It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anone else concerend about the Russians near US? mY theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Anyone else concerend about the Russians being so close to the US? IF this was JFK's times, wede already have a naval blockade in place..now we have nothing but CIA operatives..i sense a feeling, our lovely government wants them to invade or takeover.. our economy is collapsing, people are being kept stupid via food and chemicals we use, not being informed unless someone does some digging and alerts others, not by news channels, and the Russians are in cuba..our goverment dosnt even have anyting at all, to let them know, we mean buisness too!
I am thinking, maybe they want the NWO to take place..so the rich ones and politicians can exit the backdoor, and leave us with foriegn troops to deal with, ontop of everything eslse..i mean, bush has been very busy 'ratifying' the constitution, our rights and freedoms... just seems to me, thier trying to make as much as they can, nad let it all go to hell..: (
Just something ive been pondering on past week, so wanted to share with others... When i was 19, a frined from the marines, showed me aa vieo, his freind got from supposedly, the government..about the NWO, and foriegn troops occupying our land, was part if this scandal..russians and chinese troops to be exact..
Whats everyone else's ideas, conclusions, or facts? we have NO defense system in place... they seem more concerened abuot the missle defense shield in europe, and going back to afghanistan..sounds like a distraction to me...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In a sense,.. what does business do when the money's gone? they leave town... and since corprations and money have infiltrated our government... maybe the time is near, where politicians, being involved in buisness, will skip town,a nd leave s all to dry up.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I wouldn't worry, Ziggy--

I'd bet my favourite puppydog that the Russians wouldn't try to invade the USA. The USA's a very, very big place and there are an awful lot of firearms amongst the citizens.

An invasion of the USA by Russians is probably only kind of thing that happens in really, really stupid movies from the 1980's.

[edit on 23/12/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh Ziggy... you must be a youngster. The Russians have been nearby forever. They regularly fly planes and submarines right up close and personal. Of course we do the same with them. It's a game that has been going on since not long after WWII. Yea, JFK got his shorts in a twist when they started putting nukes in Cuba. But those were different times. Nothing to worry about. Russia isn't going to be doing any invading. They have more than enough problems at home. This recent parading is just their attempt to capitalize on our diminished international status. They're trying to win back some of the prestige they had before their party collapsed.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Heck, they can walk over to the US most of the year already. Ever hear of the Bering Ice Bridge?
Sorry, technically it was a "Land Bridge" but that was 1,000's of years ago.
Well what do I know? In school I was taught that the Bering Sea froze over for most of the year. Now I did some Googleing and can't find anything to support this idea. Does anyone know if the Bering Sea between Russia and Alaska freezes over?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Heck, they can walk over to the US most of the year already. Ever hear of the Bering Ice Bridge?
Sorry, technically it was a "Land Bridge" but that was 1,000's of years ago.
Well what do I know? In school I was taught that the Bering Sea froze over for most of the year. Now I did some Googleing and can't find anything to support this idea. Does anyone know if the Bering Sea between Russia and Alaska freezes over?

It does.

From Wikipedia:

In 1998, Russian adventurer Dmitry Shparo and his son Matvey made the first known modern crossing of the frozen Bering Strait on skis.

In March 2006 Briton Karl Bushby and French American adventurer Dimitri Kieffer crossed the strait on foot, walking across a frozen 90 km (56 mile) section in 15 days. (BBC) (although they were soon arrested for not entering Russia through a border control.)

new topics

top topics

join