It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, if nukes don't exist, there are a bunch of guys at Minot AFB that would be pretty PO'd for getting busted for not properly guarding nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I honestly can't believe that anyone doesn't think nuclear bombs are not real??????

It's like saying pencils aren't real. I can make the same case for that

Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from.

Next thing we'll hear is that the sun is not real.

Not really. I can show you a pencil. We could toss some at the ceiling and probably have a pencil war if we wanted.

No you can use special effects to create the image of something that may look like a pencil but you can't probe pencils exist. It's all done with computers

Nuclear Weapons, can't show you those, but I can make a killer blast sequence in After Effects, just like the Air Force did using much cruder methods.

Please do so using the same equipment you claim they used to create the sequences.

They didn't understand or take the time to notice how the explosion moves around against the static backgrounds or that the scale they were shooting in using vacuum chambers at Northrup looked not real. The blast scenes look like the opening of Mister Rogers Neighborhood in scale. They needed to use a larger scale model for believe ability. They were already making movies about going to the moon in the late 1800's and using the same effects as in the blast footage.

Please show your analysis which provides evidence that all the photos and all the videos have been faked.
Please debunk all eyewitness accounts.
Please tell us what landed on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Please tell me what is really inside nuclear reactors.
Please tell me how Naval carriers and subs which claim to have nuclear reactors, can put out enough power without nuclear reactors, to function as needed.

You think this brings down ATS, when someone thinks different then you?

Nope I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.
Silly topics bring down ATS.
Maybe I should open a thread that says Do pencils exist?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
jfj Why do you seem to have a vested interest in the supposed existence of nuclear bombs?

I can tell you that I have a vested interest in them not existing because this would be good for humanity in that it would take away the cornerstone of the world power structure which would give the rest of us a chance to live our lives without being subject to the totalitarian system of monopolized slavery in which we find ourselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
jfj Why do you seem to have a vested interest in the supposed existence of nuclear bombs?

I don't have a vested interest. As a matter of fact, I wish they didn't exist. However, spreading false information, helps noone.
They exist whether I want them to or not
or whether you believe in them or not

I can tell you that I have a vested interest in them not existing because this would be good for humanity in that it would take away the cornerstone of the world power structure which would give the rest of us a chance to live our lives without being subject to the totalitarian system of monopolized slavery in which we find ourselves.

Where did you copy and paste that from ?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I honestly can't believe that anyone doesn't think nuclear bombs are not real??????

It's like saying pencils aren't real. I can make the same case for that

Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from.

Next thing we'll hear is that the sun is not real.

Not really. I can show you a pencil. We could toss some at the ceiling and probably have a pencil war if we wanted.

No you can use special effects to create the image of something that may look like a pencil but you can't probe pencils exist. It's all done with computers

Nuclear Weapons, can't show you those, but I can make a killer blast sequence in After Effects, just like the Air Force did using much cruder methods.

Please do so using the same equipment you claim they used to create the sequences.

They didn't understand or take the time to notice how the explosion moves around against the static backgrounds or that the scale they were shooting in using vacuum chambers at Northrup looked not real. The blast scenes look like the opening of Mister Rogers Neighborhood in scale. They needed to use a larger scale model for believe ability. They were already making movies about going to the moon in the late 1800's and using the same effects as in the blast footage.

Please show your analysis which provides evidence that all the photos and all the videos have been faked.
Please debunk all eyewitness accounts.
Please tell us what landed on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Please tell me what is really inside nuclear reactors.
Please tell me how Naval carriers and subs which claim to have nuclear reactors, can put out enough power without nuclear reactors, to function as needed.

You think this brings down ATS, when someone thinks different then you?

I'll start backwards for you. You did say this brings down ats...see your quote at the beginning.

I wont tell naval carriers and subs that HAVE Nuclear reactors in them where they get there power from, they know. I never said nuclear power wasn't real, you are saying I said that. If you review the thread you will see what I said and then you might respond properly. Luke, don't let your emotions rule you, use the force.

Show me one witness from Hiroshima. See what you do is, in the height of WW2 you round up all of the Japanese Americans and put them into a camp just outside of Los Angeles, that mysteriously looks like Hiroshima. You model the camp at the base of mountains up against salt flats so that the ground looks desolated. In the mean time you have a military quarantine set up around these city's that are already your allies, just like setting up a media blitz which is also happening back in the states. It's all smoke and mirrors. Can I prove it? Nope....
Do I need to? Nope...it's my opinion.

I'll work on the evidence although I must credit the op for his movie. You really should see it, he did a fine job.

I will be honest, I don't have the equipment that the military has i.e. big wind tunnels, vacuum chambers, and the like. I would have to do much smaller scale, but heck give me some time. I'll blow your socks off.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Please explain to me why there was only one photographer allowed in to Hiroshima to take pictures?

