It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Grip On Reality Is Slim Say UCL Scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When I see a red sports car drive past me I know it was a red sports car. If I see a UFO the size of a football field fly over me I know it was a huge UFO. Don't give me this "humans can't remember what they've seen" crapola.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
missing time,often disguised as abduction is actually when someone is being mind controlled.

when mind control occurs the person is put into a dream state,hypnogoogic state,akin to sleep walking.
thus there body and mind can be controlled with ease by the polyionioc bio nanobot technology.

so abuduction is kind of a disinfo campaign for mind control,they are in dream state and thier conciousness is taken over by future ai,the missing time must be explained by something else,so they decided on the abduction fairy tale.
they have no need to abduct us,they can do whatever they want to us with thier nanotech,those little marks left on "abductees" are infact made by the nanotech,morgellons(which is campaign to disguise the futures nanotech as the presents)sufferers often report similiar events,sudden scars,welts,marks,changes in appearance and so on.
its all about the nanotech folks!

mind control of humans by the futures nanotech is the second biggest secret going,its 90% of thier powers over us,number one of course is that our timeline is largely manipulated by godlike future ais.

ive seen the missing time mind control on numerous occasions,they kinda blacnk out and look vacant,some one else mentioned here too

"Yes a psychologist i spoke too looked at me strangely and blanked out.
I think this goes deeper than we all realise. "

twas from this thread about brainwashing victims....future again of course
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you may notice all the references to drugs which usually warrants a closure or reprimand,but in this case its served the agenda of ats,hiding the truth by labeling brainwashing victims as heroin users.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
nice analogy but think of the test in the article in this light if you will:
they asked the person to look at the 'words' or phrases and determine which letters were missing. but they actually left out the last part of the phrases like laurel and... and in the end of the test they asked which phrases had missing words and which ones didnt..

but the real point to be concidered 'when comparing this to UFO phenomina' is did you even see words PERIOD not how many were missing. this 'test' doesnt really address to the fullest the issue. because
5/5 people saw the words during the test 1/5 imagined a complete phrase when in fact it was only a partial phrase.

or i could say it like this. 5/5 witnessed a huge freakin craft, 1/5 miss counted the windows on the craft.

Yes, I agree to an extent. To be honest, I don't think the test itself maps onto the UFO phenomenon in an obvious way, though you could possibly make a comparison to a group of people, where one perhaps saw something, and the others eventually agree they saw it too, but that's pushing more into self-deception. I think your windows example would be too specific.

Anyway - I was just meaning it on a statistical level. Because 1 out of 5 people misremember something, it doesn't mean 4 out of 5 sightings must be remembered correctly. They could all be examples of that 1 out of 5. The sample may be skewed, in the same way as the sample in the psychiatric ward. (The example, incidentally, chosen for convenience, not sarcasm).

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

i agree with you! the implications are interesting and rather confirming in some regards.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

nicely put. i think i was being too specific or perhaps bending the analogy to my liking. but you make a great point.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HaHa silly stuipid scientists still fumbling around trying to find something to do.This reminds me of the people who get paid to come up with things like all shops must place cigarettes under the counter to stop people smoking.I can't wait untill they come out with snowman is no longer politicaly correct and they must now be refered to as snow person.HAHAHAHHAAH.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
HaHa silly stuipid scientists still fumbling around trying to find something to do.This reminds me of the people who get paid to come up with things like all shops must place cigarettes under the counter to stop people smoking.I can't wait untill they come out with snowman is no longer politicaly correct and they must now be refered to as snow person.HAHAHAHHAAH.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But in this theory the knife probably cuts both ways. So people thinking to see a 'normal' phenomenon could actually be witnessing something else.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Corroborated eyewitness testimony that is consistent, is very strong evidence. Let us look at Police sketches of criminals. Very often, with the right questioning the memories of individuals can be highly accurate. There are times when the Police drawings are very close the actual image of the criminal in question and such is soley based on eyewitness memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join