It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by let the reader understand

LTRU,

No I am not in the military. I am at a loss as to why you would think so.

As to your emotional response... from page 20 this thread.

I didn't think you had any intentions, I think I was just tired of being attacked that day and let my emotions get to me, forgive me.

No the agnostic/atheist comment had to do with the pattern of your thinking..your rationalizing. I was not even aware of your avatar until you spoke of it. I seldom bother with avatars..I don't have one myself. I look for patterns in ones thinking...not fluff and glitter.

Oh..before we get to far off topic...No not anyone can do this type of work..even Navy peoples. It takes special training and special qualifications which must be periodically maintained or one loses their qualifications/ability to work in this field. I did time in the US Air Force..but it did not qualify me for this kind of work.

As to the wildlife comment. You only tell part of the story in order to pigeonhole someone into your position...tack...this is part of the pattern of your operation. Christians are also to separate from that which they find objectionable to their beliefs ....come out from amongst them and be ye separate. Christians are under discipline..not wildlife. But once again we get off topic. I use this knowledge to illustrate the thinking pattern and the ability of others to know and see this pattern by additional information's and thinking.

This type of work I am describing requires discipline...thinking beyond the emotions so many of us take for granted daily. People doing this must stow or compartmentalize their emotions in order to get things done...accomplished. There are lots of people out here and many of them on ATS/BTS who work in jobs which require disciplines ..thinking...not speculation, emotions or drama queen techniques. They do not change their analytical thinking or abilities because they log on to this forum or leave their jobs to come home. They don't step into a phone booth and change costumes and now state..."I am now Wildlife. I can speculate my way through life."

Shattered Skies,
Hello Olde Man..How good to see your post again. Hope all is well at your location.

On another tack to do with this topic. I will retell an event which happened to a number of us at work many years ago during lunch. We would often go into a special store room at work during lunchtime where there was an olde man, Charlie, who would maintain and issue out this specialized equipment.
So one night at lunch...we were talking about our jobs and nuclear power/weapons and just running down random/rabid lines of thought when Charlie stepped in with a most unusual tale.
Charlie told us he was assigned to a US Navy tugboat shortly after WW2. On this particular assignment his tugboat was tasked with working to the instructions of a lot of scientist/engineer types. What they were tasked to do was move a lot of ships around a specified location..prizes of war. Some of these ships were our ships ..some German, some Japanese. They moved them ..tied/anchored them off...removed them again and again to other locations much like moving furniture for Momma. This went on for a number of months.
One day they were instructed to move way back down the line ...Way Back..a great distance. Lay on the deck and dont look up until they were told to look. It was only after the initial explosion that they even realized what they had been doing and what was going on.

What was of great interest to me and the others there that day during lunch, was the additional informations that they had also moved in barges of animals..dogs goats sheep and cows...and tied them off on the decks and down in certain areas in these ships and that not all of these animals immediately died.

Charlie told us that some of these ships sank..but not all. Some turned turtle and some remained afloat. All were heavily damaged. They spent a lot of time hosing them down for contamination. He also told us that they were there for two different tests..One was an airburst..over the top of the ships at a preselected altitude and the other was an underwater burst. He also told us that these ships which survived were eventually towed off to a preselected location and scuttled unto the deep ocean.

We were some pretty young mouthy guys in those days and Charlies tale left us all with our mouths hanging open....speechless.

It was about ten years later when I watched the History Channel and there it was...recently released informations...just as Charlie had told it to us so many years before. Right down to the fact that they had tied off animals on these ships.
I saw Charlie about four months ago in a restaurant and took the opportunity to shake his hand. He has long since retired and it was good to see the Olde Timer again. I learned a lot from him over the years and recall him particularly for this very tale.

Just additional informations for the readers on this thread.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 16-1-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Very nice post. Any other stories to share? That one was great !!!

Thanks for all the quality posts by the way

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good to hear from you too Orangetom...

And great story once more, I seem to remember watching that very history channel special you spoke about, some pretty intense stuff.

Great to hear it from a first-hand perspective.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Oh, o.k, so when I asked you to clarify you were in fact speaking of someone else and not yourself. I thought you were telling us about your mugging experience where you had an automatic weapon pointed at you "center mass". At the time I was confused if you were directing your "Drama Queen" comments at me, so that is when I asked you to clarify for me what you were speaking of.

