It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to bring up Grey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had a thought and I don't really know what may be a conclusion, so I thought I'd ask you:
If an alien baby would have been caught alive (NOT a hybrid) and it was to be brought up by a human being, would it be able to communicate with its new parents and other humans? Without any help would it be able to develop the telephatic and telekinetic abilities? Or would it be an agressive intelectual and physical midget?
(of course it's upbringing and life would take place in a closed, monitored enviroment, something like in the movie "Truman Show" so the Grey would have a feel of "normality"... until it would find out about being monitored by telepathy...)

I know this is not to be based on facts, I'd like to know your opinion on this.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
it will of course have to depend on the monitors. like if the monitors wanted to stop the individual accessing his abilities you could use several methods to stop the individual using these abilities.

it is really just like how society is based. we are all told today that we are this and that and just the 3d flesh that we inhabit.

it has been along pogram by the governers of our society to try to get the paranormal out of the human being, by using many methods most notably the church etc... over hundreds of years.

but to answer your point about how it would live with the parents, i would guess that both him or the parents would have some sort of gut feeling about not belonging, whether they get any further than that would depend on what the monitors want from the experiment.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by andy1033]

new topics

join