It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Having An 18th Child An Eco-Crime Against Humanity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
An eco-crime? Really?

Get your head our of your hind section.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglersSome close relatives started noticing that I was sort of deformed(Am petite) THEY KNEW, and then my son was welcomed by everyone, it was all very fast - really bad things happened to both of us, and I am so truly sorry for all of my son's suffering and hardships. I will feel even more guilty if SHTF. As for the environment, well he is seduced by false desires like most, but will not reproduce.

I'm glad your family welcomed your child and I can only guess at what hardships your sone had to go through, but I'm unsure what the last part of your post means. What is SHTF?
And why will he (the environment?) not reproduce?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

reply to post by dalan.

* snip *

People have a right to do the hell they want, when they want. Anyone who disagrees should take a nice plane flight, and fly to a nice little country called NORTH KOREA. That way, the food shortages can keep the population nice and low, no electricity at night saves on the green house ages, and of course, human experimentation including forced sterilization; like the Nazis.

Crime against humanity? No, a crime against humanity is from those who tell others who to live there lives, who force their own will apon other people. This is the cause of all problems; look at Mao, Hitler, Stalin, hell, even George Bush. The only crime against humanity is yourself.

[edit on 21/1/2009 by C0bzz]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

This is funny - the quote of those sterilizing themselves said, "may we live long and die." So its better to have a bunch of old farts kicking around on the planet instead of making room for the young and able? Can we say crime against the natural order of things?

Parents are selfless every day. They are the ones concerned about the planet left behind for their children and g'children.

I think 18 children is ridiculous. There is no human way that a mother and father can give the attention and direction to that many children. The older children have to chip in - and I think thats wrong. Older children shouldn't have to raise your younger children. But thats just my opinion

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is Having An 18th Child An Eco-Crime Against Humanity?

Our purpose in life is to reproduce our genes. Is this a crime, yes. Is it the way its supposed to be? Yes. Our line of genes go hundreds and hundreds of millions of years back. The same ones we have now.

If you think about it every single human being is the same life form. We are all descendants of previous life. The only thing that separates us from other animals is a couple mutations. Have you ever looked at an animal and thought it almost looked like it had human eyes? That is how close all of the earths creatures are.

If our millions of ancestors did not procreate much, we as humans would not exist. I think we also owe it to our descendants millions of years from now to keep giving them a chance at getting some of our genes.

So the question you gotta ask yourself is do you want to follow nature? Or follow our made up rules instead.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In a word- no. Who gets to decide what's best for everyone else, and do I get a vote as to who's on that committee?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds

that family literally disgusts me.

god said dont use condoms or spill your seed, so lets keep #en till we got 18 kids.. retarded. they cant even support all the children, but they are so ....arggg w/e
but seriously, disgust.

You assume that because they have 18 kids they're irresponsible and can't take care of their children. Guess what... they are self employed and they don't receive welfare. They built their huge house with their own hands, and their kids helped. They make their own clothes even. They're not even living on the government education dole - they homeschool all of their kids. They are raising 18 kids that will undoubtably be useful members of society. I highly doubt that any of them will end up strung out on crack coc aine or in prison. And they all have the same father and their parents are MARRIED. Amazing. They should be looked up to. Americans could learn a lot from these people.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Crime? Not yet. An unbelievably and shockingly abhorent act? Most definetly. They are not to be applauded, extolled or children referred to as little miracles.

To quote Bill Hicks,
"
Where's this idea that childbirth is a miracle came from. Ha, I missed that #ing meeting, okay? "It's a miracle, childbirth is a miracle." No it's not. No more than a miracle than eating food and a turd coming out of your ass. It's a chemical reaction, that's all it #ing is. If, you wanna know what a miracle is: raisin' a kid that doesn't talk in a movie theatre. Okay, there, there, there is a goddam miracle. It's not a miracle if every nine months any yin yang in the world can drop a litter of these mewling cabbages on our planet. And just in case you haven't seen the single mom statistics lately, the miracle is spreading like wild-fire. "Hallelujah!" Trailer parks and council flats all over the world just filling up with little miracles. Thunk, thunk, thunk, like frogs laying eggs. "Thunk, look at all my little miracles, thunk, filling up my trailer like a sardine can. Thunk. You know what would be a real miracle, if I could remember your daddy's name, aargh, thunk. I guess I'll have to call you Lorry Driver Junior. Thunk. That's all I remember about your daddy was his fuzzy little pot-belly riding on top of me shooting his caffeine ridden semen into my belly to produce my little water-headed miracle baby, urgh. There's your brother, Pizza Delivery Boy Junior."

Hallelujah!"

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Delete, Dupe

[edit on 22-1-2009 by th3dudeabides]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

You assume that because they have 18 kids they're irresponsible and can't take care of their children. Guess what... they are self employed and they don't receive welfare. They built their huge house with their own hands, and their kids helped. They make their own clothes even. They're not even living on the government education dole - they homeschool all of their kids. They are raising 18 kids that will undoubtably be useful members of society. I highly doubt that any of them will end up strung out on crack coc aine or in prison. And they all have the same father and their parents are MARRIED. Amazing. They should be looked up to. Americans could learn a lot from these people.

EXACTLY!!!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And that is exactly how it should be.
You should only have children if you can support them. If not, you shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

18 kids, scary...half a lifetime without proper sleep.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Child haters and people who want to control women AGAIN. Just taking another tack on the attack.

Guess what? Which ever way you go, YOU still don't get a vote on someone else's uterus.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Amen!
I totally agree and was about to post the same thing! You said it better than I could!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am so sick of the audacity it takes to try and control what someone does with their own personal uterus. I'd like to see what would happen if we tried making up some laws about restricting the choices men make about their penises.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doogle

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

I'm glad your family welcomed your child and I can only guess at what hardships your sone had to go through, but I'm unsure what the last part of your post means. What is SHTF?
And why will he (the environment?) not reproduce?

Well shtf(# hits the fan) means when all hell brakes loose - like war or pole shift. He and his wife are building careers and she is thirty and really does not want that responsability cause she had to take care of her siblings and her parents.

They are aware that the "environment" is kind of f44ck up and dangerous right now and that it probably will get worst.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I think having a child right now is stupid, selfish, stupid.

Yet you're a mother...

Really, I've never seen so many cold-hearted comments regarding something that is no one's business. "Killing 18 people isn't that hard these days" and such. You want to know why us "religious whack jobs" believe in having kids? Because we believe human life is a sacred blessing and the only thing God is going to get out of this experiment called earth is people, it has nothing to do with "building an army" or other misinformation. Oh I know, that statement is totally and completely incorrect politically, and frankly I don't care. Flame away all you want, but my having one daughter or 18 is no one's business outside of my family.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick
reply to post by Aeons

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am so sick of the audacity it takes to try and control what someone does with their own personal uterus. I'd like to see what would happen if we tried making up some laws about restricting the choices men make about their penises.

My organs do not contain another life. Does that embryo have your DNA on it? No, it contains the DNA of a new person. Is it "part of your personal uterus" or is it someone else? It's someone else. From the moment I first saw my daughter swimming on the ultrasound I knew that no matter what, it was not meant to be our choice to let her live or die.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join