It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Secret of Fatima Worst Nightmare?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I came across some sites about the third secret of fatima, some say that the secret was the attempted assasination of the current pope and thats that.

But i have also read that there is some serious # around this third secret that has not been released that could hurt the faith of the catholic in particular.

i read on a site that this secret kept from the public is something worse than anyone can imagine.

what is this secret? where can i get it? im highly sceptical of any marian appariation or prophecy, seeing as if its something that important to say wouldnt jesus give it????

Is this bull and am i wasting my time???

All i get online is URLs that dont load properly (my browser and connection is great its the catholic mary freaks who cant get their sites werking!) and stupid tempting one liners but no content or revelation about what this secret is!

any help ppl...if ATS doesnt know then no one will!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is what I have found regarding the Third Phrophecy

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand."

www.planetaryhq.com...

"It came as a bit of a surprise in May when the Holy See announced the content of the third �secret� of Fatima. Speculation had waxed and waned since 1917, when the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared six times between May and October to three shepherd children of Fatima, Portugal. "

www.americancatholic.org...

This is supposedly a complete translation of the text

"VATICAN CITY, JUN 26, 2000 (VIS) - Given below is the complete translation of the original Portuguese text of the third part of the secret of Fatima, revealed to the three shepherd children at Cova da Iria-Fatima on July 13, 1917, and committed to paper by Sr. Lucia on January 3, 1944"

www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i shall push back to the top what i beleive the final miracle of fatima is...
wait till you get a load of this...
here it comes...
its under the predictions forum....

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another alternative:

The Ball of Redemption

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
thanks netstorm, watcheroftheskies and pesky.

Netstorm what you've posted is what i have read so far...nothing really that interesting...nothing worse than our imaginations...and i can imagine the imaginations in here can get pretty ex-fcking-trem! .but i have read of other parts of the third secret that arent that well known..apparently involving Rev7 to Rev 18 or something. It is something major as Rome wont budge and has said that the secret involved the assasination attempt on the current pope, but from what i can acertain it is something much more significant than that..specifically involving the end of the age with much emphasis on the antichrist / beast and the church at this time.

Below is from www.geocities.com... :

The long-awaited "Third Secret of Fatima" was revealed yesterday at the close of a ceremony to beatify two of the three children to whom the vision was given in 1917. More than 500,000 people gathered for the ceremony and to hear the 83-year-old mystery unveiled.

And the mystery was? That an assassination attempt would be made on the Pope which they said was fulfilled 19 years ago.

This may indeed be a part of the Fatima secret, but it's doubtful if it is everything. It simply doesn't add up. The Vatican has been well aware of the furor surrounding the Secret for decades. Many people have wanted to know what it held, yearned for it, yet there was nothing but silence.

It's not that assassination is not despicable. It is, but it hardly merits "lips-sealed" 19 years after the fact especially since the Pope survived the attempt.

Twice now Kathleen Keating has been interviewed on Art Bell. Recently deceased Father Malachi Martin was a guest on Art Bell numerous occasions. Ms. Keating revealed that she had spoken with Malachi Martin and shared the same information during their interviews. BOTH revealed on air that (this is paraphrased) "the Fatima secret was the worst thing you could ever imagine and then go way beyond that".

As ive said im highly sceptical of Romes predictions, ive heard stuff from relatives about the "Chastisment" where everyone on earth at the same time will have some sort of mystical experience, witnessing both the purity of God and their own individual sins etc. Of course this is in conjunction of large rocks hitting the earth and other unforunite happenings.

Finally i dont rate Art Bell that highly. At all!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i dont care to much for art bell either but there are good guests on there from time to time...

The final secret was to be revealed in 1961 but the pope died very soon before it was to be revealed...

ive read where the papal meeting that took place discussing this secret...after the meeting a secretary saw the bishops leaving the room where the meeting was held and they looked like they had seen the most horrible thing in there lives there faces were palid and filled with dread...
what could destroy your faith with more finality (especially if your a card carrying catholic bishop filled with centuries of dogma) that christ was really an alien...?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I keep seeing threads discussing the Fatima secrets. I may be mistaken here, but the third secret was revealed some time ago.
I did a Yahoo search and came up with:
"VATICAN CITY, JUN 26, 2000 (VIS) - Given below is the complete translation of the original Portuguese text of the third part of the secret of Fatima, revealed to the three shepherd children at Cova da Iria-Fatima on July 13, 1917, and committed to paper by Sr. Lucia on January 3, 1944:

"I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. "After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

.../THIRD SECRET/... VIS 20000626 (380)
"

www.frpat.com...

"In a dramatic revelation, the Vatican disclosed on Saturday that the so-called third secret of Fatima foretold the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II.