Indeed, it had nothing to do with your post at all, but rather a post I had answered earlier in the thread. That post was a response to someone else and had nothing to do with you, but as I had stated there, I had let my emotions get to me the day prior. I don't deny I have emotions and that sometimes they can get the best of me....

I apologize for calling you military. I had figured you were qualified to speak about torpedo tubes on submarines and military budgeting, by way of military experience, but you could of been a contractor as well. I am referring to the quote below.

As to being killed. I have put my life on the line many times for my moneys. Being robbed at gunpoint is to me no different than handling a nuclear fuel cell. No different than going into a torpedo tube to do some work. When you go into a torpedo tube...you'd better know how to check that the safety devices are correctly installed and the hydraulic system shut, isolated, and tagged out. If you don't ..the torpedo tube can close on you and crush you in half or to death. It is just the facts of the trade. Same with a missile tube on a submarine..they close quickly and quietly. You need to know that the safeties are installed and then commit to going inside one to work.

As for partial story telling surmounting in conversion, you will have to point out what you are talking about with examples, such as you have provided above, though you only quoted the last part and distorted my character in doing so. After following the thread, you would see that I have been the only one in regular debate with the "Con" view. I had brought up many things that no one was answering, such as Pearl Harbor, Witness Accounts, Bomb statistics, but was being in endated with "invisible noise sound" questions. Needless to say, that day I had gotten frustrated so I apologized subsequently.

I have stated my opinions. I have no "part" of the story to tell, just my comprehension of such. I have told you that the evidence is stacked against me or my view in way of Government Reports, Tests, Foreign Accounts, Film and even witness accounts. I have not name called one person in this thread with exception of letting jfj123 get under my skin and privately going back and forth with him. I regret that, and have apologized and leave nothing hidden. I have nothing to hide, nor anyone to be angry at for believing what they want, nor do I seek to tear anyone down.

I don't even believe anyone is "delusional", after all, how could they be? Nuclear Indoctrination has been practiced in schools since the late 40's. We are socially taught to pic out the one with the opposing views and compete. This is a baseline response and is fostered in sportsmanship, clubs, and religious groups from a very young age. "Army of One" "Be all you can Be" "The Few the Proud", "Let's Roll" "God bless America"...Slogans, Advertising, Emotional Ploys that work on people who don't think "Rationally", but rather on strings pulled through patriotism and pride no different then Nazi Germany.

I don't care if nukes exist or not, really! If they do the only way you will ever truly know is when you see one detonate live. Then it will be a living experience that you will be able to honestly witness to. Everyone is so willing to say they are positive, without the only proof that can actually prove it to one's self.

You can do all the math, all the sound experiments, all the handling of New and Spent rods, all the "ore" ordering, all the bomb casings and Enola Gays, meet every witness, sift the ashes of bomb sites, react with nerves of steal, recite the declaration surrendered of Japan, even be targeted "center mass", but it will never change the fact that you have not personally witnessed a detonation of such a devise.

Therefore, my insights need no clearance to be spoken, nor should they be feared by people on either side of the fence. I have complete faith truth comes to light in all manners and if I am shown to be wrong, I've learned the truth of something for myself. I encourage others to teach themselves, to learn to be people of their word that to my understanding can be trusted, being confirming eye witness. I ask the same of myself. I encourage people when they are voluntarily honest with themselves first. I tell know one how to think and applaud civil debates of either side..

Tom, you are the only one you need to prove anything too. You do this by your discipline, by proving TO YOURSELF, you are master of Tom. Tom only need worry about Tom when Tom thinks for Tom. You don't need Jerry...or you're just the same old show. We've been watching tom and jerry since nuclear war...."Now that's Apple Pie."

Thanks, ltru

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nukes DO exist, The simple reason is that, Radioactive Atoms (that Cancer giving Stuff in the bombs) has a MASSIVE explosion on the nuclear level. S(Size of explosion) Times N (Number of atoms in said Bomb). and then the particles from that one atom go off like a frag grenade and make more atoms explode ect..... The more atoms u have the Bigger the explosion.

