It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III breakdown map!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hello All,

Reading the news today it is striking me harder and harder that there is a new world war coming our way very soon. im sure most of you are aware of that though. i read news all day everyday more or less, ill admit im addicted... the nice thing about this addiction is that it allows you to build up a certain amount of "intuition" i guess you would call it.

today i read these headlines.

russia gives 10 mig 29's to lebanon last week FOR FREE!
russias has talks with and supports mahmoud abbas (the leader of palestine israel hates)
russia sends navy fleet to venezuela
russia talks of setting up missle sheild in cuba
russia sells high tech anti aircraft missles to iran

and as i read these i began to develop a picture in my head of what ww3 might look like on a "risk" map.

now like i said i have reasons for each country i have labled. ive done tons of research. if you feel im wrong about any make your own map and post it! this map isnt set in concrete but is ment to give ATS members a little intelligence on the upcoming conflict.

any country you think ive misplaced let me know and we can revise it.
also note i am not "for" any side. frankly i dont think we need another world war. the first two were just plenty for my liking. i wish to avoid it. but as many of you already know, the "powers that be" seem to be persuing this come hell or highwater. our persistance in provoking russia in georgia and the natoization of many of russias neighbors is evidence of this...not to mention the missle sheild we are building in their backyard.

now for the breakdown:
"NATO/WEST" COUNTRIES (DARK BLUE):

USA
UK
CANADA
MEXICO
AUSTRALIA
SOUTH KOREA
GERMANY
COLOMBIA
ITALY
BElGIUM
NETHERLANDS
AUSTRIA
HUNGARY
CHEZCH REPUBLIC
SLOVOKIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
ESTONIA
LATVIA
LITHUINIA
ISRAEL
INDIA

the next catagory is more delicate. these are countries that lean western but cannot fully engage for one reason or another. might be a longstanding tendancy to avoid being pulled into world wars like ireland or countries that have people who hate the west but a government that is controled by the west like egypt or saudi arabia.

WESTERN NON COMBATANTS (LIGHT PURPLE):
IRELAND
FINLAND
NORWAY
SWEDEN
PORTUGAL
GREECE
JAPAN
EGYPT
SAUDI ARABIA
JORDAN
JAPAN

next up is the russian or eastern blocs:
RUSSIA/EASTERN POWERS (DARK RED)
RUSSIA
CHINA
PAKISTAN
VENEZULA
BOLIVIA
CUBA
IRAN
SYRIA
ZIMBABWE
ARMENIA
NORTH KOREA

Next is counties that i feel will lean towards the eastern bloc.
EASTERN LEANING (ORANGE):
PERU
BRAZIL
URAGUAY
PARAGUAY
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
SUDAN
LIBYA
MONGOLIA
KAZAHKISTAN
SOMALIA
UZBEKISTAN
TURKMENISTAN

Now what i call the wild cards. these countries are in a severly unstable condition. iraq for example we occupy but if fullscale war were to break out the government could quickly be overthrown by pro eastern powers.
georgia is another one techinically it is a western power but in the first 5 seconds of the war russia woill have crushed it.

WILD CARDS (LIGHT BLUE)
GEORGIA
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
UKRAINE
AZERBEJAN
UKRAINE

and lastly the countries that will be neutral like switzerland, or i have no earthly idea about like burkino faso i have left white.

SO what do you think of this analysis? theres alot of countries out there and i assure you i dont know everything about everyone. if you are from one of them and think im wrong about yours tell me whats up. lets figure it out. thanks for reading!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great Break Down..

Pretty much right on the Nose.

Star and Flagged! I can't disagree with this map!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im sorry but I disagree, there will never be another world war.
Since the invention of the A bomb there will not be another world war.
There will be many wars and conflicts.Possibly even nuclear weapons used.
But not a global world war.Because there would be nothing left, everything would be dead.
And if both sides know that they would see it as pointless.The idea of war, is to try and win.Knowing either cant win makes it futile.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks!

i just really feel i had to put all these thoughts down somewhere were it could be seen. thanks for looking!