The pictures are clearly models as far as the vast landscapes go. The live action is double exposed layered photographs.

I say one photographer was allowed because they never blew up those cities. They quarantined the cities in a military lock down until the surrender. How are the radiation levels low enough for the citys to be thriving. Half life is Half life. It doesn't dissipate just to make the Japanese happy.

It's all a power play over your mind. You are the true dangerous power that they can't let out of their control. See what is in front of you and the rest will become clear. You are the Nuclear Force, it's called your mind. You are Atom, don't bomb.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

you think this brings down ATS, when someone thinks different then you?

I'll start backwards for you. You did say this brings down ats...see your quote at the beginning.
There's a huge difference between me saying that posting false information brings down ATS
and
Someone thinking different brings down ATS.
They are completely different things and the fact that you are trying to make them the same thing is quite absurd.

I wont tell naval carriers and subs that HAVE Nuclear reactors in them where they get there power from, they know. I never said nuclear power wasn't real, you are saying I said that. If you review the thread you will see what I said and then you might respond properly. Luke, don't let your emotions rule you, use the force.

So nuclear power is real but nuclear bombs are not. Got it. Same except different.....whatever.

Show me one witness from Hiroshima.

If I show you testimony from ground zero eye witnesses at Hiroshima, you must agree you are wrong. Are you willing to do that?

Can you debunk all the witnesses, photos, videos?
If so, please do so now.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Please explain to me why there was only one photographer allowed in to Hiroshima to take pictures?

The pictures are clearly models as far as the vast landscapes go. The live action is double exposed layered photographs.

I say one photographer was allowed because they never blew up those cities. They quarantined the cities in a military lock down until the surrender. How are the radiation levels low enough for the citys to be thriving. Half life is Half life. It doesn't dissipate just to make the Japanese happy.

It's all a power play over your mind. You are the true dangerous power that they can't let out of their control. See what is in front of you and the rest will become clear. You are the Nuclear Force, it's called your mind. You are Atom, don't bomb.

Peace

I will be more then happy to answer all these questions HOWEVER, if I do, I don't want excuses from you. You must agree to tell everyone you are wrong.

Are you willing to do that? Put your money where your mouth is?

I want to be clear, I'm not going to waste my time posting quite a lot of information unless you're willing to admit you're wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

wow falsified footage and by extension falsified Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

this person should be banned- such unbelievable ignorance. I hope you don't need to prove the existance of a nuclear arm or bomb....
and ionization is not atom splitting
atom splitting is Fission and the fatman bomb i bleive was a fusion atom bomb...
this is crazy close this thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You said: "It's all a power play over your mind. You are the true dangerous power that they can't let out of their control. See what is in front of you and the rest will become clear. You are the Nuclear Force, it's called your mind. You are Atom, don't bomb."

This doesn't make a lot of sense in any thread, much less one that questions the existence of nuclear explosives. It seems, Letthe, that you are either in complete denial of the real world or you are having a good time writing whatever pops into your head.
I know that you would like the world to be what you dream it should be, but it isn't. Control of minds is not the result of nuclear weapons development. People that deal with them know what they will do and accept them as something that exists without fixating on them, praying to them, or otherwise having their minds controlled by them.

If you believe that the explosions were faked, visit Bikini and look around. Check out the local flora and fauna and bring your counter and dosimeter. Stop by Japan and tell the citizens of Nagasaki and Hiroshima that nothing happened there and that it was all faked to scare the world. Tell them that the US built a scale model of the Y bridge and used actors with makeup to make the films. Note that they also convinced the Japanese to surrender with those movies.

It is now your turn to explain away the films of the explosions, the aftermath images, the reason that the Japanese surrendered, the residual radiation, the radiation burns, the genetic mutations, and the memorials made with remaining structures of the cities.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmmm...tell me something VT and LTRU...

When I wore my dosimeter at Minot...why did it detect stuff? Why does a geiger detect stuff? Where's all that coming from?

I am with the rest here...I am MORE than willing to see VT make a video in After Effect as he claims...fire away and I will happily watch

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
yeah and FYI...I've never seen Napalm or a Daisy Cutter or a MOAB cast a shadow of a vaporized person

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You give me the date and time to meet this witness and I agree. If I don't believe that nuclear weapons exist, why would I believe a government documented witness statement?

I NEVER SAID NUCLEAR WEAPONS DON'T EXIST, nor did I say nuclear power doesn't exist. I said I believe they have not been used according to the footage and that fact that no one has ever seen one detonated other then on film. I request hard evidence before I commit something to absolute. I require real evidence that I can touch, see, smell, taste, or hear so that I might have sense to judge such a tremendous claim.

Yes one person came forward and said they had seen one. Unless I missed the response, no specifics were given when asked questions, not even a reply.

