It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Secret of Fatima Worst Nightmare?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
it could be the pope will reveal that jesus was an alien and the nwo sets up a spoonful of miracle alien as the new deliverer of the masses thru the catholic church!!!

This being the antichrist or supposed saviour who will decieve!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That could be very likely Watcheroftheskies
Wouldn't that be a kick in the junk.

This third secret has to be much worse than it just being the end of the world story. We already know the story about the end of the world so big deal if it is reconfirmed by this secret?

Maybe it would be worse cause we'll be able to put a date to it all. Maybe it will be worth becuase we will learn that faith means nothing in the final struggle and that we have all been deceived. We may learn that we're just going to serve another species and not a God.

I believe there may be some all powerful God but I don't think we have had such a personal relationship with him like we like to believe via the Bible. Look at the Bible closely and it may explain where we really came from, or who were our real creators.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This third prophecy of Fatima has fascinated me for ages. I never really thought that they gave out the true one when it was supposedly released by the Vatican.

I had heard that when the first pope to read it did so, it shocked him so much that he fainted. The transcript I read (about a pope climbing a hill and getting shot) didn't scare me at all.

That Ball of redemption does scare me. I think its more likely to be something like that than just the death of one man, even if that man is the pope.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Does anyone have any good links on this "Jacinta 1972" incident? It sounds interesting....
I've looked at the ones in this thread, and I feel like im missing 'something'...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I hear that is there an Asterioid/Comet near us and that it will appear in late May/early June time and will be around 30 thousand miles off

Dunno if its true or not but i posed the link in a doom area part of forum which was being discussed

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yeah id say you hit that one right on the head ...that wed be serving another species and not god..
if that was revealed it not only would blow catholics minds but many other christians...but in my view its part of the grand deception....this would destroy of lot of faith and the aliens and nwo would love that...
but its a deception ...anyway so what if jesus was an alien????.....we may all be aliens????
it doesnt disprove that there is no god !!!
but for those who believe christ is god and they believe this line of crap they try to pull off ....it will be the final nail in the coffin for them !!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think you guys are going way beyond when bringing aliens into the picture...

But what it could be, well... No idea here!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think that if you believe in God, then that puts God right at the very top of everything.

Sure there may be aliens, maybe a lot further up the tree than us, but that does not make them God.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Please dont stone me to death but i believe the entire thing is a crock of well you know... My 6th sense is more accurate than what any religious set in stone prophecy would say particularly this one. I believe in God yes, however i don't believe in writings created by a bunch of guys in white robes pretending to be godly beings.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
all right pisky i read that ball thing and the first thing that popped into my mind was there are some lyrics by peter gabriel on the foxtrot album when he was with genesis and the song is called suppers ready and its about the apocalypse and one line gos like this...

your all full of ball let me hear your lies were living this up to the eyes ...
if you want to read some heavy lyrics ...do a search on the net with google or what ever engine you use and find theese lyics ....they are incredible

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A quote from Ronald Reagan's Secretary of Education, Bill Bennett .and his brother Bob, talking to a lady known as Cathy O'Brien

Cathy O'Brien(Trance-Formation of America) is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation.
Trance-Formation of America website

Quote by William Bennett (Ronald Reagans "Secretary of Education"and his brother Bob...

"Christ was an alien in this land,.......Once he landed in Earth's plane, it was plain to see he was a leader in inter-dimensional travel. We followed his lead since he was the first to slip into Earth's dimension. In Christ's transformation from porpoise to purpose, he lost his will to Earth's demands. He lost his porpoise, so to speak........When Christ emerged from the deep to inhale of Earth's atmosphere, time began ticking. It was not recognized or acknowledged until Christ's passing, however. We began marking time with his death. BC...AD...or is that AC-DC?....No, AC in DC stops time. At any rate, we followed his lead. He referred to you as sheep. He knew you needed to be led. He led us. He led you. He led us to you. We're here to lead you. The transformation is perfected now, updated with the latest in alien technologies whereby we no longer have to follow Christ's course to the grave. We can transcend dimensions free of the confines of Earth's gravitational pull. The time is now, and we are here to lead you. We know your mind. That's how we make you mind. Make you mine. Make you a mind. Make you mine. Journey with me now...."

"This is my brother, Bob. He and I work as one unit. We are alien to this dimension -- two beings from another plane." The high-tech light display swirling around me convinced me I was transforming dimensions with them. A laser of light hit the black wall in front of me, which seemed to explode into a panoramic view of a White House cocktail party -- as though I had transformed dimensions and stood amongst them. Not recognizing anyone, I frantically asked, "Who are these people?"

"They're not people, and this isn't a spaceship," Bennett said. As he spoke, the holographic scene changed ever so slightly until the people appeared to be lizard-like aliens. "Welcome to the second level of the underground. This level is a mere/ (mirror) reflection of the first, an alien dimension. We are from a transdimensional plane that spans and encompasses all dimensions." "Infinite dimensions," Bob injected. "Infinite dimensions spanned simultaneously." Bill said, "No limitations". Bob softly sang, "Let freedom ring". "There truly is no where to run and no where to hide from us. We're who is looking from behind the Eye in the Sky,"

2 of William Bennetts Organizations

EMPOWER.ORG

AVOT.ORG

Side Note: To this day no one whom Cathy O' Brien has named or accused regarding MK Ultra activities & hideous abuses against individuals from prominent leaders in her book has challenged her allegations nor took up legal action against her for character defamation.

The Silence is deafining....

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

Side Note: To this day no one whom Cathy O' Brien has named or accused regarding MK Ultra activities & hideous abuses against individuals from prominent leaders in her book has challenged her allegations nor took up legal action against her for character defamation.

The Silence is deafining....

The same goes for David Icke. In most of his books he has mentioned certain people as being pedophiles and shapeshifting reptilians. George Bush (Dubya's dad) is one he mentions, alongside Ted Heath, Kissinger etc.

None of those august personages have sued him for libel. In fact the only person suing him is a member of the Canadian anti defamation group who says he's anti-semitic.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The real Third Prophecy was never revealed because it never happened, IMO. Think about it...
What ever it was, it was changed, the course of events was changed so the third prophecy never happened. We are not in a timeline we were supposed to be in, Armagedon never took place, Jesus is not coming back, God changed his mind. Somebody found a way to stop whatever was meant to happen. The third secret was supposed to be revealed in the 60s. That never happened.
I assume that if it was revealed now, it would cause more harm then good, so they came up with the "pope assasination" story.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yup, agreed Wathceroftheskies.

Paperclip, that's a very good theory. That would be amazing if the Catholic Church would do something like that. It would make sense since they aren't really worried about our salvation but our money
Those turds.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i still think its going to be revealed and ive read some interesting stuff in about how the catholic church has some computer program in the vatican that contains the final revalation of the third secret

top topics

<< 1   >>

join