It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth not center of the Universe, but is surrounded by 'Dark Energy'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dark energy is just that. Energy. The energy of the universe. You can extract all you want, right here on Earth.

It's opposite of normal transverse EM energy. As it runs through wires, it cools instead of heats.

Instead of everywhere there is impedance and energy is lost, with dark energy, everywhere there is impedance, additional energy is pouring into the circuit.

Dark energy can be easily converted into standard transverse EM energy, suitable to run anything that can now be run on electrical energy.

It's not the big mystery that physicists like to present.

It's just another form of energy, and until you can approach it backwards from everything you know, you'll never understand it, much less harness it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

What's their definition of it?

The last lecture I witnessed by someone with a much greater mind than I called it "stuff".

BTW, Anti matter is cool too. We know it exists and use it in medical equipment. In a PETscan the patient is injected with radioactive fluid with a half-life of maybe 10 minutes. During the decay process, it emits a positron, (anti-matter) which meets an electron, (generally within less than a millionth of an inch) and both are destroyed giving off a photon of light in the form of a gamma ray!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

It's just another form of energy, and until you can approach it backwards from everything you know, you'll never understand it, much less harness it.

It's not that hard looking at it, remember a generator doesn't actually "create" electricity, it merely creates a current by converting it and pushing electrons around. If there's any truth to the stories about Tesla's devices....can you imagine?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

yeah, i clearly thought the universe was the center of everything, just like the article suggested. Perhaps if you had read the article rather than trying to look intelligent, the obvious would become apparent

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hell, my bad. I thought we were talking about the primary subject matter - dark energy.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

The smartest thing I've read on this post yet..."Dark Matter/Energy" is simply called such because they (the scientists) are completely 'in the dark' as to what it is.

We need to quit quantifying what we see by what we know and see here on Earth. Encladeus' cracks and ridges-while they may resemble our tectonic activity-are NOT necessarily the result of a similar process. The Earth is the most special place we know of in the universe. Why does everything have to have a similar process?

My opinion: Dark Energy is simply the plasma/aether that permeates space. Dark Flow is simple another term for an electric current. Birkeland Currents connect everything in the universe, Sun-Earth, Galaxy-Galaxy, etc.

If we are going to use Earth-bound knowledge to explain the cosmos, why ignore the simplest explanation, and ONE THAT IS SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIABLE IN A LABORATORY?! Nikola Tesla's ideas weren't suppressed for no reason.

Visit Thunderbolts.info (I have no affiliation to the site, just an avid reader)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

If that be the case then why make out im the only one living in the dark ages
hope you have a merry xmas, bet you are an atheist as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join