It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel" spotted in hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

On the afternoon of Nov. 5, as family and friends prayed about the decision, a nurse practitioner called Colleen's attention to a monitor showing the door to the pediatric intensive care unit.

“On the monitor, there was this bright light,” Colleen recalls. “And I looked at it and I said, ‘Oh my goodness! It looks like an angel!”

Colleen pointed her digital camera at the monitor to take a photo of the image, but the “first picture wouldn't take.”

She tried again and succeeded. The image gave her a peace that stayed with her when hospital staff removed Chelsea's oxygen mask.

And then, “when they took the mask off of her, her stats went as high as they've ever been.

“Her color was good, and the doctors and nurses were amazed,” Colleen said. “The nurse practitioner who saw the image in the monitor said, ‘I've worked here 15 years, and I've never seen anything like it.'”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

story

This is a very nice story, but strictly judging by the photo I am not sure if this is anymore than a reflection of light.

From the reflection on the floor it looks it could be caused by the ceiling lights. But you never know.

The good thing is that is seems like the young girl is doing better.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That story makes me smile ^^ I don't know about the angel, but it is nice to hear about events like that.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm glad the kid is better, but that's just the sun shining through a window.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yeah i'm with sliick with this one, look at the reflection on the tiles. It would be pretty wild though.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
--- Check out the news report here:

Angel

This is the first report:

First Report

Apparently there were eyewitnesses and there were other miracles that took place. I believe the Light started to shine around 4:30 in the A.M, someone saw a person in the direction of the light.

Watch the news report, it is interesting.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by talisman]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

I think this a lovely much needed story at this time.

I am sure many people will draw comfort and thier own conclusions on this.

But the best thing to do... is let it remain special.
xx

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If it were reflection from any sort of light it would be an exact mirror image in the floor, because it's shiny enough!

However, I'm not sure, but if it's definitely true, that's kinda magical

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

You spotted that to!, tho granted the story was nice

Light on a wall !!

everyone needs hope

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Look im not a skeptic.I believe in many things.
However clearly you can see the reflection of the window, in the polished floor.
I believe this is just sunlight shining through that window.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleHeroes

OK, see the three panels of light? Then look at the floor, the middle panel of 'light' isn't there. Explain that (if the panels of light either side can reflect in the floor, why not the middle???)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

some surfaces absorbe light more than others

What you dont see is the window behind the door to the right ; )

Its not an angle sorry but still a great story about the kid imo

Merry xmas to you all also

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did anyone acually watch the news clip on it? They were taking pictures of a man, but that's what it showed up as."When they took a picture, this is the image they got. Not a man, but....(describes light)" Having looked at the evidence objectively, a light from a window would not cause people to see a man appear and disappear. Also, the coincidence of all these people being fooled at the exact timing of the apparent "miracle" lends some more credence to it. Buuuuuut, as with everything else, we don't know if they're just lying. I don't think they're lying because there doesn't seem to be enough benefit to everyone. No fame, as the nurse's names and the names of those involved aren't even mentioned. Oh well, what it comes down to is that little girl's alive

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I will admit i just read the thread and looked at the picture.. I didnt know that they was taking a picture of a guy

I have seen a gohst befor so im not one to doubt things like this its just the picture does look like a reflection of some kind to me.

still a great story tho

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
lol yeah I think we all do that sometimes! I think either way it's a good story too, and I hope my post didn't seem like it was trying to make anyone feel bad or anything! I think i'd be more sane if I heard more stories like this on the news. that's why i like to watch local. Yyyyyup, local news and ATS,what more do you need??

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

yeah its a nice story no matter how u look at so its still a good thread imo

and your right its ats

can i borrow ur hat please?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by heyo

yeah its a nice story no matter how u look at so its still a good thread imo

and your right its ats

can i borrow ur hat please?

No it's unique in that it has a stylish tin-foil inlay. get your own. lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting part is the man at the door, they kept trying to buzz him in but then every time they hit the buzzer the man disappeared.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Heya! Thanks for that reply!
I know it's probably my brain working slowly (
nothing new there!) But I'm still trying to work this out (sort of).

You say there's a window behind the door to the right. You mean as you walk through those double doors (and the door that is wide open?)

See I do realise what your saying about the different surfaces, that's cool. Or do you mean textures?

But in the floor, surely, the image which to appear 'angel like' with what
looks like to me, more like 3 panels of light in a row, if they were reflected in the foor and that bright, all three in the floor should be reflected, but duller, less bright, but all at the same strength. Do you see what I mean?

Maybe I'm just over-analyzing....I am, aren't I?! Lol! I just seem so certain on this. I'm not necessarily saying it's an angel, it could be just the light as you say. Or it could easily be a photoshop effect. I'm just wondering why the reflection isn't equal for the entire width?

...........I'll shuddup now!

Merry Christmas everyone, see you in four days!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think many people are focusing on the Light.

But its also the fact they took that girl off Life Support, yet she lived.
There was a child diagnosed with cancer, his cancer dissappears.
There was a young child with a fractured skull that got healed.

It all seems to coincide with this event. I think it is what happened in conjunction with the "Light". Also, the nurse that looks at the monitor everyday says she never seen that before.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Geez, only in America...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join