It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just a reminder...

Please focus responses on the topic of discussion and Not on one another.

Thank You.

» Weaponry » Do Nuclear Bombs Exist? » Post Reply

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

Of course I don't work at EFDA-JET. I just googled FUSION REACTOR and that came up so I typed it in to see how paranoid you were.

BINGO !

I own a construction company in the US. Specifically in Michigan.

Why are you so paranoid?

Can't handle people picking apart your video?

Why can't we talk about the evidence of your claims?
I'd love to see some evidence on your side.
If you want me to post more supporting my side, just let me know

[edit on 23-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Although the OP is obviously wrong and Nukes do exist.... I should point out they are kidna right in one aspect.

It is well known that during the cold war the Russians would put on massive displays of power in large parades, they have admitted (ill try to find a source in a while) that alot of the time the weapons they displayed were mockups made from wood, to make their arsenal seem much larger than it really was!

But yes real ones do really REALLY exist!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
Although the OP is obviously wrong and Nukes do exist.... I should point out they are kidna right in one aspect.

It is well known that during the cold war the Russians would put on massive displays of power in large parades, they have admitted (ill try to find a source in a while) that alot of the time the weapons they displayed were mockups made from wood, to make their arsenal seem much larger than it really was!

But yes real ones do really REALLY exist!

Very cool !!
I've never heard this.
If you could post a link I'd love to read more about this.
Did the US do this also ?

Thanks !

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Found these in a quick search for ya mate.

www.nautilus.org...

www.cdi.org...

findarticles.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
jffff Why do you even continue to post on this thread? You're not really even interested in the possibility that nuclear bombs might not exist.

Thanks to freakyclown for constructive, interesting input.

And to the "supermoderator" 12m8keall2c: Why do you jump in when it's me saying something nasty, then turn a blind eye to the overwhelming plethora of nasty comments coming from the party-liners?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
And to the "supermoderator" 12m8keall2c: Why do you jump in when it's me saying something nasty, then turn a blind eye to the overwhelming plethora of nasty comments coming from the party-liners?

No one was singled out, the Note was intended for All who are posting in this thread.

Address the post Not the poster and focus responses on the actual topic of discussion. It's quite simple really.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Quotes from one of the articles findarticles.com... linked to by freakyclown:

"MANY OF the huge strategic missiles displayed in Red Square parades during the Soviet era were only dummies, but they scared the West into an expensive response, a Russian magazine reported yesterday."

"prompted the United States to build an anti-missile defense system worth billions of dollars..."

"Another two mobile ballistic missiles shown in the same parade were also fakes, their test launches having been a failure..."

""A huge international uproar followed, and only those who prepared this demonstration knew they were dummies.""

"he had worked on a support system for one of the fake missiles"

"bluffed the West with the legend of powerful Russian missiles, saying the Soviet Union was making them "like sausage""

Hah! This is irrefutable evidence that at least some NUKES ARE FAKE. Your response will be that that doesn't prove that they are all fake. But if they faked some of them, and this is now proven public knowledge, then why wouldn't the whole program be faked as well?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

No no no no, all that's saying is that the hardware paraded around wasn't real. There were never nuclear warheads in those missiles to begin with.

The Russians did the same thing through out the Cold War that the Germans did in 1937, when Charles Lindbergh went to Germany to spy on the Germans for the Allies, the Germans showed him hangers upon hangers filled with what appeared to be next generation war planes, and there were hundreds.

Charles was surprised by this and reported this to the Allies, one of the reasons why the Allies didn't step up to Hitler before 1939. It turns out everything that Charlie boy saw, wasn't legitimate. It was merely older generation aircraft with tarps thrown over them, or new decals and new attachments put on to make it look like advanced upgrades, none of which had any practical use.

The Germans bought themselves 2 more uninterrupted years to build up by scaring the Allies, and the Russians scared the US into dumping billions into missile defense.

Doesn't mean that the technologies didn't exist, just meant not in the numbers that it was thought. That's the only conclusion that can be drawn upon this, they simply didn't exist in the quantity believed.

It's all about how you present yourself to the rest of the world.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Exactly - it doesn't prove that the technologies exist. Shatter them skies.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
But see right there you take a stab at us before we can even comment. Yes the USSR showed off but again, it is true...that does not indeed mean they are all fake.

trying to think of an example...

Ok here...

