It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by jfj123

You give me the date and time to meet this witness and I agree. If I don't believe that nuclear weapons exist, why would I believe a government documented witness statement?

Ok you're just not getting this.
You made the statement that nuclear bombs don't exist. It's on YOU to prove your statement. To do so, you'll need to debunk all other information supporting that they do exist.
Go make your own freaken appointments and stop being lazy.
Back up what you say or go home.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If we apply murphy's law to the whole nuclear-stockpile situation it brings us to the concluscion that somewhere, at some point in our nuclear age history (50 years), a nuclear missile should have gone off accidentally. a missile, sent accidentally, a computer malfunction. this hasn't happened, which leads me personally to believe that we are very lucky, in that they have never gone off accidentally.. or that there is no such thing as a nuclear weapon.

So much in our lives is based upon Fear. Whole superpowers , nations, hell, even the U.N. All the power rests upon military might - including but not limited to a (supposed) nuclear arsenal that only countries in the Nuclear Club can legitimately have.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Occam's Razor. All things considered, the simplest answer is probably the best. Well first, Occams Razor can be wrong. Strange and abnormal things can happen. However, I will say it could indeed exist here but for one issue.

Looking at the possibilities of this argument you posted.

1. We don't have nuclear weapons ((or at least haven't used them))

2. We do have them as argued by the remainder of members here

Ok so let's look at the balance sheet here.

In order for your idea to be right, the simplest answer must be true.

Option 1 (no nukes or haven't been used or tested). In order for this to be true the governement or the USA, Japan, eyewitnesses, 200,000 dead, the pictures, the videos, the documents, the workers like myself, the military and the several other countries who claim this power have all conspired.

Option 2 (nukes exist). In order for this to be true, we made nukes, we used them in tests, we dropped two on Japan, and we have tested hundreds all without conspiracy and locking in several hundred thousand people into a lie or deception.

You aks me which is the simpler answer? 2...by a long shot

Now then...Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Also not an absolute. I could be caught in a tractor combine and have my head ripped off. Hasn't happened yet but I can play this one as well.

1958 - A B-47 bomber with one nuclear weapon in strike configuration was making a simulated takeoff during an exercise when the left rear wheel casting failed, causing the tail to strike the runway and rupturing the fuel tank. The aircraft caught fire and burned for seven hours. Although the weapon's high explosives did not detonate, there was some contamination in the area immediately surrounding the crash. Following the accident, exercise alerts were temporarily suspended.

1958 - A B-47 bomber experiencing engine trouble during takeoff jettisoned two full 1,700 gallon fuel tanks from an altitude of 8,000 feet, which missed a designated safe impact area and exploded 65 feet behind a parked B-47 loaded with nuclear weapons. The resulting fire burned for 16 hours and caused the high explosives package of at least one weapon to explode. The explosion released radioactive material, including powdered uranium and plutonium oxides, at least 10 to 20 grams of which were found off base. An adjacent hangar was also severely damaged, and other planes nearby had to be hosed down to prevent their ignition by the intense heat fueled by the jet propellant and magnesium in the B-47. The fire killed two people, injured eight others, and destroyed the bomber.

1960 - A BOMARC* air defense missile being stored in a ready state that permitted its launch in two minutes was destroyed after a high pressure helium tank exploded and ruptured the missile's fuel tanks. Although the warhead was also destroyed by the fire, the safety devices acted properly and prevented the weapon's high explosives from detonating. A New York Times article described a near nuclear disaster, noting that the missile "melted under an intense blaze fed by its 100-pound detonator TNT...The atomic warhead apparently dropped into the molten mass that was left of the missile, which burned for forty-five minutes." The ensuing radiation "had been caused when thoriated magnesium metal which forms part of the weapon, caught fire." The Pentagon report said that only the area immediately beneath the weapon and an adjacent elongated area approximately 100 feet long were contaminated by water runoff from fighting the fire.

1963 - While three employees were dismantling the high explosive (HE) components of a nuclear bomb, they began burning spontaneously, triggering a large blast involving 120 pounds of HE. The explosion caused little contamination.

1980 - Fuel vapors from a Titan II intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) exploded in the missile's silo, blowing off the 740-ton silo door of reinforced concrete and steel and catapulting the missile's nuclear warhead 600 feet. The accident occurred when an Air Force repairman dropped a heavy wrench socket that struck the missile, causing a leak in the missile's pressurized fuel tank. The fuel caught fire and exploded approximately 8 ½ hours later, killing one person and injuring twenty-one others. The missile's reentry vehicle, which contained a nuclear warhead, was recovered intact.

