It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel" spotted in hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

...not only in America...

...I've seen a few interesting *figures* within the hallways of Wellington Hospital...

...heck, one evening we were rushing a patient transfer to ICU and someone/thing held one of the underground connection passage security doors open for us.

Didn't pay them any mind till one of the olderies looked back and said "F...! That dude disappeared!" Sure enough, he wasn't anywhere in that passage and I doubt he could have ran the bazillion metres down the connection and around the corner in like 2 seconds. Noone could.

The MAJOR freaky thing was the Security Door was also LOCKED! (when it shouldn't have been, some numbnut newbie Orderly had locked it we found out later)

Lucky whoever it was that held the door open was there as none of us had a key to get through and precious seconds were ticking by...

...thing is, stuff like this...like *people* popping in and saying hello, visiting people in hospital etc is incredibly common...

...theres a whole lot more walking around the wards than the living...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleHeroes
Look im not a skeptic.I believe in many things.
However clearly you can see the reflection of the window, in the polished floor.
I believe this is just sunlight shining through that window.

I don't think it's impossible to see the reflection of a window from that angle.

But still I think it may be very bright sunlight coming from a window from behind the camera.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

That's a cool story. I'm going to hazard a guess that you're still in the Wellington region at the moment. Do you know of any haunted places in this region? It'd be kinda fun to check out a haunted site, y'know, just to reaffirm beliefs.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Yeah dude. Still in the Wellington area.

There are a number of *interesting* places around Wellys worth checking out.

...off the top of my head:
- The old 'Fever Hospital' heading up Mt Vic from Newtown/Constable St entrance. Freaky place that one.

- trying to remember the name of it, but theres an old estate up past the Zoo in Newtown, heading up Sutherland St...almost at the top of hill coming into Melrose there. Off on your left is an archway over a private-ish road which leads down to the estate. Lots of clay coloured tiles, bricks etc...you'll know it when you see it. Theres a Temple up the top as well if you keep following that road up.

That place has some serious heebies from what numerous people say...and it feels trippy as too.

...few other places...know one out Makara way which has put the shytes up a few of my friends...

*edit: Just remembered the name of the place: Truby King House Estate.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by alien]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
this is totally amazing! How wonderful it is to hear the little girl is doing so well.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't get to excited i mean, it looks to me like it is just some kinda like light from a window, and i mean that is where you would tend to put a cctv camera. not my cup of tea anyway. i specialize in ufo cases.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

yes but the nurse sied ,on fox news there wer no windows there . if you watched the news time and aigen you would learn somting+

top topics

<< 1   >>

join