It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaching Area 51 - strange video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
my theory, someone must of given them the wrong information, unfortunatly! one cleary states that they're looking for "THE GATE" with
"THE GUARDS" to take photos!!! (*shakes head*) which is obviously a checkpoint further past the signs. even when one of the guys mention to the lady (driver) "to be careful and stay as there's gonna be lots of dust back there".. she gives him the hand walking away like she's heard it all before and doesn't care...!!! so, the grannies driving at the speed could of completley missed the boarder signs or not care! im really interested towards the end when they zoom in on groom lake road with too much dust to tell what is exactly going on. looks like they're still getting chased..?? but why hasn't anyone or any program showed interest in searching & finding the grannies for an interview to tell what happened...???

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
you all really want to know what *was* in area 51? you want to know what would cause the united states government to not allow the president anywhere near area 51 at a certain time?
ok... sounds fair. before the information that something weird was even going on, before it was leaked, a spacecraft of 3 adult greys malfunctioned and crashed as they were watching area 51. yes aliens were spying on us i guess you could say. the u.s government was extremely quick to recover everything but the smallest debris. two of the greys died...(two of the autopsy pictures from area-51 really are real then) huh...
the remaining grey, a telepath, as i believe all greys are, was trapped here.
the government housed the being in one of the many rooms designed for sterility. with as many pathogens as we have on earth, a grey would not last a night without a sterile environment. the governments' employees seemed to feel compassion for the creature, as nobody treated him badly.
after a month the grey had convinced the officials at area 51 to help him build a new craft.

THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO BUILD SAUCERS NOW. one has died, and one has gone into hiding, but they know. the only reason so many people know that anything remotely paranormal happenned at area 51, is that the staff had to call in so many experts in the medical business, and rocket scientists. these people were not on the government payroll, so had no fear of the government.
the bodies and rubble of that night are housed in a secret underground facility about 30 miles away. there is no longer anything extra terrestrial at area 51 now. i know this, and my coworkers know this. if you want to literrally see what was there, you will need to astral project to the past, or find a time machine. goodnight everyone. may my anonimity remain secure, as i hate dealing with the *watch dogs* of the secret service and homeland security.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I saw this a while ago and found it strange as well. But hey ya never know. Ever hear that Art Bell clip from that guy who claims he worked at area 51, or the one where a dude tried to fly over area 51?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join