It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Imagine" John Lennon was totally correct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

Imagine for a moment that there was not religion. Imagine a society that doesn't portray God as man. Imagine for a moment that everyone in this world knew just where they stand.

Just think for a moment how much better things would be. Had we not been dumbed down to accept atrocities upon humanity as the work of God. Just imagine if we all knew, that we are the fabric that makes one.

Imagine for a moment what happens when you take fish from the sea, or bees away from the flowers and trees. Imagine what happens to the life in the sea, when the coral reefs die.

"Every action creates an equal and opposite reaction"-Newtons Law

Now imagine a set of balls, side by side on a swing. Take one and let it drop. See what happens when the pendulum swings?

So now imagine a cell, when it divides it multiplies into two and then four and so on. All these cells exist within yourself and they are what makes you. Now imagine yourself. One of billions living in this world. We populate a planet in a universe where planets populate.

Now imagine a magnet. This one we shall call the sun. Every so often it shifts it's magnetic pull. Because it is in a universe that is guided by physics and magnetic poles. Meaning that planets have their counter parts and ours would be the star known as sirius. Now imagine the sun imploding shifting its magnetic field, imagine the universe doing this also. Blackhole sun won't you come? Think of Yin and Yang.

Right now we live in a dualistic world and both forces are coming into play. However there is an abundance of negativity right now.

That is because the earth has cycles that are known as ages that last very 3,600 years. What can not be readily verified is the assumption that the first 1,000 years are peaceful and I would assume this to be true. However over the next 2,600 years as recorded over and over again in history, negative forces begin to play a more dominate role. Until finally the governments at the time take things to an extreme and their people react to it and the governments fall to the ground. The people are brought back into the forefront and peace is restored for a time preceded by half a time when negative forces begin to retain their influence and another time where the negative forces at play become abundant and corrupt in our society. This is the way the universe works. It is played out in a geometrical that is as infinite as the universe itself,

What we are seeing in the present day is that the earth is returning to the way it began, through the process of self destruction. But also at the same time we are moving ever faster to the beginning and what the earth is experiencing now is birth pangs. We are seeing history playing out like a rewinding VHS tape until it returns to the way it was. Alpha and Omega. A duality which has a very important role in days to come.

I meant to post this on December 21, however I got sidetracked and lost what I wrote and rewrote this post as some of the information I feel is too important to be passed up and overlooked.

Now I wanted to let you all know that I once listened very closely to the lyrics of "Imagine" by the Beatles and believed them to be associated with NWO. However upon further examination I think that John Lennon knew exactly what he was talking about. He also knew that this would become the song of our revolution and that some day, this being the day people would start to realize what he was talking about exactly and join them.

Pay close attention to this verse right here

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

He is a dreamer, he was not the only one, we will join thm and the world will live as one. He knew this. He knew it would happen, that is whats so ironic and clever about his writing. He knew it would be so many years before many of us caught on, but he also knew we would.

Okay now if you don't mind I would like you to read this post about the The Secret Covenant and The Georgia Guidestones consider the following information and NWO symbolism.

The One Dollar Bill

"In God We Trust" above the word "one" so the moved the word one, which IMO represents God because we are all one and put God above it over the word one. As if to say that rather than focusing on one, focus on God which has become the deception steers us away from the fact that we are all one.

Okay so then on the back we also have the pyramid. The All Seeing Eye and all kinds of NWO symbolism. Of course in any secret societies pyramid structure the lowest level almost always indicates the general populace doing their bidding, pumping their gas what have you. Then on top is the All Seeing Eye. The very "highest order" to which this so called God would be fashioned to his or her image. The G of course in many masonic Lodges and symbolism is often said to either represent GOD or Geometry. Answer: Both are correct. The Golden Ratio is the building block of nature as shown here in Thee Mandelbrot Set.

The deception is that to become a mason you must believe in a grand architect. Now of course to many this would mean ONE but also the grand architect that is actually in question is the Golden Ratio which is many, because we are all one, therefore we are also the architects. But the deist implication also confuses many, not just masons subconsciously that we are lower ranking in an order, which predisposes us of the authoritarian rules of fascism and dictatorships.

So now we can take the dollar and find all kinds of hidden symbolism knowing this. I encourage you to see what you can find on your own and post your findings here.

So for the next four years I want you to not take me up on this theory 100% but keep this song handy and my message in your thoughts. The faster we all begin to realize this, the faster we can start taking what is rightfully ours back.