My point is the same as the op's. Do people only see what they want?

I am willing to hear anything you have, I am hear to learn and to voice my opinion. All I have commented on is what I believe, you are free to believe anything you want as a matter of fact I support you, but I don't believe what you do. The evidence does not stand up in my Opinion.

Thank you, elvis has now left the building.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Happy new year. My name is Ford and this is my first time posting.
This thread has interested me enough to join ATS and not simply read but to post.
For the longest time I was convinced that an alien (read: ET) presence on earth and/or TPTB have kept and are keeping the nuclear weapons from flying. Given the enormity of the stock of nuclear weapons, by the U.S., Russia, former USSR states, France, India, etc, etc.. It always seemed of and extremely Unlikely to me that a nuclear Event had never occurred. Aside from the supposed attacks on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Which yes, having not witnessed them myself, are SUPPOSED..to my perspective.

Why hasnt a nuclear weapon, missile, ever been activated and sent by accident? A computer, randomly going off? That alone would start an escalating, devastating nuclear war - whatever nation the nuclear warhead is heading toward will have but one reasponse: retaliatory action, 'we might be doomed, but in the 6 minutes we have left, we'll launch our own nukes'.

And this has never happened? Now if we apply Occam's Razor what is more likely.. them having never gone off, accidentally or by a rogue,.. the fact that ET/other presence on the earth keeps them from flying, or that they Never in fact existed at all?

Think about it

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OurFord

HINT: Since that would mean the deaths of thousands in the best case, or billions in the worst, people TEND TO TAKE THE POSSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
yeah and FYI...I've never seen Napalm or a Daisy Cutter or a MOAB cast a shadow of a vaporized person

-Kyo

When I was in 3rd grade we did this neat thing where we laid out butcher paper and let our shadows cast onto the paper. Then, a teacher traced our shadow on to the paper.

I was in third grade and I thought the teacher captured my shadow, turns out she just traced it.

It was cool though.

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

I'm sorry - but this made me laugh.

Sure - I'll play along. The photos/videos from the Enola Gay weren't labelled as "Hiroshima" by the pilots of the aircraft at the time - but don't you find it a bit out of place that Japan surrendered shortly after the "hypothetical" bombs were dropped?

On top of that - what about the Japanese accounts from those people who lived through the explosions? Before you say some crap about "OMG!! NO ONE CAN LIVE THROUGH AN ATOMIC EXPLOSION!!!" ..... yeah - - they can. Depends on where you are and what's between you and the shockwave.

www.voanews.com...

One survivor's story.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

More info on Nukes and survivor accounts.

www.csmonitor.com...

Some site called the Christan Science Monitor -

www.amazon.com...

A book you can buy.

What's next - - "6,000,000 Jews Didn't Die During WWII?"

Come on.

I'm in the military and "Nuclear weapons are real." We are trained on what to do during the event of an explosion. I have friends who were security on silos and other sites.

Yes.

They are real.

Study your history.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
"this person should be banned-" No you should be banned for your intolerance. After all, isn't tolerance the foundation of your ideology?

Thanks to OurFord for joining in with his insights. I wouldn't bring in ETs as these tend to water down credibility, and are often employed as spin. And, yes, there is much credibility to legitimate review of apparently falsified footage.

mf_luder said: "We are trained on what to do during the event of an explosion." This is not proof of nuclear bombs. "I have friends who were security on silos and other sites. " This is not proof of nuclear bombs either. I have no doubt that there are legions of people who think they are working on building nuclear bombs, just as there are thousands of NASA workers who believe that they have worked on rockets to the moon.

LTRU the barrage of hostile assaults on a mere theory would suggest that it may be an important one, do you agree?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by violenttorrent]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My dad's buddy was one of those guys in the trenches during a test. He said he could see every bone in his hand when he tried shielding his face.

Nukes are most assuredly real, and have been tested and used.

This lecture will give you a much better understanding of what's real and what's not.

video.google.com...

The whole class is available free to anyone who has the time to watch it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

When I was in 3rd grade we did this neat thing where we laid out butcher paper and let our shadows cast onto the paper. Then, a teacher traced our shadow on to the paper.

I was in third grade and I thought the teacher captured my shadow, turns out she just traced it.

It was cool though.

Peace

Right....but that shadow wasn't a vaporized person...and it wasn't temporary

That shadow of your hand...no long there...just an outline so what you just said, while lovely, has no bearing to what I said. The shadows in reference are from the plamsa ball first created by the weapon which was intense enough to vaporize soft targets and throw those pieces of him or her onto the ground, or wall or whatever they landed on.

And VT...the lack of intense responses do indeed mean there is alot to it. It's been shown to be true and frankly I haven't seen any evidence to suggest otherwise.

-Kyo

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join