It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
BlueRaja why are you named after Krishna? Because you advocate adherence to the Oppenheimer Myth?

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer's paraphrase of Bhagavad Gita quote.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The interviewer asks this man a simple question. Read the details and colorful imagery this man paints with.

WHO TALKS LIKE THIS other then that reporter who saw the jet fly into the pentagon or the woman eyewitness who could see the faces of the people in horror as the plane went by at 500+ miles per hour.

Judge for yourselves folks. Ask yourselves if this is how you would describe something when a person asks you a simple question like "how was it when you saw the ray". Would you remember things so animated and scripted out?

Mr. Mamoru Yukihiro was 36 years old when the bomb fell. He was at the agricultural office of Hiroshima prefecture, one kilometer away from the general affairs section at that time, rescued many people who were caught under the crumbled buildings. He lost two of his children because of the A-bomb.

YUKIHIRO: When the bomb struck, we were all in the big room. We've just finished the morning gathering of all the employees at around 8:05 a.m. And while we were putting the papers in order and cleaning up, we saw a yellow ray of light from the north of the city hall and we heard a big noise. The next moment, our office was totally destroyed. I was standing when the blast hit. Right away, I was thrown about 3 yards together with the desks, the chairs, and even parts of the ceiling. The next moment, it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything.

INTERVIEWER: Uh....how was it when you saw the ray?

YUKIHIRO: Immediately after I saw the strange yellow ray, the office was totally destroyed almost instantly, without any warning. It was as if a box of matches has suddenly been struck by a hammer and crushed to pieces. I didn't even hear any sound. I sat still for a while, and then, I saw the sun ray come in above me. So I managed to get up, but I couldn't find any of the 200 employees. Even though I myself had 3 wounds on my head and one on my back, I was so surprised that I walked out, I walked out onto the street with the blood running down my body. In the street, all I found were wounded people and destroyed houses. My house was located about one kilometer away from there, I thought that if I had rushed back to my home, I might have been able to rescue my own family, who were caught under the crumbled house, by myself. But I just couldn't do it, I couldn't leave those 200 people who had all worked so hard at the bank. I convinced myself somehow that if I had helped those people, God would help my family. So I went back to the office to try and rescue my colleagues. It took me about an hour to break through a 7 centimeter thick board under which some of my colleagues were trapped. I hammered at the board with a piece of stone and finally broke through. Finally I pulled out Officer Takashina and then one woman,and then after that Mr. Yamamura, another section chief. Seventy-four of the employees of the bank died including those who were on their way to the office. Some died in trains, some died in the street. It was such a terrible tragedy. For one some after the A-bomb fell, I was terrible busy. I had to settle all the business of the bank since I was the only one with the authority to draw up the papers, on which all the renewed credit agreements were based. Just a month later, I found many red spots all over my body. My friend said, my friends told me that there must be something wrong with me. I checked these red spots with my fingers. I thought they might be mosquito bites, but they weren't. So, I went to see the doctor at the social welfare hospital in Ujina. This doctor was the director of the internal medicine department and he used to be our company doctor. He told me I should take a white corpuscle examination because I was not in good shape. He found out that my white corpuscle account was only 1200, compared to account of 6000 for a healthy man. Then, I went to Yoshida Hospital and I recovered. But my wife got uterine cancer in 1949. It was detected early and so she underwent an operation. My daughter who was bombed when she was four years old lived in Hiroshima with us for a long time after the A-bomb fell. She went to a local elementary school attached to the university. When she was in the fourth grade, she began to lose weight. By the second term of her sixth grade year, she became very skinny.. She had to stay in bed and she couldn't go to school. I was afraid that my daughter had some illness caused by the A-bomb radiation. But the local doctor said that she just caught a cold, then I went to another doctor at Mizuno Clinic, west of the Kokusai Hotel. This doctor said that she was suffering from a serious case of anemia, not just a cold, and that she needed to be hospitalized. So she was hospitalized. When she was given a blood transfusion, she felt relief immediately. Her pillow was covered with three or four towels each night and these towels became bloody each morning because she was bleeding from her gums during the night. But she washed the towels by herself each morning to hide them from me. I think she was embarrassed. Since she was suffering from an illness caused by the atomic bomb radiation, the media including the television, the newspapers, NHK, Chugoku Broadcasting and many others came to interview her. At first she refused to meet the press because she didn't want other people to see her miserable condition. I told her that she was the first A- bomb survivor who suffered from an internal disease caused by the A-bomb radiation. Many other survivors had already died, hiding themselves from the public. I also said that she was the only person who could show the disease and help the other victims in the future. She understood what I'm at and she decided to talk and to let them take pictures. Finally, at the beginning of February of 1954, she died. If one country drops a nuclear bomb, the other ones would do the same for sure. This is the fact. It will eventually destroy the entire world. I hope that the nations of the world stop nuclear war now and forever.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Any comment about the people of the Marshall Islands as I posted in my previous link? The U.S. used the area for research after the blast to determine the effects of the nuclear bomb on people and the environment. Hundreds of studies were done on the effects. People had to leave the islands for years. Extensive cleanup operations were performed. Was that to fool people?