Also as a side note. I saw someone posted a thread about how Religion should be abolished and for obvious reasons I disagree. However if you would like to do away with religion, it is thew truth that will actually set us free. Religion will then fall on it's own. There is no need to abolish anything other than ignorance.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yep really an amazing song and hopefully one day it can be turned into a reality hopefully although i dont think he fully knew how much of an impact this song would trully make because you said that he has NWO connections but if im honest i doubt that their is a hidden message or a conspiracy ye conspiracy's are becomming the Norm now but seriously i dont think their is a conspiracy everywhere

so for now im gonna say great song but no conspiracy here

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No I never implied there was a NWO related conspiracy to the song, in fact its the complete opposite.

I did at one time consider the similarities to the lyrics and underlying tones pertaining to the NWO and upon later analysis discovered the content of the song to have the complete opposite.

This was a very important message to all of us.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well my bad then and ye i think this is just an amzing song

lyrics are probably the best i have ever seen for a song

shame John isnt with us anymore though

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Grandpa Jones was totally corrector.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No worries. I posted the NWO symbolism because this is the one secret weapon that can be wielded effectively against the NWO. If we stop buying into their religion, wars and foreign policies they will be rendered absolutely powerless to the masses.

Basically I was dozing off and I had a dream about this song the day of December 21 and what I was seeing was this kinetic ball of energy and every so often it reverses, literally folding inside of itself as poles reverse and becomes the same thing again only the opposite. This is how the Universe works. It's all phsyics, it's repetitive and we all have a part in it. Thats the message.

The NWO is a dying breed because they have sought to manipulate nature to better suit them This explains why they are so hell bent on manipulating physics and why they wish to succeed while humanity tears itself to peaces. Because the only hope for survival is to make man fight each other and manipulate the positive vs negative densities.

Your only hope for survival is to spread this message to as many as you can, until the NWO's power starts to diminish. The more people who know this, the more impact it will have and it will grow ever faster. Our power is in numbers so the sooner people band together the more momentum it will gain.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The irony is that John was an atheist and what he was envisioning was the world during the thousand years of peace, after the Second Coming.

Yes, beautiful song indeed.
The Preacher and the Rabbi may sing along but try singing that to the radical Muslim Extremists and see what happens.

Others before him have had the same vision of Utopia.

Over 100 years ago, Victor Hugo, the French novelist and author of Les Miserables, wrote these words:

In the twentieth century war will be dead. The scaffold will be dead. Hatred will be dead. Frontier boundaries will be dead. Dogmas will be dead. But man will live. He will possess something higher than all these: a great country, the whole earth, a great hope, the whole heaven.

link

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah you pretty much nailed it on the head. Except atheist is a hard term to come by being that it expresses the belief that there is no God. I however believe that we are all one which is in effect the equivalent of God, but not necessarily what others believe to be considered God so as for me being an atheist or not I guess that is subject to your own interpretation. Maybe John felt the same way.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"They hide it in your money, and there's cameras everyplace"
-Curtis Eller's American Circus

Our world is full of Illuminati-controlling-crap. Just about everything we know...the opposite is the truth.

"Imagine" is an amazing song from a modern day visionary. It always chokes me up when I hear it. John Lennon was here to shake up things and bring us hope.

We have free will, no matter how much They try to control us, we still have and always will have, our free will.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
JL belongs to the list of those people famous for
*trying to spread love, unity,
*using their popularity for that aim
*getting shot or dying prematurely from improbable causes.

i believe the beatles phenomena was a full nwo set-up, some kind of agenda setting in order to prepare the sheeple for the social changes of the seventies (mas consumption society). as many other famous bands probably.
but "imagine" doesn't belong to the schedule.

otherwise, don't forget vatican. they sure are implicated (in more than just accusing masons all over the web - also i didn't know masons were using latin but i know vatican likes it...)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well since we are speaking of the Illuminatti it should be noted that they will be the force behind their own destruction. The Rockefellers and Rothscilds are at war with each other as well as many of the Illuminatti bloodlines. They do all want to create a One World Government but often times disagree. It kinda reminds me of Sitchin and how he spoke about how these so called Gods went to war with each other as to who should reign over the following astrological precession.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

First off, I love John Lennon. I remember exactly where I was when he died. I loved the Beatles and have read much about them and I can almost, without a doubt, tell you that John would say you are wrong.