ALSO NOTE FOR EVERYONE: It appears i have been foiled by technology yet again. if the map is too small for you click on the picture to see it bigger. or you can can enter this address in your browser to enter it in abother window.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks again

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I wish you would cite your sources:

russia gives 10 mig 29's to lebanon last week FOR FREE! russias has talks with and supports mahmoud abbas (the leader of palestine israel hates) russia sends navy fleet to venezuela russia talks of setting up missle sheild in cuba russia sells high tech anti aircraft missles to iran

http//:www/somewebsite.org/news

But, alas. fresh doom, and I applaud you. Tis written on the wall, indeed. All we need is more hyper neo-conservatism, more bravado "we cannot wait for the final proof...the mushroom cloud" (paraphrasing, from Bush sometime or other) and

the poo hitting the fanny, as it were.

The map you posted is helpful as well. Basically, a star for you kind sir, and a flaggeroo for you too!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Post-script: The full world map see here, or just clicky aboveey...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleHeroes

well I have to disagree, the A bomb is precisly what this war is all about!
thats why we are building a missle sheild right in the ruskies back yard! so we can threaten to nuke them but they will not be able to nuke us back. mutual assured destruction weill be off the table for the russians. that is why putin is taking a do or die stance to western postering.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Is a us ally. My brother in law is going to med school there because their med school passes american requirments.

Just FYI

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
dude very well done.

definitely a s&f.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Maybe Finland shouldn't be western non-combatant? We wouldn't go on the offensive but if the SHTF the whole country (except few hippies) would take up arms

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

as a history major i know i should cite but i am very tired! i will though in the future i assure you though i have not lied. here are some sources to hold people over till tommarow!

www.timesonline.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

well I have to disagree, the A bomb is precisly what this war is all about!
thats why we are building a missle sheild right in the ruskies back yard! so we can threaten to nuke them but they will not be able to nuke us back. mutual assured destruction weill be off the table for the russians. that is why putin is taking a do or die stance to western postering.

No that isn't WHY we are building a missile shield at all.
We are building a missile shield to put more tax payers money into corporate hands.We don't need a missile shield.Clearly.
The Ruzki's no longer want to nuke us, and we don't want to nuke them.
Thousands of Russians living in America, do they want to nuke there own people?
Thousands of Americans living in Russia, do they want to nuke there own people?
There is no shield against the modern tactical ICBM.Nothing can stop them.
Anyone knows that.Its just about creating a threat to steal money.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

well if the russians know it wont work (as apperantly everyone knows)
than why are they going balls to the wall trying to counter the spread of western controled puppet governments at their doorstep. the us has systematically ovethrown the russian controled governments in all of their former soviet states.

the orange revolution, the rose revolution. these havnt been done for no purpose. i will agree with you than the US loves nothing more than to blow money on defense but i assure you if the shield didnt work the russians would not be worried about it. the shield is designed to keep russias ICBM's from getting IC haha. its like a fence they are getting close so they can slap nuclear handcuffs on the bear!

once missles are up there yes they are unstoppable. but even if the sheild dosnt work why do it? why provoke the bear? tis maddness!

madness? THIS IS RUSSIA! haha

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thank you for that. Your casual citing of news article observations is not unsound, you were paraphrasing information adequately--and that is enough. I don't know why I said anything.

I applaud you, sir, for your insight into this matter, which "affects all of us! our basic freedoms!" (to quote the immortal Walter Sobchak).

Fresh doom, I must first say I am impressed upon. In the pillowy-sense of impression. Right against it.

The other is the presentation and the zang to wit, for certain.

I think I love you.

I don't love war, but I do like those that hate it as much as I.

This war, this world, all of us, will react like it was all some snafu. some mistake, and then there are those that will be ready for it, the people who planned it (with Dick Cheney at the helm)....

I have always known. From so long ago. The untenable is just that. The experiment was kind for some, we got along, and--now--not so much.

Bless-be all those who would or would have killed for love

www.youtube.com...

I heard a man who had no lungs He took me in and made me lunch Told me how Id lost a friend He smiled at me - that was the end And I said, Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love Cut my hair off in the road I tear my coat off, drop my load Wipe my hands on the grass Cos now I know nothing will last And I said, Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love Im just a killer for your love

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

well if the russians know it wont work (as apperantly everyone knows)
than why are they going balls to the wall trying to counter the spread of western controled puppet governments at their doorstep. the us has systematically ovethrown the russian controled governments in all of their former soviet states.

the orange revolution, the rose revolution. these havnt been done for no purpose. i will agree with you than the US loves nothing more than to blow money on defense but i assure you if the shield didnt work the russians would not be worried about it. the shield is designed to keep russias ICBM's from getting IC haha. its like a fence they are getting close so they can slap nuclear handcuffs on the bear!