And now two Volcanos happened to simultaneously erupt in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Japanese surrended because they mistook volcanos for bombs? That's one of the most absurd claims I've heard.

What about nuclear power stations? Are they just fiction? If you admit the technology exists, why would they not use it for creating nuclear weapons? And all of the ICBMs, what is their purpose? And what about the NPT treaty? What was the purpose of that? Do you claim both sides play along that they have nukes just to confuse everyone? And for what possilbe reason?

As a scientist, the video shows total ignorance of the subject matter. It would be like me with no medical knowledge attempting to give a lecture on neurology. If you don't comprehend the science you are trying to describe, don't bother.

Have you read any of the books or studies done on people of the Marshall Islands or in Japan after the explosions? Do you claim that the scientists from various countries made up the reports? And for what possible purpose?

Here's some links you should look at:
Book - Children of the Bomb
Field Studies on affected environments
History of Marshall Islands testing
Nuclear Testing in the Marshall Islands

Boy people are sure wasting a lot of time and effort to fool everyone by manning nuclear missile stations and submarines, doing environmental studies, doing weapons research, developing air force strategies for nuclear attack, studying medical effects, coming up with treaties, and on and on and on, all for something that doesn't exist. An utterly absurd suggestion especially for something you admit that could be built.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by ghofer]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghofer
Any comment about the people of the Marshall Islands as I posted in my previous link? The U.S. used the area for research after the blast to determine the effects of the nuclear bomb on people and the environment. Hundreds of studies were done on the effects. People had to leave the islands for years. Extensive cleanup operations were performed. Was that to fool people?

I haven't read your article yet. I will comment when I finish.

And now two Volcanos happened to simultaneously erupt in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Japanese surrended because they mistook volcanos for bombs? That's one of the most absurd claims I've heard.

Are you making the claim? I just stated I found it interesting that both locations have active volcano's and that they also put off mushroom clouds. All the rest is you.

What about nuclear power stations? Are they just fiction? If you admit the technology exists, why would they not use it for creating nuclear weapons? And all of the ICBMs, what is their purpose? And what about the NPT treaty? What was the purpose of that? Do you claim both sides play along that they have nukes just to confuse everyone? And for what possilbe reason?

Read thread for answers to the above questions.

As a scientist, the video shows total ignorance of the subject matter. It would be like me with no medical knowledge attempting to give a lecture on neurology. If you don't comprehend the science you are trying to describe, don't bother.

Irrelevant argument. No degree is needed to see with your own eyes. If you disagree, that is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

Have you read any of the books or studies done on people of the Marshall Islands or in Japan after the explosions? Do you claim that the scientists from various countries made up the reports? And for what possible purpose?

Have not read books on Marshall Islands or Japan, just testimonies which I am listing for you to read. I don't know if scientist made up the reports or not and do not claim that. In my opinion, if they did make up such reports, it was only propaganda to fluff their claims.

