It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret indentity of the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

>>> wow. isn't it NEAT how disinformation can be so clever and crazy at the same time!

This is the result of too many blasphemy pills.

they are highly toxic to the spirit.

:bash:
:w:

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Lenbenhear]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneInsideTheZero

>>> JUST THINK: Bush was FAR TOO INEPT and uncommunicative to be anything NEAR the prophecied antichrist. Bush was a real bumbler.

The antichrist will be A SUPREMELY SMOOTH-TALKING DIPLOMAT and political-genius. ... much more like The Obama and Mr.Clinton, ... or Mr.Blair and Mr.Javier Solana. ... who knows? he might also have THE LAST POPE (the next one) *as his false (religious) prophet.*

St.Malachi was probably right: the next Pope after this present one will VERY LIKELY be the last one and come under the sway of the false messiah/antichrist.

you'd better be ready: most people are FULLY SET for The Great Deception.

* Revelation 22:10b-12 *
===================

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you study the bilble you will find that the antichrist will not actually sneak onto the scene. The antichrist will be a man simpley claiming to be the christ God's son. NOTHING HIDDEN. He wil not nessacerily be a man of great power or influence nor a hot topic on the evening news such as Obama, Bush, Hitler, ect. The only differnece between the antichrist and people who have already made this claim will be that whoever it is will be able to back up this claim by performing many miracles, e.g. the poor could be made rich, the sick healed, the hungry made full. Think about it if someone paid all of your debt and cured your terminal illness what price would you pay? However the bible warns us that we should not follow anyone claiming to be the son of God because the true son of God will only return to this earth to meet us in the air at the raputer.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lenbenhear

what makes you think the next pope will " very likely be the last one"?
I,ve said before....." Bill Clinton carries the number 666 in his name.....No other leader, besides Adolph Hitler carries this number.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneInsideTheZero

2112009 to be exact.

It is I, it is I even leogiM oconiT Guez-Dri-Rod 77

Today the honorable president of the United States will receive my commands and the universal plan of salvation. The theory that manifests the truth of the reality of all things if they are able to comprehend it.

He came to visit me yesterday, hoping to know me, but I was attending more important matters. The trial is in the fires.

Attentively yours

Malkiyahu Maalek Tanak Natzer

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How does Bill Clinton carry the 666 number in his name?
Hope Anonymous sticks around to answer!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

It's been along time since my last post about the antichrist but have some new insights to share. First Antichrist carries with it a double meaning:

1. Stand in opposition to
2. Stand in place of

He will stand in direct opposition to Christianity because he will have uncovered that it is a lie. I know this because so far that is my story. Someone in this thread said that it sounds like I know this guy and the truth is I am this guy. I have a ton to tell you all as my story just keeps getting more and more bizarre. Long and short of it is I will prove Christianity is false with absolute certainty very soon and come to the surface with the truth that cannot be contradicted by man because it is one with all laws that govern our universe. When this truth comes to the surface and Christianity is proven to be a lie those who have accepted the abominable idol (Jesus Christ) will realize they had taken the mark of the beast in that it was a spiritual one and not a physical one as commonly taught. And this is the reason Christians will be hated by all nations because of Jesus. Notice then it says in revelation "Blessed are those who die in the Lord FROM NOW ON."

The thing that makes my story really crazy is that my name is Paul. PaulRobertLorence to be exact. Lately many videos have emerged claiming that the apostle Paul was a liar and a false apostle and the real founder of Christianity. Take a look:

youtu.be...

I have a ton more to tell you but leave you with this. My name adds up to 666 when you take the alphabet and number it like this. I know this doesn't mean much but it still makes me feel like I very well could be this man:

A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4
E 5
F 6
G 7
H 8
I 9
J 1
K 2
L 3
M 4
N 5
O 6
P 7
Q 8
R 9
S 1
T 2
U 3
V 4
W 5
Y 7
Z 8

7 1 3 3 9 6 2 5 9 2 3 6 9 5 5 3 5
P A U L R O B E R T L O R E N C E

7+1+3+3+9+6+2+5 = 36 + 38 (2+3+6+9+5+5+3+5) = 74 x 9 (middel 'R') = 666

I know this all sound ridiculous but just ask me some questions and lets see if the truth prevails. When I first suspected in 1999 I was the antichrist I was horrified being that I had been brought up Christian all my life. My story since then is a strange one. When I found out my religious upbringing was a lie I was enraged and went to make war against the saints and those who hold to the testimony of Jesus Christ. But then I got diagnosed with BiPolar disorder and had to get that under control. The funny thing is I have not had a manic episode in 11 years and it has been about 17 years since this all went down. Just as Jesus emerged at 13 then disappeared for 17 years that is what it is looking like for me. I could be wrong but maybe not. Who really knows....

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My name is Paul Lorence and it has been a while since my last post but I think I just solved revelation 13:18. Without giving you a long backstory to all this I show you the answer. Here is the verse

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"Count the number of the beast"? We can't do that if we don't know who the beast is. But the Bible gives us a clue in that it is the number of a "MAN". What is the whole book of revelation about but the revelation of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is:

the W O RD O FG O D. 0=6 SO 666

So the beast is Jesus Christ, The Word of God, aka the Bible. That said all we have to do is number the alphabet like this to solve it:

ABCDEFGHI
JKLMNOPQR
STUVWXYZ

and count the letters in each word of the number of the beast

SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX

Overlap the sixes becaus Jesus Christ is the alpha and omega and you are left with

HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX
7 10=1+0=1 3 3

PAUL

Jesus Christ is the Beast and Paul is the antichrist

THERE WILL BE NO MORE DELAY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join