once missles are up there yes they are unstoppable. but even if the sheild dosnt work why do it? why provoke the bear? tis maddness!

madness? THIS IS RUSSIA! haha

Do some research.
Russia is run by Corporate thugs the same as everywhere else.
The Bear, is now The Bear Corp.
It is all just a show to get more control and more of our money.
Money that isn't ours anyway but they want it back nonetheless.
Do you know anything about tactical nukes?
Any electronic equipment would be knocked out by an air burst.
Electronic equipment such as missile shields.

They send 500 missiles to do 1 air burst.
Each ICBM could contain around 50 decoys and single air burst warheads.
That split up in several different places and go different directions at different speeds.
However there is no way to know exactly how these things work or are setup.
They could launch 1000 from 1 ICBM for all we know.
It is extremely classified.
You would literally need a force field like in star wars to stop ALL of them.
There is no way you could stop it.
They do not want to die.
They just want to kill some people, to get more control and money.
Global nuclear war, WWIII would mean THEY die to.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

well wether or not it works is an unkown and by the time it is known it will be too late. obviously the russians are pissed. obviously it is a wanton act of aggression on the part of the US. that my freind is how world wars start.
totally uncalled for acts of aggression spiraling out of control.

if you dont think ww3 will happen thats fine, i get it. but in my analysis i do think we are headed that way. i do not think it will necessarily be nuclear due to the princible mutually assured destruction. but nuclear is a possibility. rember in the georgia conflict russia brought in nuclear missle luanchers into ossetia. thats how serious this standoff is.

if you dont think ww3 will happen thats fine but that is what this thread is about.
now on topic do you disagree with any of the countries ive listed?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

thanks!

i too hope that the madmen in control of this world take a step back and a deep breath. sometimes i think about, is it all really worth all the death and destruction? you know for hitler or stalin to be sitting on a balcony looking at all their troops and knowing how many people they had killed to be in power. did they think it was worth it? sadly they did.

and sadly there are still people like them on this planet.
they are why world wars happen.

sometimes i wish i could buy a ticket off this planet, i think it is too crazy for me hahah.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Maybe Finland shouldn't be western non-combatant? We wouldn't go on the offensive but if the SHTF the whole country (except few hippies) would take up arms

Actually I've been wondering if we should join NATO officially since we are going to be on the western side anyhow. If there is a world war I mean.

The main reason for Finland not joining NATO is that we are so close to Saint Petersburg that Russia would go ape#. But since Estonia is already a member of NATO I don't know if this is the real reason?

Many people and especially politicians in Finland are still stuck in the Cold War era and the thinking of being a neutral country in the middle of NATO and Warsaw Pact. So opinion polls constantly show joining NATO is not very popular here.

Oh yes, since this is a conspiracy theory site I have to mention the very common conspiracy theory that Finland has always been a secret member of NATO. I have been hearing rumors of secret underground shelters holding American tanks we officially don't have... But of course this is just a conspiracy theory. Since the Cold War ended it has almost become obvious that this conspiracy theory might be real since the military has been updated into using NATO standards etc.

But in reality I think that there will not be a world war. Everybody is tied up to the global economy and nobody would gain from a world war. Then again this is how they were thinking before the First World War so I might be wrong...

On the other hand there still are a lot of nukes and that is why the Cold War remained cold. So maybe a Second Cold War is a more realistic scenario than a Third World War.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by ukuli]

[edit on 23-12-2008 by ukuli]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You can still have one hell of a war without nukes.

Remember, if a WWIII is in a plan from the NWO, then all they really have to do is bankrupt countries so they cant feed their populace...the people die just the same and the cities stay intact
None of the countries on this map can really afford a major war right now...and without nukes making a quick, massive kill...it's going to be a long ass war of attrition.

China would hold the best chance due to their current financial situation, but remember, you can't make bombs out of gold, and if no one is paying their bills, China is like the housing industry. Lots of "assets" no real money. Their economy looks great on paper, but paper is all it is.

Great speculation based off of current events to the OP. I dig it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I also stared and flaged this thread, aswell. Thanks OP for the thread.

I heard some months ago that China and Russia helped to build a missile defence system, does anybody else heard about this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join