for an IMF-World Bank conference to discuss the crisis, the big question they face is whether it is time to establish a global economic â¤policemanâ¤? to ensure the crash of 2008 can never be repeated.'

Classic Problem-Reaction-Solution.

But the banking crash has many other elements. These people rarely, if ever, do anything for just one reason. This is why connecting the dots across a vast series of subjects and events is so important to exposing the game.

Another coordinate that I have been stressing since around 1997 is China's role in all of this. China is a massive centre for the conspiracy and in so many ways mirrors the global society these sick people seek to impose.

China has been incubating for hundreds of years being prepared for its role as a key player in these times we are now experiencing. I was told by an insider many years ago to watch for the emergence of China as an economic and military power because then the action would really start.

Well, here we are.

China's 'economic miracle', based on slave labour that undercuts production costs across the world, has produced a mountain of money which has been used to buy foreign debt. It holds in excess of one trillion dollars worth of US Treasury bonds (debt) and debt of the US government mortgage lenders, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, recently saved from collapse by political intervention.

But even this trillion dollars doesn't nearly tell the full story because it doesn't include Chinese investment in private US corporations and the use by the Chinese government of third parties to hide the extent of its holdings.

Put it all together and China is gaining ever more control of the US economy and it can use this power to destroy what is left of the American financial system. If it sells its massive dollar holdings the value of the 'mighty dollar' will plummet and if its debt is not repaid it can claim American assets, yes government assets, just as a bank forecloses on your house if you don't make the payments.

And the United States is now ten trillion dollars in debt with more being added by the minute. The 'superpower' is essentially bankrupt and at the mercy of its overseas creditors - especially China.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Given that the plan is for a war involving North America, Europe, Russia and China this takes on even greater significance, as does the involvement in the trillion-dollar (open chequebook) 'bail out' of US Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson. Who is picking up that debt?

On April 3rd this year, investigative reporter, Wayne Madsen (waynemadsenreport.com), highlighted a secret document detailing the sequence of events leading to martial law and a possible war. Madsen's report said:

'WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.

The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document.

The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word�.'

They sure as hell know that a war is coming, as I have highlighted myself so many times. See my newsletter, The Policeman Was Right ... Only 'The War' Is Still To Come in the subscriber newsletter archive.

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson has major connections to China and he is also the bankers' representative in government. Until 2006, Henry Paulson was the head of Goldman Sachs, a major influence in the 'sub-prime' mortgage debacle that is the official excuse for the 'Credit Crunch'. Now, as Treasury Secretary, he is handing out trillions to the banking system he represents and no doubt will return to when he leaves office. He has even appointed another former Goldman Sachs executive, Neel Kashkari, to decide on who gets the money. For 'Goldman Sachs', by the way, read 'Rothschild'.

Just before I left America this week, I heard how those opposing the trillion dollar (open chequebook) 'bail out' of US banks were threatened with martial law if the bill did not go through. US Representative Brad Sherman of California said:

'... Many of us were told in private conversations that if we voted against this bill on Monday that the sky would fall, the market would drop two or three thousand points the first day and a couple of thousand on the second day, and a few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted no.'

The structure is now in place for the military to police the streets of America when martial law is declared and then a whole list of presidential executive orders are triggered into action that will mean the very fascist dictatorship that some of us have long warned about. The same is planned in Britain and elsewhere when the people take to the streets in protest at what is happening.

Then there is the world army. I said in And The Truth Shall Set You Free, written in 1994, that the world army would be a fusion of the UN 'peacekeeping' forces and NATO. This week the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov revealed his 'shock' that the UN and NATO had secretly signed a cooperation agreement without all UN member states reading the draft.

This agreement declared that the two secretariats would work together with the common aim of 'maintaining international security on the basis of the UN Charter and certain international directives'. Now, er, what could that mean?

Under the radar, at least the mainstream radar, so much has been going on while the masses watched the latest game or soap. How frustrating it has been to see the warnings ignored and ridiculed as today became ever closer.
This comatose public indifference has allowed the structures to be prepared to play out the agenda so fast once the button was pressed and the veil lifted. There was always going to be a time when all that has been hidden had to break the surface as the 'new world' was installed as a tranformation of global society.

It has been like gathering an army under cover of darkness and once dawn breaks the targets are attacked from all directions at the same time. 'Where did all this come from?', the targets cry, but it didn't 'come' out of nowhere in that instant. It was prepared long before the strike came - while the people were sleeping.

www.rense.com...

We were all warned about this more than a decade ago and nobody would listen.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thank you America, we are so pleased with your efforts and contributions to the great government which we are building on, we are going to give you hard working tax payers a break, $13 per week!!!

We know times are tough for many of you and rest assured that this growing government will be here for you in tougher times we are preparing for your dependence on us, we will take care of you, of course you will need to sacrifice a small measure of freedom and liberty in that process however you should not fear us. Our current recovery plan is ultimately all about you and bringing you into our care and control with great potential for opportunity in the form of forced dependence and servitude.

Thank you one and all!

God Bless the United States of America.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure why people still call this the "$700 billion bailout".

When in reality it is the "$8.5 trillion heist"

Sources:
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/11/26/MNVN14C8QR.DTL
www.infowars.com...

top topics

join