John and Yoko once noticed a man camped out in their garden for two days. John, being John, invited him in on the second day for breakfest with him and Yoko. John made light talk with him and then finally asked him what was so important that he would spend two days camped outside his home. The man replied that John's music spoke to him on such a level and he wanted to tell him how much it meant to him.

John replied that he didn't write it for him, he wrote it for himself and that the man didn't even truly understand the meaning behind the song. He was polite to the young man, but made it clear that his music was his own and for people to draw too many conclusions from his songs were wrong.

I think you are reading far too much into these lyrics. John did NOT see far into the future to see a NWO and write a song about it. He was looking at world just coming out of Viet Nam, NOT leading into a NWO.

Not quite sure what you mean by a society protraying God as man? Do you mean Jesus? First off there are many who don't believe in him or follow someone else. I guess I just need a bit more clarificaiton where you were going there.

I was watching a show and I think they said it better than the entire song "Imagine." They said if we took each death of those we don't know as closely and as intimately as we do with those we know, then we would be living in a vastly different and better world. I leave you with that idea. I think John would have liked it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Maybe John Lennon was connected to God but didn't even know it.

March 6, 1966 - Lennon gives an interview where he said "Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. We're more popular than Jesus now." The interview was published in London and no one cared what Lennon had said, but here in the States the headlines read:
"Beatles More Popular Than Jesus".

KLUE in Longview, Texas was the first radio station to encourage people to burn their Beatles' albums.
HOWEVER, the very next day after the Longview record burning, lightning struck the radio stations tower, knocking ther news director unconscious, taking the radio station off the air.
Maybe God was a Beatles fan??
Source Ed Wallace: A Moment in Rock and Roll History - KLIF Dallas

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The irony is that John was an atheist and what he was envisioning was the world during the thousand years of peace, after the Second Coming.

Are you sure that's what he was envisioning? It sounded a lot more like Buddhist ideology to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok thanks for your thoughts. I will answer your question first about man/God yes I was implying Jesus or anyone else who would like to pass themselves off as the one and only son of God or Messiah for that matter.

Ok on to the other thing. I can agree with you about his. John probably didn't really read to much into his own work. Sometimes things have a way of working themselves out on their own. Ever heard of back masking. There is plenty of it in Beatles songs, but did they intend to do it? I don't think so. Did Led Zeppelin intend to back-mask their song, Stairway to Heaven? I would be incline to say yes and they were very clever about it.

Again I never said that the song Imagine was meant to represent or symbolize NWO in any way shape or form, so no need to rehash that I agree with you. However I did acknowledge how the lyrics could be misinterpreted and thought of as NWO related. Hope that clears that up.

Ok so back to what you said about John, he wrote during the time of the Vietnam War.

Ok so we have all been told lies right? And even as a child we have the basic instincts to distinguish right from wrong correct? We are born with that ability and in my opinion the older we get the more brainwashed and less intuitive we become especially when dealing with matters like religion or the origin of mankind? But we also become aware that the Bible says thou Shall not Kill, yet we see wars that are brought about and justified by religion all the time and we are aware that this a contradiction and it is wrong correct?

So Could it be that maybe John did not completely understand what he was writing but it was something that was speaking from his intuition like those intuitions we have as children and our natural ability to know right from wrong?

I am not saying this is what John intended. What I am saying is that the lyrics of the song "Imagine" are absolutely correct IMO. This song is revolutionary because of the message and it's not about life under the NWO it's about a life of peace on earth with no wars and no religion which we may very well see very soon.

You might call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If I could Imagine a world.. It would be a world where Bush really said these words in this order..
Oh what I different world we would live in.

I've always loved this song. Very meaningful.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i think what johnny meant here is that we need to realize that we are all ONE, as in the human race.....and should stick together.. .

the NWO motto rather is to DIVIDE and conquer . . ..

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Since it's John Lennon's imagination, and knowing how anti Jesus he was, I would say you are probably correct.

...but with the end result being total peace, there are more similarities than differences between the idealogies of Jesus and Budha.

Yet another irony still.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Alxandro]

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Since it's John Lennon's imagination, and knowing how anti Jesus he was, I would say you are probably correct.

I wouldn't say he was "anti-jesus."

...but with the end result being total peace, there are more similarities than differences between the idealogies of Jesus and Budha.

If you and I are aware of certain similarities between the two, I would imagine Lennon was also.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join