It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Christmas MODcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
PODcast:

Christmas MODcast

Moderators Neformore, Semperfortis, GAOTU789, Skyfloating, Advisor, The Borg, Chissler and Memory Shock discuss their Christmas plans, and the 'cast ends with 10 minutes of bloopers that got swept up off the cutting room floor, and - for once - GAOTU's daughter gets the final say

length: 58:12
file: btstpod_3178.mp3
size: 20458k
feed: btst

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Happy Holidays Everyone...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just listening while hubby is preparing dinner.

Advisor, I just wanted to say that I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Thanks for what you're doing.

It was nice to hear how all of you will spend the day. We don't really celebrate Christmas so it's just another day. But there will be pie.

I'll be on here from time to time. See ya!

Merry Christmas to you all!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Happy Holidays!!! Break out the marshmallows and the pumpkin pie and whipped cream! Break out the egg nog and chocolate yummies!! Sit around the fire and enjoy the feeling of the holidays!!

HO HO HO!!!....burp..

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Really good stuff. Listened to it earlier but didn't have time to post. It was so cool hearing your voices. Some of you sounded like I imagined and some were very different. I was expecting Sky to have a thick European accent. Didn't know he was from Indiana originally.

Good stuff. Sorry to hear about Goatu's grandmother but the toast ritual is very sweet. It also saddened me a bit when some of you said you didn't have plans. But I hope you can take advantage of the down time then.

Merry Christmas.

top topics

join