It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Bear befriends Sled Dogs(photos to prove it)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Could this be a sign that the earth will soon be transformed and Lions will lie down together with lambs?
[edit on 23-12-2008 by John Matrix]

This can be possible NOW as long as the sub-humans learn to stop eating anything that crawls, flies, slithers, etc. and take care of the planet. This will require lots of CHANGES to occur in each and everyone via lessons from animals of different species, who CAN get along, after all.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I'm thinking of that soccer (football to you Euros out there
)team that crashed in the mountains.

That would be rugby not 'soccer' - a bit like your american football (minus the ladies padding and helmets) and nothing like our beautiful game of football (soccer)

[edit on 24/12/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Holy vision of Aslan, Batman, that lion clip brought tears to my eyes!

Let the Christmas cheer continue. Peace on earth, and goodwill to all oryxes...

A full-grown lioness adopted a baby oryx. Even more bizarre is the fact that the lioness did this not once, but on three separate occasions in a space of about three months...

Here's the full story:

kumekucha.blogspot.com...

[edit on 24/12/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
what it means is that BEAR AINT HUNGRY
and aint starving like the GLOBAL WARMING JUNKIES keep crying about

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Starred.

Your "happy post" made my day.

Thank you for sharing.

No, probably that polar bear had a good meal beforehand (big seal or such) but those dogs got lucky and a polar bear is a polar bear.

It is being said by scientists that within 50 years there will be no wild polar bears because of the glacier melting and global warming.

While I wouldn't get out of my car to photograph one, I do think they are a beautiful and majestic animal.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
eek this thread is wonderful,
as are all the beautiful videos and photos. starred and flagged, by golly!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ya I'm a little weary of any wild animal.

First off my dog as a kid would kill full grown rabbits and skunks. However if she found a nest of either she would bring them back to the house and try to nurse them needless to say they would all die because she couldn't nurse them. It didn't stop her from killing the full grown ones though.

Then one day my great grandfather "tamed" a wolf. That being said my father kept it on a big chain and made sure it was well fed because he didn't want it wandering around the house and decide to take one of us kids out. The chain was attached to a metal pipe in a block of cement.

One day the wolf just went nuts snapped the chain and went after anything that moved. My father ended up having to shoot it and take it down. Ever sense then I stay away from anything that's suppose to be wild.

I'm guessing the reason the guys weren't mauled by their lion in that one video is because they let him go and do what he was meant to do. Hence the reason the lion was glad to see them again as opposed to keeping him crammed up his entire life. Could be the reason why the wolf went nuts we use to have seeing as how he was chained up.

But as for the bears it would only be a matter of time before they got hungry and good bye doggie no doubt. Anyone who knows anything about bears knows they are very very unpredictable.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
nice pics,but like someone else said..watch out for when the big bear gets hungry,wont think twice about ripping that little doggy apart...despite what people may say to the contrary.anyway ill give you a little star.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I do not know what it means.
I did not read every post in the thread.
But I do want to chime in and say they are very amazing photos. I hope they are recognized world wide.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

I watched the movie you posted. Vats dat rolling down my cheeks? Sniff...sniff.

That's a good one.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I belong to P.E.T.A.(People dat Eat Tasty Animals). I vill stop dat now.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am glad that ATS members found other similar examples. The videos are fantastic. It is also interesting that the reporter from Aftica in one clip also used the lion lying with the lamb text from the ancient scriptures concerning the new world that would someday come upon us.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow... nice snaps...
thanks for cheering up my day...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by communicator]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The most dangerous animals on the planet befriend a hippopotamus:

[edit on 24-12-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this it made my Christmas and Day.

It's wonderful to see things like this.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I love this thread.
We should make this a holiday tradition!!!

Every christmas John matrix will come up with a tear jerking thread about love and generosity between species!

I like it!

Anybody with me?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Humans eat humans when they are hungry haha.

Not to throw this thread off track, but, sometimes even their friends. I'm thinking of that soccer (football to you Euros out there
)team that crashed in the mountains.

BTW, I am not making light of the subject. My deepest regards go out to the victims (alive and dead) in that tragedy.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Griff]

But the dog is alive. If the dog were dead then Im sure the polar bear would eat it. People will only eat people if they die in survival situations.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A wild possum from time to time falls asleep while eating my cats cat food and the cats just treat it like a cat... the play with it, whack it - and chase it like a monster mouse... but niether is affraid of the other... just weird stuff in nature...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks to all for the videos and pics. This made my day and the kids loved this! A great Christmas gift, even if it is old news, its new to me.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays to all
Peace,
LV

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread!I just got a kiss from my girlfriend for showing her this..."Oh honey this is so cute...MUAAA" ha ha

Merry Christmas for all!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join