It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would like ask all humane ATSers to offer prayers and good will to the people of Gaza in their time of tribulations and suffering.

[edit on 113131p://am3154 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
May i draw everyones attention to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where there are photos of Israel troops stopping *again* UN food convoys , at gunpoint , going into gaza.

israel do this when they want to - they are also responsbile for the greatest ecological disaster to harm to coast - the bombing on the oil fired power station at Jiyeh , which is still on going

picture of oil slick

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

LOL - supporting british troops and supporting israel should never ever be said in the same breath.

one day reality will crash down for you and you`ll see its not a game of call of duty.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So your Not a TRUE brit if your Not supporting Israel and America?
what does that have to do with supporting our forces the pricks of a goverment we have put in Harms way.

there is something called being against a war but supporting your people.

Israel and the US dont count as our forces.

so KEEP TRYING

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Look mate, I'm a Brit and i support Israel's right to exist. I support UK and US troops taking out the architects of terror in Afghanistan and I support the control of the the oil flowing through the Persian Gulf.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

The League of Nations Mandate of 1919 first created the "state" of "Palestine" along with Syria, Transjordan, and Lebanon. These were all former colonial protectorates post facto to the demise of the Ottoman Empire. Historically, the "Palestinian" Jews had laid claim to the Mandate area since time immemorial. It was the new Nation states of the neighboring Arab peoples that refused to accept the outcome of the Israeli war of independence in 1948. It was the Arab states that refused to accept the U.N. partition that led to the 1948 war.

The declaration of statehood for Palestine did not occur until 1988.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

i didnt know we were arguing Israels right to exist?
when did we start going down that path. did one of us say Israel hasnt got a right to exist?

so its gone from Support Israel (all brits)
to You dont support british forces since you dont support Israel
and now Israels right to exist.

to control of Oil

digging quite a Big hole there.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I would like ask all humane ATSers to offer prayers and good will to the people of Gaza in their time of tribulations and suffering.

Such a request is redundant. Any 'humane' person can see exactly what is happening and wishes no suffering to another human being.

But I get your point, and agree. Since material support will just be stopped and confiscated (to what purpose who knows) at least goodwill should be forthcoming and expressed. The people living in these hellish circumstances may not benefit greatly from knowing it, but I wish they could know that we are not all blind to their plight - nor do we wish them to be subject to such treatment.

Peace.

link   
reply to post by scottsquared

www.palestinehistory.com...

random website

might want to read up on it or google your own website.
to read up on the history of palestine

link   

until the zionists walked into the situation in palestine in the 1940`s the local people actually would have helped - but no the zionists started killing BRITSH soldiers and here we are in teh 21st century and nothing has changed there - if your not a zionist then woah betide you - the jews from iran are shunned , christians are treated like dirt and muslims? well you don`t want to know the truth - i will remind you of the burning of the new testament by jews not so ong ago - heathens should be taught the good book and not insult Christianity

edit:

and where did you get `israels right to exist` from? no one said that at all

[edit on 23-12-2008 by alien]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe her letter should have read, Dear Santa, Please stop those murdering terrorists that are my government, who are "actively making war" on a country.

When we stop attacking other countries, maybe you can come here.

It is a crying shame that so many people are suffering due to the Hamas terrorists.

The issue is simple; you don't support and help people who are actively making war on a country.

Btw, before you rant stupidly too much, realize Gaza gets 75%+ of its electricity from Israel.

Why they are foolish enough to supply electricity to people that are actively waging war on them???

Before you feel too bad for those in Gaza, ask who much support would you allow to people who are trying their best to murder every one of your citizens.

How much support did England allow Germany while it was making war on England and raining down rockets on the civilian population????

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wow that was desperate. Cannot beat in conversation so you resort to trying to sully your opponents name. Typical tactics of right wing western Israeli apologists, only you're trying to be clever and are trying to put this under the bracket of British National Pride.

FYI, many people support the troops but do not support the war. THOSE people want the troops home because they know the War on Terror is complete and utter bollocks, and Our Boys are dying for the greed of corporations and politicians and elitists. Many of the same people know that the Israeli situation is complete and utter bollocks. How dare you question someone's love for their country when they are the ones wanting to see their nation act in a responsible, enlightened, and peaceful manner, rather than ignorant bloodthirsty savages.

Rocking a flag doesn't make you a hero. Supporting the government's policies doesn't make you a hero. Doing what is right makes you a hero. Bring our troops home, and let's stop supporting The Elitist Agenda.

link   

link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

My prayers are with the long suffering people. Intolerance by their ostensible "leaders" is to blame. Peace has eluded the area for millennia.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This thread is timely, as Christmas is supposedly a peaceful respite from this worlds ills, time to welcome the one who came from the Hidden God, not the war-mongler in the scripture, born impoverished in the manger, renouncing all material possessions, greed, or power. Was his presence ever manipulated and turned into what enslaves us!

Palestine breaks my heart! I'm so sorry for what they are going through, and for the violence on the other side against the innocents, because their is good in all people. Yet in the case, the one with the most freedom, is the one I judge more harshly, just as the US, under the flag of the eagle, trashing fledgling democracies and establishing regimes becomes, by its own symbology, a greater evil than oppressed people under fascism doing wrong.

Its too bad Santa doesn't exist with magical powers to do good. We only have ourselves to rely on, and thats not a pretty picture right now.

For the few that are awakened to the injustice taking place, but not knowing how to respond, are there any joint, international organizations, think tanks by real people to put pressure on to end this?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
reply to post by bodrul

The League of Nations Mandate of 1919 first created the "state" of "Palestine" along with Syria, Transjordan, and Lebanon. These were all former colonial protectorates post facto to the demise of the Ottoman Empire. Historically, the "Palestinian" Jews had laid claim to the Mandate area since time immemorial. It was the new Nation states of the neighboring Arab peoples that refused to accept the outcome of the Israeli war of independence in 1948. It was the Arab states that refused to accept the U.N. partition that led to the 1948 war.

The declaration of statehood for Palestine did not occur until 1988.

The Jews you describe as Palestinians were in fact the zionist immigrants from Europe of the 1900s. They were fervent and loquacious activists that desired to carve out a Jewish homeland in the colonialised Middle East.

Use of historical material from the League of Nations merely proves that the Western powers had little regard for indigenous populations; another example is the disregarded Halle Selassie request for help when he to came that organisation after the invasion of Benito Mussolini's Italy. I am not surprised that zionist activists would try and profit from such an edifice.

The earliest record of the Palestinian people was by the ancient Greek historian Herodotus, which actually supersedes the religion of Judaism.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

Ja Ja Ja the boys are doing an excellent job. UK always had a presence in the ME. Now same as ever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join