Boy people are sure wasting a lot of time and effort to fool everyone by manning nuclear missile stations and submarines, doing environmental studies, doing weapons research, developing air force strategies for nuclear attack, studying medical effects, coming up with treaties, and on and on and on, all for something that doesn't exist. An utterly absurd suggestion especially for something you admit that could be built.

Good opinion, Stick to it. As far as the suggestion being absurd, perhaps it is, at least you didn't put me down personally...Good Job...sincerely.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Any chance VT that you could hault the attacks on us? We aren't operatives...prove it if you truly belive it.

although...now that you mention it...how do I know you aren't an operative for a foreign government looking to get Americans to lose faith in America?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kyo America is not the only country supposed to possess nuclear weapons.

While we're on that subject, if nuclear bombs exist, why haven't they used one on Gaza?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
Kyo America is not the only country supposed to possess nuclear weapons.

While we're on that subject, if nuclear bombs exist, why haven't they used one on Gaza?

what possible good would that do? If the Israelis wanted to kill everyone in Gaza, they could do it without nukes. They're trying to occupy the region, not depopulate it. Nuking the area would stand the chance of them getting wiped off the map by any nuclear state that won't stand for it, perhaps Russia or china. And in the best case scenario, they have a section of near-worthless desert sans one city and a massive humanitarian and international political crisis on their hands, making them a pariah state, which the US would not be able to justify supporting to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Check out the following article from infowars: www.infowars.com...

LTRU Now we know who we're dealing with: as I suspected, military operatives. You guys don't have the balls to risk living outside the system.

You actually think your opinions and ideas are important enough for real agents to show up here and try and change your minds?

That's one huge god complex

There are no agents scanning through page after page of silly opinions and looking for "those people" who "know the truth" and try and discredit them. If "those people" were really that important, they would be "removed"

Let's be honest, although our conversations are at times fun, intriguing, enlightening, etc..
They are harmless. Have you EVER seen a thread here where people were plotting? I haven't.

Let's stop calling people agents, etc... when they disagree with our position. We do this to put them on the outside and put ourselves on the inside. THE INSIDE-you know the side where you know what's REALLY going on so you are special; above and beyond the rest, valued and needed.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

Why would they use a nuclear bomb on Gaza?

Are you suggesting Israel use nuclear weapons on a territory with 1.5 million people, against an enemy that cannot even successfully manage any significant conventional retaliations against them?

You know what VT?

You call us all operatives, yet you have not done ANY research in your OWN thread. You have let all that work up to ONE member who has graciously offered his/her time to YOUR theory. I don't think that member truly believes what he/she is arguing, just for the sake of arguing and raising a question, where everyone believes one thing, they are challenging it and with sufficient research.

You have shown us NILL research to which to base your theories and thus I can only take it as your own opinion.

You believe nuclear bombs don't exist, that's perfect(no matter how much you say you've never stated it, you haven't stated they existed either.) That's YOUR opinion.

This is an opinionated thread and there is only one member making a genuine argument, that person is not you.

When the OP can't hold their own in their own thread, that's when I know it's time to quit.

I'm tired of being called an operative, if I was an operative, I'd expect a paycheck, I wouldn't want to do it for free.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Why Americans would tend to believe the bomb is real having never actually seen one detonate.

So nothing exists for you unless you have personally witnessed it yourself? So any place on earth you have not personally visited simply does not exist. Very interesting...ehem... logic you have.

Have you ever personally witnessed:
TNT explode?
Any conventional warhead explode?
A grenade explode?
A land mine explode?
A IED explode?

If not, then according to you, they don't exist
That makes me feel so much better because now I don't need to feel bad about all those liars claiming they've been injured by them.

I can't believe all those false claims of injuries by IED's in Iraq. According to you they must all be lying. (sarcasm).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Welcome new operative cluckerspud.

Wow, cluckerspud is an operative? Where did you find the info on CS ? Could you post it? Or is this just another baseless opinion?

Except that it may suggest that I am a critical thinker

Hmm. Well that's interesting. Let's go ahead and see what the definition of a critical thinker is, shall we?