1984 - Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming, recorded a message that one of its Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles was about to launch from its silo due to a computer malfunction. To prevent the possible launch, an armored car was parked on top of the silo.

Yep...accidents and malfunctions never occur.

Sorry...doesn't work for me

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What I am wondering is for those who don't believe nuclear bombs exist, how do you resolve all the people involved at every level, the photos, the videos, the after affects.

For example

The United States, with assistance from the United Kingdom and Canada in their respective secret projects Tube Alloys and Chalk River Laboratories,[9] designed and built the first atomic bombs under what was called the Manhattan Project. The scientific research was directed by American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer. The Hiroshima bomb, a gun-type bomb called "Little Boy", was made with uranium-235, a rare isotope of uranium. The atomic bomb was first tested at Trinity Site, on July 16, 1945, near Alamogordo, New Mexico. The test weapon, "the gadget," and the Nagasaki bomb, "Fat Man", were both implosion-type devices made primarily of plutonium-239, a synthetic element.[10]

So just these 2 bombs alone have all these people working on them from 3 countries, labs in several countries, scientists, assistants, etc..
Are all those people lying?

Can anyone debunk Oppenheimer?
Was he lying?

Then if we continue on with the above paragraph, we notice the name of the Trinity test sight

Most top-level scientists and military officers were observing from a base camp ten miles (16 km) southwest of the test tower. Many other observers were around twenty miles (32 km) away, and some others were scattered at different distances, some in more informal situations (physicist Richard Feynman claimed to be the only person to see the explosion without the dark glasses provided, relying on a truck windshield to screen out harmful ultraviolet wavelengths[10]). The final countdown was read by physicist Samuel K. Allison.

So we have scientists, military officers and MANY others who witnessed the test.
Are they all lying?

Whomever thinks all these people are lying about what they worked on and/or had witnessed, please feel free to debunk their testimony.

This is only one small aspect of what you would need to debunk in order to prove nuclear bombs don't exist.
GOOD LUCK !
Please keep us apprised of your research

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There are thousands or totally stupid topics on ATS, talking about aliens of all kinds, super-natural events, blah, blah, blah. Nobody EVER asks for the topics to be closed or authors to be banned.

Yet, when there is a topic discusing NASA, or any other official scientific body, or accepted "science", there are a bunch of little mason servants here yelling that ATS should ban the member who posted the topic, close the topic, blah, blah, blah. And if you post a message five months later, they will jump on it next second, ready to write miles of text...just to defend official truth.

Coincidence? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just check the topics about the fairy tale called "Moon Landing" (end to moon landing conspiracy)or about the Phoenix that landed on Mars at the speed of 20000 miles/hr, with parashute.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
There are thousands or totally stupid topics on ATS, talking about aliens of all kinds, super-natural events, blah, blah, blah. Nobody EVER asks for the topics to be closed or authors to be banned.

Yet, when there is a topic discusing NASA, or any other official scientific body, or accepted "science", there are a bunch of little mason servants here yelling that ATS should ban the member who posted the topic, close the topic, blah, blah, blah. And if you post a message five months later, they will jump on it next second, ready to write miles of text...just to defend official truth.

Coincidence? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just check the topics about the fairy tale called "Moon Landing" (end to moon landing conspiracy)or about the Phoenix that landed on Mars at the speed of 20000 miles/hr, with parashute.

Well instead of complaining, why don't you prove your position.
Regarding the moon landing-IT'S been PROVEN ! I can bounce a laser off a reflector left by NASA.

It's time to either put up or shut up about this topic.
Stop complaining start proving.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OurFord and greshnik thank you for your excellent points. OurFord reiterated the truth that the world's governments' power-structures are founded on the nuclear bomb myth. greshnik made an extremely important observation - which I had not been aware of - that when a real topic is presented on this website it is lambasted unendingly by operatives.

jfj insists that the moon landing was real and that he can bounce a laser beam off of a reflector placed on the moon by astronauts.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have read your posts VT. In the last several you have made no scientific claims whatsoever. We watched your video and you refuse to answer because I hurt your feelings. We've made claims using fact or at least theory. All you've done is thank people for saying stuff that coincides with your idea. At least OurFord has argued some points.

And as far as calling for a ban, don't lump us in with one person who said that.

So basically I think it's time for the anti-weapon folks to put some evidence. We saw the video. Ok I like, we tried to cover that. VT has said he make a video just as good through a program and thus far he won't answer a challenge to make that video. You won't refute testimony of several thousand people, the geiger counter and dosimeter data or the pictures.

