It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

click map and see 2008 on there as well

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LOOK AT US!!!

WE SIT HERE PUTTING OTHERS BELIEFS DOWN AND HARRASING EACH OTHER. BROTHERS! WE ARE ALL THE SAME AND THERE A MILLIONS OF US SUFFERING OUT THERE - I DONT KNOW WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT - I AM HAVE NO RELIGION YET BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER BUT I DO KNOW WE CAN NOT DO AS THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES AND SIT HERE ABUSING EACH OTHER... USE THIS SITE TO COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS DONT USE IT TO POINT THE FINGER... IT JUST CAUSES MORE HURT IN A WORLD WHERE HURT IS BECOMING ALL WE KNOW. MERRY WHAT EVER YOU CELEBRATE SPYDA. SORRY TO YELL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I CARE ABOUT EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD GOOD, EVIL, BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW.. DO YOUR BEST TO LOVE YOURSELF AND LOVE THE GOOD AND BAD OF EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU - Sorry for yelling

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is probably the letter many children in Palestine would like to write.

Dear Santa

May the people of my village learn that it is better to live in peace than to worship a God. May the people of Palestine learn to forgive, and forget, and to put aside hatred an violence, and seek true friendship with our neighbors. May the radical and extremists amongst us find peace, and a place in their hearts for the suffering children, and turn away from the violence that is destroying our ability to live.

This is what I want for Chrismas.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Santa' Response,

I am pretty busy at the moment working on my Ho, Ho, Ho's but I did find time to write this quick response. I feel your pain, but there is no way I could fly over your gun toting land. Your government Hamas may take me for an Israeli jet and attempt to make me crash land. They will unload all their weapons on me and then what will they have. Just 8 freakin reindeers and a jolly old fat man. Next thing you know I will be on display. Surrounded by men and children with arms celebrating and yelling...We caught us an Israeli spy, and soon he will die. Fat I am, but dumb I am not. I can smell a set up from the start. But please don't feel bad, Texas is just as bad. But at least all they want are my reindeers and not my ass.

P.S. If you really desire food, quit buying weapons. The money you save will help buy you some groceries.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I will make one last post here
I suggest we make a seperate thread in general conspiracy to continue this

Great post ModernAcademia

Shocking visual indeed!

Sometimes you need to see it to put it into perspective and that pic certainly does that.

The trend obviously looks like the eventual obliteration of Palestine thanks to the Israelis. What crooks!

That is a a good post but it does not cover the current map which shows a rump Gaza half the size as on the 67 map and also a perforated West Bank saturated by settler and military squats.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I see the pro Israeli brigade are still at it spreading their hate, racism and supporting genocide of the Palestinian people. Why are these people so blinkered, they support one murderous regime after another and its quite obvious that they could not give a toss for the value of human life.

Perhaps when they are suffering and they will be very soon it then may open their very closed and controlled minds as to right and wrong. Would it be right if using their logic that come another Katrina or whatever in the US then the international reply should be no were not going to help you because you spend all you money on your military. So you should stop doing that and start looking after your own people. Yes I think that should be the correct response, it would appear that many here have said the same about the Palestinians, so whats good for one can be good for the other yes.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
voanews.com...

Just Hamas working for peace.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by scottsquared]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Palestine / Isreal is like an onion - you peel back one layer and you just get many other layers that are prepared to make you cry.

Reading through the posts there were 2 things that got to me:

1. The amount of anger from ATS'ers espacially early on

2. Actually best thing is for both sides to forget about the past and work towards a peaceful future.

However, I can see that onion analogy again.

Merry XMAS all ATSers whatever your religion (or non religion as the case may be)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What a load of propaganda bunk!

News alert to all the apologists for the 'Palestinians' - Israel is NOT the only Gaza border.

The letter should have been a letter of APOLOGY to the Egyptians whom the Palestinians in the Gaza screwed over.

Damn stupid propaganda and it's really sad that some are falling for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Racism and genocide? Strong terms there Mush. Racism is not the same as cultural and religious differences. You seem to throw terms around with great recklessness, just to skewer a point.

The day the Israeli's want to engage in genocide, then we'll all know it because everyone in Gaza will be dead.

I still don't understand the patience of Israel. A hateful Israel would go in and shut down every well, every source of water, and all the fine citizens of Gaza would leave on their own.

