It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Work/Psychic Phenomena & Vampirism Research Study - Please Participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Note: Please don't let the title of this study alter your perception of the purpose and scope of this research. The is a dual study of vampirism with a concentrated secondary focus on energy workers, psychic phenomena, psi abilities, et. al. Both topics will be treated independently in the analysis phase with limited correlations between the two communities. This means that you can be a practicing energy worker/psychic and not identify with vampirism and still complete large portions of this survey that do not specifically reference "vampirism" - upwards of 40% of the 988 questions asked. PLEASE consider assisting this important study by completing BOTH the VEWRS & AVEWRS research surveys and e-mailing them to [email protected]

The importance of these surveys can't be stressed enough and this will come into focus in May of 2009 with the publication of an academic book involving some of the information gathered thus far. PLEASE take an hour or so tonight or this weekend to sit down and complete at least the VEWRS (Part 1) of this important research study. Your input will help aid the understanding of real vampirism and energy work (those who work with or manipulate psychic, life/qi/chi, or pranic energies) etc. PLEASE encourage others you know to participate as well!

Background:

The Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study is a detailed sociological and phenomenological study of the real vampire and energy worker (psychic phenomena) community conducted by Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC (www.suscitatio.com...). Two surveys were released in 2006 that were answered by over 700 individuals from all paths within the vampire community and throughout the World. The first was the Vampire & Energy Work Research Survey (VEWRS) with 379 Questions in March 2006; and the second was the Advanced Vampirism & Energy Work Research Survey (AVEWRS) with 688 Questions in August 2006. From 2006 to 2008 a combined response total (VEWRS & AVEWRS) reached over 1,000 surveys or over 500,000 individually answered questions.

Participation:

PLEASE download and complete the following survey(s) - if you don't have the time to complete both of these surveys please at least complete the 1st (VEWRS). Your input is more valuable than you realize and will help aid in the understanding of real vampirism (sanguinarian/psi), energy work, psychic ability, etc.

Return the surveys to [email protected] or [email protected]

SURVEYS: (Click Links To Download)

Part 1 - VEWRS (MS Word Format): www.suscitatio.com...
Part 2 - AVEWRS (MS Word Format): www.suscitatio.com...

TROUBLESHOOTING: (If You Are Unable To Read The File) - Simply Copy/Paste From The Web Sites Below Into rtf/doc/pdf/text File Format or Direct E-mail, "X" Your Choices or Delete Any Non-Applicable Choice, Send As Attachment:

Part 1 - VEWRS (Text Format): www.suscitatio.com...
Part 2 - AVEWRS (Text Format): www.suscitatio.com...

Sincerely,

- Suscitatio Research Staff

Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study
Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC
www.suscitatio.com...
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
... hang on a sec, let me pull myself together....

..okay.. whew! Umm... Sirs, Madams? You are posting on a site with one highest ratios of paranoics on the www. It makes me and wonder how skilled you are at assesing anything if you are expecting the folks around here to download some unknown document and then give you in-depth personal data....
... I'm sorry ... I can't help myself... (wipes eyes) Don't feel bad, at least you made someone laugh today.

I tell ya what I'll do, I will subscribe to this thread and if more than five people (not trolls, long standing accounts) even say there gonna agree to this I will S&F... beyond that... I can't imagine...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These surveys do not have to be downloaded to be completed. As stated above they are available in HTML / Text Only Format (you can read them on the web).

Additionally, no personal data (name, address, e-mail [also please submit via anonymous/mized e-mail], etc.) is asked - only basic demographic data such as age, gender, race, city and/or state, etc.

HTML/Text Only Versions:

Part 1 - VEWRS (Text Format): www.suscitatio.com...
Part 2 - AVEWRS (Text Format): www.suscitatio.com...

FAQ: www.suscitatio.com...
Ethics & Privacy: www.suscitatio.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The surveys are anonymous and no personally identifiable information (your name, address, nickname, etc.) is to be included anywhere on the document. Furthermore, we encourage you to submit the survey via an anonymous e-mail of your choosing or you may submit in hard copy to our address:

Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC
6300 Powers Ferry Rd.
Suite 600 - 283
Atlanta, GA 30339

We do NOT know, nor have any desire to know, who fills these surveys out and they are numerically coded to where your data looks something like this when it's coded in the SPSS database (your responses literally become just a long line of numbers and whatever text is included in the write-in fields):

392V; F, GA, 1985, 2, 34, 1, 0, 3, 4, 2, 2, 1 (Agnostic), 23, 2, etc.

Furthermore none of the individual string data is every standalone or not cross-correlated. Also, if any particular question makes your feel uncomfortable to answer then simply leave it blank or provide less information than asked.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Perhaps you should explain what a real vampire is....
I know what they are, most dont.

People think they are like they are being shown in movies and such... That is as far as you can get from what they really are.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
We are planning to close the submission e-mail for the surveys on December 31, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST and resume full-time analysis and writing throughout 2009/10 of the over 750 surveys we've received since March 2006. Please complete BOTH surveys (VEWRS & AVEWRS) before this this date!

www.suscitatio.com...

Submission E-Mail: [email protected]

Part 1 - VEWRS (MS Word Format): www.suscitatio.com...
Part 2 - AVEWRS (MS Word Format): www.suscitatio.com...

Part 1 - VEWRS (HTML-Text Format For Copy/Pasting): www.suscitatio.com...
Part 2 - AVEWRS (HTML-Text Format For Copy/Pasting): www.suscitatio.com...

Your participation is very important and appreciated! If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

Important Announcement Of Upcoming Publication:

Vampires Today: The Truth About Modern Vampirism
By Joseph Laycock, MTS Harvard University
Release Date: May 30, 2009 * Pre-Order At Amazon.com Below
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230149021&sr=1-1

top topics

join