It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why dont all muslims just admit the creation of Israel and get over with it. After all it was GOD who told Israelites to go to Israel. Just claim your God Given right (which you already have) and just live in peace and shake your head next to the wall.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Salvatore_Rubberface]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Let me see...

Palatine was there... then Israel expanded their territory into Palestine.... Palestine trying to get their land back.... and meanwhile US / UK feeding lies to Israel.... rest of Middle east feed lies to Palestine to keep themselves safe from US.... the war zone is created by two external sources...Palestine has had to defend itself since the first Zionist Conference in 1897...

... and the profit ($$$) goes to .... US /UK ....

It seems like it makes all the sense!

The longer the war runs... the more profitable it is to some (people in power) and much less profitable to everyone else!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

So, if what the OP posted is true, exactly how did 51% of the population get to be under 15? How many birth control pills could the government there have purchased for the price of one shipload of iranian arms.

Normally, I wouldn't take the bait; but you seem to be saying something important here. Am I to understand that you attribute 'accidental' pregnancies as the reason for the majority of their population being children? Or are you saying that some naturally occurring birth aberration is responsible and they should be focusing on birth control?

I was under the impression that the demographics were such because of the decimation of the adult population by armed conflict. Am I mistaken?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

So, if what the OP posted is true, exactly how did 51% of the population get to be under 15? How many birth control pills could the government there have purchased for the price of one shipload of iranian arms.

Normally, I wouldn't take the bait; but you seem to be saying something important here. Am I to understand that you attribute 'accidental' pregnancies as the reason for the majority of their population being children? Or are you saying that some naturally occurring birth aberration is responsible and they should be focusing on birth control?

I was under the impression that the demographics were such because of the decimation of the adult population by armed conflict. Am I mistaken?

I don't know either. That's why I asked the question. For that huge a disparity, it seemed to me that it might more likely be due to a ultra-high birthrate. Same as in a lot of other 3rd world countries.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Oh, I see. I mistook you're question for an assertion.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Palatine was there... then Israel expanded their territory into Palestine.... Palestine trying to get their land back.... and meanwhile US / UK feeding lies to Israel.... rest of Middle east feed lies to Palestine to keep themselves safe from US.... the war zone is created by two external sources...Palestine has had to defend itself since the first Zionist Conference in 1897...

No. Here's a real history lesson for you.

Palestine

The area known as "palestine" was part of many countries and empires - including Israel - for thousands of years before the British were given a mandate over this area in 1920, which they called palestine. But there never was an independent country called palestine. This means that the so-called palestinians are mostly the arabs that live in this area - nothing less, nothing more - that moved in after the Jews and others after them were kicked out by this or that conquering empire.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My overall point or question to the so-called palestinians is simply why cry to the world that you don't have food and other necessities, when your own government (that you support?) focuses it's money and other resources on war instead of taking care of the people?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What I like here is the hypocrisy of Americans who give the Israelis billions in free money every year and also provide them with arms to attack anyone they like but then said Americans have the bloody cheek to call the Palestinians who spend their money on figthing Israel. But I suppose one can expect that kind of attitude when they Live in the United Facist States of America.

Its the usual great double standard where they are quick to ignore what one side is doing and then call others for doing exactly the same. its obvious also that they are supporters of genocide and crimes against humanity, cowards every last one of them. Thye support a corrupt regime safe in their little homes far far away from the murder and death that they support and finance.

Dear santa can you please find brains for all those that need them can you also find the support that the Palestinians people need as there are no decent folk in certain parts of the World and they refuse to help said Palestinians but side with a corrupt and murderous regime.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Apologies if you thought I was targetting Christians with that statement. I was referrring to Zionists. Many are not aware, and ironically, this includes ultra right wing christian Israel fans in the States, but there are Palestinian Christians too, and they suffer just like thir muslim compatriots.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That's ANOTHER history for you to learn! It all depends on HOW you look at it... the FACT is that it's in "middle east"!!

www.mideastweb.org...