Basicaly, Split a Radioactive Atom in a room full of other atoms and u get a Huge Kaboom, and lots of heat energy.

-Shadow

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Shadow_Fur]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I don't care if nukes exist or not, really! If they do the only way you will ever truly know is when you see one detonate live. Then it will be a living experience that you will be able to honestly witness to. Everyone is so willing to say they are positive, without the only proof that can actually prove it to one's self.

You can do all the math, all the sound experiments, all the handling of New and Spent rods, all the "ore" ordering, all the bomb casings and Enola Gays, meet every witness, sift the ashes of bomb sites, react with nerves of steal, recite the declaration surrendered of Japan, even be targeted "center mass", but it will never change the fact that you have not personally witnessed a detonation of such a devise.

I hope you're never on a jury

No matter the evidence if you didn't actually see the crime, the person must be innocent.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I hope you're never on a jury
No matter the evidence if you didn't actually see the crime, the person must be innocent.

LOL LOL LOL ..jfj123...well spoken..Bravo.

Spoken with an economy of words of which I would be hard pressed to match. Nice shooting Olde Man!! Right in the X ring!!

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Right but I have worked on them myself...seen the geiger counter...myself

the point is your argument always comes back to seeing them in action...well I am sorry to say this again

But I never saw the holocaust in action...didn't happen

Obviously I don't believe this...but still

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If they do the only way you will ever truly know is when you see one detonate live. Then it will be a living experience that you will be able to honestly witness to. Everyone is so willing to say they are positive, without the only proof that can actually prove it to one's self.

So you only believe in things you've witnessed personally?

So dinosaurs are a hoax...and other galaxies...and the Roman Empire, Siberia, electrons and Angelina Jolie...

But hey, just because you see an explosion yourself, how do you know it's REALLY nuclear? Maybe they just cheat and use antimatter. Or maybe you've been hypnotised and it's all CGI...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Any of you folks ever see internal combustion taking place? Ive seen gasoline burn ..but have never seen internal combustion take place.

I could say the same about diesel fuel...seen it burn but not explode in internal compression.

Any of you folks ever seen this ..it might not exist?

Ive seen airplanes fly ..but have never seen an actual pressure reading on the lift side of a wing foil.

I have however, seen the pressure drop by a gauge across a venturi in a shipboard system so I know a pressure drop takes place.

Supposedly this is the theory behind how a wing foil works..though I have never seen test equipment which can measure this. It must be mathematically calculated for a given foil shape. Or does it really exist??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If you tie pieces of paper to an air foil and stall the foil, you can actually see the air flow being spoiled over the air foil, it's pretty cool actually!

You can literally SEE the stall! And not just the effects of it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wembley

If they do the only way you will ever truly know is when you see one detonate live. Then it will be a living experience that you will be able to honestly witness to. Everyone is so willing to say they are positive, without the only proof that can actually prove it to one's self.

So you only believe in things you've witnessed personally?

So dinosaurs are a hoax...and other galaxies...and the Roman Empire, Siberia, electrons and Angelina Jolie...

But hey, just because you see an explosion yourself, how do you know it's REALLY nuclear? Maybe they just cheat and use antimatter. Or maybe you've been hypnotised and it's all CGI...

How Dare You !!
Never, EVER tell me that Angelina Jolie is fake. Instead just plunge a dagger through my heart, it will hurt less

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Watch the vid - then tell me what you think of the *********FOOTAGE*********

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

Already watched it.
Still proves nothing.
Still shows evidence of nothing.
The person who made this video used poor logic to come to poor conclusions.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
jfj censors posts and then claims no knowledge.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
jfj censors posts and then claims no knowledge.

Yes you are so important that I actually took time to censor you. Wait, I have absolutely no power to do anything on ATS but post so please explain how I can censor anything here?

And why would I want to censor you even if I could? The more you talk, the more silly you look

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
jfj What Fusion Center do you work at?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

EFDA-JET, why do you ask ?

What's your favorite color and why ?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If you work in Oxfordshire, then why do you list your location as USA? Yet another anomaly.

You know who I am: Jesse Waugh. Who are you? Are you scared to tell us your name?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join