A boy is at school...he begins to feel very ill and is sent home for the day. When he arrives home he vomits and is running a fever

a second boy decides that he has had enough and fakes non-specific symptooms. This boy is now sent home. This boy has obviously faked his symptomology but does that automatically mean the first one faked it as well?

A simple and childish ((no pun intended)) analogy but that's the point.

A few were faked, that does not mean the rest are.

My problem is some complain that we refuse to believe they could be fake...fine...let's end that now

Yes I believe anything is possible. I believe I could have worked 6 years on empty sticks with a tiny amount of Radium in them to make me think I was working on the real thing. I am not saying this to be sarcastic at all...

but when I see maybe someone on the opposite side say that it's possible they ARE real I may bend a bit more

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Kyo I'll admit that you have been courteous in your posts, but none of the other naysayers have been. It started out with everybody claiming that this important topic belonged in "skunk works," remember?

You say that the article pertaining to fake russian nukes is not proof that nuclear bombs do not exist. It does, however, prove that fake nuclear bombs do exist.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Google is tampering with this thread's listing: I did a search for "nuclear bombs do not exist" and the fifth result is this thread. But the featured post is not the first, as would be logical and expected, it is the sixth, which reads "Does anything exist at all? If not, then nuclear bombs do not exist either. If the reality as I see it exists then nuclear bombs DO exist. ..."

This should be good news for all you Fusion Center employees.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" www.youtube.com...

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning. Atoms are split constantly - it is called ionization. Protons and neutrons, as well as electrons can all be manipulated in and from atoms without causing any explosion - it's called nuclear transmutation: en.wikipedia.org...

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them. There are only two types of objectors to this postulation: obfuscators and the ignorant.

obviously they don't exist in your mind. your supposed logic and critical thinking skills need more attention, and this thread is a waste of time and bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You need help with critical reading too?

I said some of the missiles were fake, doesn't mean nuclear warheads aren't real.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Where are you now Supermoderator?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There real and i suggest you go take a tour White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico - Trinity Atomic Test Site This will answer all your questions.

heres a link to get your started white sands

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shattered Skies
reply to post by orangetom1999

If you tie pieces of paper to an air foil and stall the foil, you can actually see the air flow being spoiled over the air foil, it's pretty cool actually!

You can literally SEE the stall! And not just the effects of it.

Shattered OUT...

On a slightly different topic line than the OP ..and specifically for Shattered Skies as per their post page 22 this thread..

Years ago I took a visitors trip out to the NASA side of Langley Air Force Base. NASA maintains a hanger out there. with some experimental aircraft as well as their normal transport/ferry aircraft. Inside this hanger was an unusual looking F 16 aircraft. It did not appear to be painted and looked like the wings were untreated composite material...at first I thought the wing was some kind of plastic or fiberglass..but came to realize it was some kind of composite of which is in extensive use today.
What was unusual was that this was some kind of modified delta wing..not the standard F 16 set up. There were no elevator tail structures as on most aircraft. It was more along the lines of a standard delta except the front of the wing edge seemed to have a curve to it rather than straight as in most delta wings I have seen.

What was also unusual was that all over the wing there seemed to be some kind of little bristles sticking out of it every say....four to six inches.
While I did not see this aircraft flying...I think this is what you are describing Shattered..in being able to observe the lift or air flow characteristics.

Nonetheless ...for those who have been around aircraft...this was a most unusual set up. This is the only F 16 I have ever seen configured like this.
Actually ..it is the only aircraft I have ever seen configured like this.

I can also tell you that in spite of her not being painted...it was a very clean and smooth design, even very graceful looking. Very pleasing to the eye.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 23-1-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
no doubt VT...it is shown that nuclear bombs have been faked for military show

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I saw this thread was still going and decided I would try to see things from the point of view that nuclear weapons do not exist. I mean after all, my wife and in-laws could be in on some great conspiracy to make the world think there are nuclear weapons. However, with a few clicks of the mouse and a little contemplation of the evidence, I have no doubt that at least 2 nuclear weapons have existed.
Here are 2 links that show photographs of the results that nuclear explosions have on a city and its population. One thing that convinces me are the outlines of people who were vaporized.
www.gensuikin.org...
fogonazos.blogspot.com...
I know someone could have rushed in and painted these, but I find it unlikely. Just pointing out the possiblity before someone else does.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join