Got anything else other than just thanking people?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
OurFord and greshnik thank you for your excellent points. OurFord reiterated the truth that the world's governments' power-structures are founded on the nuclear bomb myth. greshnik made an extremely important observation - which I had not been aware of - that when a real topic is presented on this website it is lambasted unendingly by operatives.

So are you saying I'm some sort of operative? Why would you say I am? Please be specific.

jfj insists that the moon landing was real and that he can bounce a laser beam off of a reflector placed on the moon by astronauts.

YES.
Anyone with a powerful enough laser and the coordinates can do this.
Kinda sucks when reality smacks you that hard in the face huh

In any case, welcome to reality, pull up a chair and stay awhile

Once again, if you think I'm wrong prove it.
If not, you're just talking out your.....

[edit on 1-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by jfj123

You give me the date and time to meet this witness and I agree. If I don't believe that nuclear weapons exist, why would I believe a government documented witness statement?

Ok you're just not getting this.
You made the statement that nuclear bombs don't exist. It's on YOU to prove your statement. To do so, you'll need to debunk all other information supporting that they do exist.
Go make your own freaken appointments and stop being lazy.
Back up what you say or go home.

This is the last time I'm saying this to you. It is my opinion, not my fact. I don't find enough evidence for the explosion of Nuclear Weapons. I know nuclear power exists, I'm sure some kind of weapon could be made, but I don't believe they have been used.

I'm not hear, in this thread to discuss your ideas. I came to this tread, because it holds what I believe to be true. If you don't like it, you don't have to post a thing, skip right by and then not even worry about "SILLY" threads like this "BRINGING DOWN ATS", because it's not silly threads that bring down ats, it's the retarded arguing that goes no where with a bunch of men and women on this sight behaving like children who's taunt is "My Daddy is gunna beat up your daddy"... Enough already...

I stand by the op. I don't have to prove a thing, cause I'm not looking to prove anyone wrong. The ONLY person I need to convince of anything is MYSELF, so I can't help you. If I'm not mistaken, you came into this thread. Honestly, it looks like you're the one who needs to prove somethings.

You don't try a case without witnesses. NO WITNESSES, NO CASE.

As I have stated, I have no beef with you or others. I support you fantasizing about nuclear weapon explosions all day. If it makes you feel better, I will imagine nuclear weapon explosions exist for your benefit, though I can tell you, checking that little worry off your list helps you sleep a little better.

Either way, If you want to proclaim something that you have not personally witnessed, as true, then I know that I could never trust your word, because you do not judge properly. Remember this one thing, I believed as you did my whole life. I believed and was scared.

I'm not scared anymore. Choking on a chicken wing could kill me just as easy as a Nuclear Weapon, so honestly, why fight for something you can't verify with your own senses? Literally, Makes no sense....

Bless us all, each and every one...
Tah!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

There are still witnesses from Hiroshima and Nagasaki who will attest to what they saw and experienced. It is difficult for even the most obstinate to deny things with histories like the bomb. If you really need to experience something first-hand to believe it, then I hope you never find out about nukes.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wait, lemme guess. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit by comets in 1945?? You wasted 2 minutes of my life with this idiotic post.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you only spent 2 minutes on this post, then you have evidently not watched the 7 minute video which is the subject of this post. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah but Hawkeye, make sure you tell him it's a wonderful video lest they ignore you too

LTRU. That's totally fine if you want to ignore the witnesses...the thousands of witnesses. Besides I know they exist and frankly I still sleep just as well as if they hadn't.

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

You said: "It's all a power play over your mind. You are the true dangerous power that they can't let out of their control. See what is in front of you and the rest will become clear. You are the Nuclear Force, it's called your mind. You are Atom, don't bomb."

This doesn't make a lot of sense in any thread, much less one that questions the existence of nuclear explosives. It seems, Letthe, that you are either in complete denial of the real world or you are having a good time writing whatever pops into your head.
I know that you would like the world to be what you dream it should be, but it isn't. Control of minds is not the result of nuclear weapons development. People that deal with them know what they will do and accept them as something that exists without fixating on them, praying to them, or otherwise having their minds controlled by them.

If you believe that the explosions were faked, visit Bikini and look around. Check out the local flora and fauna and bring your counter and dosimeter. Stop by Japan and tell the citizens of Nagasaki and Hiroshima that nothing happened there and that it was all faked to scare the world. Tell them that the US built a scale model of the Y bridge and used actors with makeup to make the films. Note that they also convinced the Japanese to surrender with those movies.

It is now your turn to explain away the films of the explosions, the aftermath images, the reason that the Japanese surrendered, the residual radiation, the radiation burns, the genetic mutations, and the memorials made with remaining structures of the cities.