That's how I know that Israel isn't serious about killing or ridding the countryside of Gazans.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

They tried when they used chemical weapons the last time.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Dooper, Yes and what Israel is doing that day will be soon wont it. The mere fact that eaither side has not wiped each other out indicates that the majority of people on both sides arent; homicidal mainiacs but just people who want to live in peace and security.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I have no idea what you're talking about. Israel using chemical weapons? Like hooking their bilge pumps up to high pressure hoses and spraying "fishing boats?"

I don't want to hear nebulous claims of chemicals. Give me compositions and concentrations, or quit making these wild claims.

It is so tiring all the false claims these Islamic warriors claim. They don't have the balls to stand and fight, so they lie about chemicals, shoot a few rockets across the borders, and then run like hell.

Hey, if paradise is found in Jihad, then what's the problem with these bold Islamic warriors?

Or do they emulate their Prophet who couldn't do his own killing and ordered it done by others?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Well said. Seems like some are straying from the Santa and Muslim thing, which is exactly what this post is about.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Israel is using chemical weapons;

Israel has admitted using phosphorous bombs during the war against Lebanon last summer, just days after being accused by an Italian television documentary programme of using dense inert metal missiles, which are highly carcinogenic, against the Palestinians in Gaza in July and August. After previously claiming that phosphorous bombs were only used to mark targets, Israeli cabinet minister, Jacob Edery, has now confirmed that "the Israeli army made use of phosphorous shells during the war against Hezbollah in attacks against military targets in open ground."

www.globalresearch.ca...

US and Israel Targeting DNA in Gaza? The DIME Bomb: Yet Another Genotoxic Weapon, Part I By James Brooks Al-Jazeerah, December 5, 2006 It’s been almost five months since the first report that Israeli drone aircraft have been dropping a “mystery weapon” on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Since then, news media around the world have run stories depicting the strange and “horrific” wounds inflicted by the new bomb. The international press has spoken with Palestinian doctors and medics who say Israel’s new device is a kind of chemical weapon that has significantly increased the fatality rate among the victims of Israeli attacks. (1)(2) In mid-October, Italian investigators reported forensic evidence that suggests the new weapon may also represent the near future of US “counterinsurgency warfare”. Combined with photographs of the victims and testimony from attending doctors, this evidence points to the use of Dense Inert Metal Explosives (DIME). (3)

www.aljazeerah.info... 0DIME%20Bomb%20Yet%20Another%20Genotoxic%20Weapon,%20Part%20I%20By%20James%20Brooks.htm

Phosphorous burning - horrible picture

Unknown chemical burns - horrible picture

This image shows people dead from unknown chemical burns leaving hair and clothing intact.

The following link is to the Brussels Tribunal detailing a list of articles showing crimes against humanity and war crimes under the Geneva Conventions, Nuremberg Principles inter Alia.

www.brusselstribunal.org...

[edit on 033131p://pm3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Is it true? Do the Israelis use chems against people?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
PHosphorous "bombs" are in most arsenals, and are not considered chemical weapons, anymore than is napalm.

The US Army for example has "Willie Pete" or WP which stands for White Phophorous, in the form of a grenade.

Excellent for clearing rooms, bunkers, or if you just catch a lot of yahoos in the open.

I never, ever went anywhere in the combat zone without two WP's on me. GP grenades are fine for some things, but for close in areas, the WP, once burning, will burn right though an arm, shoulder, punkin, or any body part until it burns itself out.

A very effective weapon. I really liked it myself.

A bunker? Throw one in, they catch on fire, they come out, and you just pop them in the back of the head. Their perceived advantage was just turned against them.

For tunnels, you can use a propane filling hose in reverse. You pump the tunnel with the propane, let it spread and settle to the lowest areas, and then ignite it with a WP.

What wasn't quick charred, is asphyxiated. The explosion is only so big because there is only so much oxygen inside.

Try again. WP and napalm aren't chemical weapons, any more than thermobaric weapons are chemical. Technically, those AK rounds in the rifles the Gazans shoot, are filled with a propellant, which technically, is a chemical.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by raymond68

There are various courts including in the Hague, that claim jurisdiction on human rights matters, that want to prosecute the Israeli government. Also there are many international arrest warrants out for IDF officers and Israeli politicians.

The only thing missing is an ability to arrest them inn Israel or have the US or UK arrest them when they are visiting. Usually they travel with diplomatic passports which allows them immunity.

[edit on 043131p://pm3124 by masonwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join