Palestine has been settled continuously for tens of thousands of years. Fossil remains have been found of Homo Erectus, Neanderthal and transitional types between Neanderthal and modern man. Archeologists have found hybrid Emmer wheat at Jericho dating from before 8,000 B.C., making it one of the oldest sites of agricultural activity in the world. Amorites, Canaanites, and other Semitic peoples related to the Phoenicians of Tyre entered the area about 2000 B.C. The area became known as the Land of Canaan. (Click here for historical maps and some details of early history)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

Very decent of you to clear that up. I wasn't offended, just challenging what I thought was a stereotype of 'the Christian view', whereas I now see the perspective you were questioning was specifically Jewish Zionism.

It seems a bit of a pity the thread is becoming a 'Who lived in the Holy Land first?' debate (legitimate though it be), when the issue at hand is a humanitarian disaster.

It's high time the Jewish fundamentalists recognized God taught them love and mercy, i.e. circumcision of the heart, above outward rituals and callous disregard for their neighbours...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

My overall point or question to the so-called palestinians is simply why cry to the world that you don't have food and other necessities, when your own government (that you support?) focuses it's money and other resources on war instead of taking care of the people?

There is no 'so called', they are Palestinian and most importantly they see themselves as such. It really is not up to you to speculate on how they see themselves.

As for Palestinian resources, don't tell me that you forget that Israel has systemically destroyed their infrastructure, farm lands, olive groves, water supplies, airport, then walled them in and installed a blockade?

In the context of Israeli destructiveness that includes the bulldozing of people's homes, and as a supporter of Israel, I don't think you are in a position to opine on how Palestinians are to serve their own interests. That takes enormous chutzpa and insults everyone watching the reality.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will make one last post here
I suggest we make a seperate thread in general conspiracy to continue this

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

then tell israel to stop the holocaust they are causing - the people of israel don`t want this , the extremists who run the country (israel) do.

Seems like most Israeli attacks are ... retaliation?

No no no .. cannot be...

Evil Joo's are just out to ruin the world!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't know either. That's why I asked the question. For that huge a disparity, it seemed to me that it might more likely be due to a ultra-high birthrate. Same as in a lot of other 3rd world countries.

Go have a look at Gaza on Google Earth... you'll be surprised at how much it looks like a typical Australian or American city region.
It's not (or wasn't) a 3rd world country. Their mentality was a lot more like western 1st world countries. Getting their supermarket shopping done, hanging out in Cafes, etc.
Have a look at Gaza at night:
www.panoramio.com...

That's a lot of lit up shops. How about Gaza City 2005:
www.panoramio.com...

The Gaza people have a lot more in common with you than they do with people from countries that have been 3rd world for decades.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A great thread to remind us why we celebrate the Prince of Peace, whether he was real or not.

If the people of Israel really want to change their policies they are going to have to do what the Americans did and turn out in massive numbers to defeat election fraud and media manipulation. The more peaceful and passive they are the more they are going to have to fight with peaceful protest and just showing up for elections. Show up in wheelchairs, ride in on camels and whatever it takes to boot out the billionaire war mongers and bring in a new trickle up government.

The Israel establishment is so much like the Bush crime family in spending billions of the poor peoples money and giving it to their friends to kill peace.

And just like in the U.S. there is so much prosperity to be had in peace and alternative energy production.

This thread is putting a human face on war. War mongers hate that.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Do we really need more false hope from lies? One of the worst things you can do is to tell someone that a thing exists that will get them what they want (or need), and for them to find that thing is a lie. Especially when you're dealing with famine, pestilence, war, and death.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by flyindevil]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Hey, Modern. Post a map as of July 1, 1967. You'll see a much different map. If you're going to show old maps, then let's go back centuries.

Go back centuries, walk through the maps, and then ask yourself each time the map changes - What happened???

Usually, a war changed the maps!

Just as the maps changed in 1967. Just be sure to look at the map as of July 1, 1967.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
In the States our 'leaders' give our money to foreign countries in exchange for kickbacks in the form of short-term corporate profits, at the expense of the everyday working American.

In Israel, the "leaders" kill Palestinians for short-term real estate gains at the expense of the everyday Israeli citizen.

Both are two sides of the same worthless coin.

Israelis need to depose their leaders by whatever means are expedient.

Americans should do the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I will make one last post here
I suggest we make a seperate thread in general conspiracy to continue this

Great post ModernAcademia

Shocking visual indeed!

Sometimes you need to see it to put it into perspective and that pic certainly does that.

The trend obviously looks like the eventual obliteration of Palestine thanks to the Israelis. What crooks!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join