Hello.

Films covered, see op.

Aftermath images Covered, see "scale Models"

The reason the Japanese Surrendered, they agreed too.

The attack on Pearl Harbor staged by the Japanese consisted of a Mobile Unit comprised as listed below.

6 aircraft carriers,
2 battleships,
2 heavy cruisers,
1 light cruiser,
9 destroyers,
8 tankers,
23 fleet submarines,
5 midget submarines,
414 aircraft

Pearl Harbor is a harbor on the island of Oʻahu, Hawaii, west of Honolulu. Much of the harbor and surrounding lands is a United States Navy deep-water naval base. It is also the headquarters of the U.S. Pacific Fleet. The attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan on December 7, 1941 brought the United States into World War II.

Here is a question you need to ask yourself. How does the Headquarters of the U.S. Pacific Fleet miss the numbers i just listed above coming in to attack? How was there no forewarning? Be honest with yourself now, look at the numbers again and think...We were just coming out of the depression and life from WW1, and WW2 wasn't waiting for us, Germany was almost all stomped out so the "big enemy" was almost gone, so we steal the Germans top men and have them start making magic tricks for us.

We barter a deal with the Japanese, who were not communists, but Imperialists same as us, (we were fighting commies and Facist), that if they could attack Pearl Harbor (declaring a victory for the people and economic strength, plus have stake in Hawaii (Japanese own Hawaii), plus a heafty benifit package of tech stock and country building, that they would play the christ, nailed in two palms for all the world to see.

Follow the money and the picture gets much clearer.

The Residual Radiation, yeah what about that, how are they able to live there? Half-Life of radiation doesn't apply to cities that get Nuclear Bombs dropped on them I quess only Chernobyl.

The Radiation Burns...looked like white phospherous burns "Willy Pete", more likely though just actors and Hollywood makeup.

Genetic Mutations? Isn't that called evolution?

Memorials made with remaining structures, you mean like the Collosium in Rome or Pearl Harbor, or the Hanoi Hilton, or the Great wall of China, or the Pyramids or the Dome of the Rock, or The World Trade Centers, or Stone Henge you mean like those?

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

There are still witnesses from Hiroshima and Nagasaki who will attest to what they saw and experienced. It is difficult for even the most obstinate to deny things with histories like the bomb. If you really need to experience something first-hand to believe it, then I hope you never find out about nukes.

There are witnesses? How many would you say there are? Do they still live in Japan, probably right in Hiroshima I bet ehh or Nagasaki? Fruit never falls far from the vine they say. Unless I can talk to them, and confirm it myself, it would be like Judging a repealed case using the previous case's evidence and testimony. No need for a new case in that regard, it's been settled. I'm calling for a repeal....

I want to find out I do, I pray I'm standing right under it, that would be the sweetest way to go, it would supposedly be like stepping into the sun. I can't think of a cooler way to go then to be vaporized except to do it standing in my birthday suit, wearing a fruit basket on my head singing, "She'll be coming round the mountain"

Hell yeah, The only direction I'm running is Ground Zero....think I'll get a t-shirt? I could always use the t-shirt to prove to people my nuclear..."I survived a nuclear bomb and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Yeah but Hawkeye, make sure you tell him it's a wonderful video lest they ignore you too

LTRU. That's totally fine if you want to ignore the witnesses...the thousands of witnesses. Besides I know they exist and frankly I still sleep just as well as if they hadn't.

-Kyo

Why are you allowed to say what is and what isn't without providing one shred of evidence? You've heard thousands of witnesses? Produce a witness and I promise they have my full attention and respect. Produce one that I may question. ONE Witness in real time, just one. Thank you.

Why is everyone who disagrees so hostile, saying it's "idiotic" and "a waist of their time" or "Silly threads like these bring down ats"? .

Why do they choose to respond if it is such a waist of their time that THEY ARE WAISTING...NOT ME. Are you buying something, or at work, that this thread would "waist your time"? If your buying something make a choice. If your at work, get off the computer and stop waisting your employers time, regardless folks, you choose where to "waist your time". Be mad at yourselves, not the op or myself or anyone else who disagrees with you. Be more frugal with your time, and cut down the stress.

I got an idea, instead of waisting you time here, I say put your knowledge and teamwork into a tread that supports nukes. That solves everyones problem. Yeah!!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
Wait, lemme guess. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit by comets in 1945?? You wasted 2 minutes of my life with this idiotic post.

No, actually Jim Belushi.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

"Convictions are more dangerous to truth then lies"

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The only question I have is "Why isn't this thread in Skunk works?"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join