The Roman Catholic Church revealed the prophecy during a ceremony in Fatima, Portugal, in which Pope John Paul II beatified two children who said the Virgin Mary spoke to them in Fatima several times in 1917.

The ceremony coincided with the 19th anniversary of the attempted assassination of John Paul and the 83rd anniversary of the day the Virgin Mary is first thought to have appeared to the children. "

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
dont tread on me....what you saw was part of the revelation not the secret that is still being kept behind closed doors in the vatican

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
People say those are the third secret, but. only two people know the third secret, and they are not talking about it. The pope thinks we are not ready to hear it, and sister Lucia is following the orders of the pope not to tell anyone about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I saw a documentary about this same topic many many years ago. Im pretty sure the real third prophecy is still yet to be revealed. The prophecy could be many different things so im not going to speculate, but im enjoying reading you guys discuss it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just to throw more fuel onto the fire:

www.tldm.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To add fuel to the fire here I'm going to add the rather well known supposition that the pope that preceded
our current pope was supposedly poisoned. That is why his reign as pope lasted just under a month.

I have some deeply religious friends who maintain that the murder involved the Vatican bank and the rise of Opus Dei.

If that is the case, then it wasn't the assignation attempt on Karoly. it was the murder of the pope prior to John Paul XXXIII that Fatima's last secret reveals.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
I have some deeply religious friends who maintain that the murder involved the Vatican bank and the rise of Opus Dei.

If that is the case, then it wasn't the assignation attempt on Karoly. it was the murder of the pope prior to John Paul XXXIII that Fatima's last secret reveals.

Well, Icke alludes to John Paul I dying under mysterious circumstances.
If true, that would certainly be something the populace is NOT ready for. Sounds more like NOW stuff. And we know the Vatican is up to their eyeballs in NWO!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What's funny is even if they leaked the truth to the public more than half wouldn't beleive it. So what the point????

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The point would be to reveal to one of the largest religous faiths that jesus was an alien and the malevolent fourth dimensional aliens that feed off of negative energies would have a feast .....
They are in league with the NWO ....
most catholics would despair at news like this...
can you imagine the grief this would cause to most catholics and the anxiety ...the negative energy given off by this event would be incredible.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Could the third secret mention that it will be a pope or another religious figure who is the anti-christ?

One conclusion does indeed seem to be beyond question: the content of the unpublished part of the Secret does not refer to new wars or political upheavals, but to happenings of a religious and intra-Church character, which of their nature are still more grave." (La Verdad sobre el Secreto de Fatima, Fr. Joaquin Alonso, official archivist of Fatima, Spanish Edition, pp. 80-81)

This may be a slight hint to something of that nature. I got this from Leveller's link.

Just a note, I do believe in alien influence and could also see it being about aliens or even mentioneing that Jesus was one or a mix. I seem to share a lot of the same thoughts as Watcheroftheskies.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It could also tell of how the catholic church has been hiding some true teachings of Jesus since he may have expressed no need for a church in order to worship God. Maybe it tells of JC's actual teachings getting out and it could lead to the downfall of the church. Maybe the third secret is the knowledge that the church will fail and be lost forever. One of the predictions had already mentioned the fall of the Soviet Union, why not the fall of the churc if we're following a theme?

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
June 29, 1972: "From some fissure the smoke of satan entered into the temple of God." (Pope Paul VI, Discourse of June 29, 1972, Documentation catholique, 1972, col. 658).

www.tldm.org...

Here is the link to where this came from, once again the link from Leveller. Could this be a warning of the anti-christ coming from within the catholic church, perhaps the pope?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was just reading something about this a minute ago. A priest received a copy of the Third Secret of Fatima but he doubted it was the real thing or not. The copy read something about the pope being killed. But the priest had heard that it was about the fall of the catholic church or something. I'm really not sure, I have horrible memory. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Once asked about the Third Secret, Sister Lucy responded, �It�s [Third secret] in the Gospel and in the Apocalypse, read them!� It is also interesting to note the text of the Holy Father's May 13, 2000 homily at Fatima: �The message of Fatima is a call to conversion, alerting humanity to have nothing to do with the �dragon� whose �tail swept a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth.� (Rev. 12:4)� Furthermore, Pope John Paul II years ago warned at Fatima: "The successor of Peter presents himself here also as a witness to the immensity of human suffering, a witness to the almost apocalyptic menaces looming over the nations and mankind as a whole."

You guessed it, this is from Lveller's great post once again. Could this be referring to Draconian? It could warn us as a species to have nothing to do with Draconians. It also tells of apocalyptic menaces looming over "mankind" as a whole. I wonder what is meant by "the �dragon� whose �tail swept a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth.� (Rev. 12:4)� Could Revelations be speaking of something coming from the stars?

I would guess that the third secret tells either of the anti-christ being from the catholic church and/or of an alien apocalypse coming our way, hopefully not soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join