Critical thinking consists of mental processes of discernment, analysis and evaluation. It includes possible processes of reflecting upon a tangible or intangible item in order to form a solid judgment that reconciles scientific evidence with common sense.

let's see the important part again.

to form a solid judgment that reconciles scientific evidence with common sense.

Just curious but since your video does not do this, and none of your posts have done this, how can you call yourself a critical thinker?

You video is nothing but baseless, uneducated OPINION.
Show me any scientific analysis you've done on any part of the video where you make your wild claims? Maybe you have another video that shows that actual science? Or is your whole case wrapped up in your 7 minute long OPINION?

Just curious.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your right LTRU - these "testimonies" seem suspicious.

Wonderful. More OPINIONS.

Care to post any SCIENCE?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
This like that thing if tree falls in woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound. Of course it made sound even if no one did hear it.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by googolplex]

Actually according to letthereaderunderstand the implications are much more grand. If nobody was there to witness the tree falling, it could not have fallen at all !

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This like that thing if tree falls in woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound. Of corse it made sound even if no one did hear it.

Completely irrelevant. I have seen a tree fall and heard it. Do I need to know if it does the same thing when I am not there? Nope

[edit on 9-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

But if your logic is sound, then it must work for everyone. So, since I have never seen a tree fall, then no tree will ever be able to fall anywhere until I see it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Why Americans would tend to believe the bomb is real having never actually seen one detonate.

So nothing exists for you unless you have personally witnessed it yourself? So any place on earth you have not personally visited simply does not exist. Very interesting...ehem... logic you have.

Have you ever personally witnessed:
TNT explode?
Any conventional warhead explode?
A grenade explode?
A land mine explode?
A IED explode?

If not, then according to you, they don't exist
That makes me feel so much better because now I don't need to feel bad about all those liars claiming they've been injured by them.

I can't believe all those false claims of injuries by IED's in Iraq. According to you they must all be lying. (sarcasm).

Completely Irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your right LTRU - these "testimonies" seem suspicious.

Wonderful. More OPINIONS.

Care to post any SCIENCE?

Yes, wonderful.

No

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This like that thing if tree falls in woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound. Of course it made sound even if no one did hear it.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by googolplex]

Actually according to letthereaderunderstand the implications are much more grand. If nobody was there to witness the tree falling, it could not have fallen at all !

I believe if you use the search function, you can find articles on trees falling and not making any sound. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This like that thing if tree falls in woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound. Of corse it made sound even if no one did hear it.

Completely irrelevant. I have seen a tree fall and heard it. Do I need to know if it does the same thing when I am not there? Nope

[edit on 9-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

But if your logic is sound, then it must work for everyone. So, since I have never seen a tree fall, then no tree will ever be able to fall anywhere until I see it.

Logic isn't a sound, it is a mental process.

Again, if you do a search, you will probably find some articles about "noiseless" trees. God Speed to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Take a look at the bomb footage. Then go look at movies from the time period, pick a high budget SciFi film like War of the Worlds. I know that War of the Worlds was almost 10 years after the Hiroshima bomb. That is my point, Hollywood didn't have CG back then, the effects are cheap and fake. There is no way that they could have faked a mushroom cloud like that in 1945. Take a look at the atomic bomb footage from War of the Worlds, it doesn't compare to the real thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
Take a look at the bomb footage. Then go look at movies from the time period, pick a high budget SciFi film like War of the Worlds. I know that War of the Worlds was almost 10 years after the Hiroshima bomb. That is my point, Hollywood didn't have CG back then, the effects are cheap and fake. There is no way that they could have faked a mushroom cloud like that in 1945. Take a look at the atomic bomb footage from War of the Worlds, it doesn't compare to the real thing.

Watch the 10 Commandments. Ben Hur, Cleopatra, Oklahoma, Spartacus, Flash Gordan, The Mummy, Attack of the 50 foot woman, The Thing, The Blob, The Greatest Story Ever Told, The Wizard of Oz...many many examples for you to choose from from the big studio's.

Fantasia, would be your best bet.

Peace

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join