It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone tried the brainwave program 'I-Doser', does it really work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know people have posted threads on this but its been a while.

For anyone who doesn't know what this program does, it apparently synchronizes your brainwaves to give you the feeling of a certain drug, or spiritual experience etc etc..

I have the program on my computer with a few of the free doses. I have tried them and they haven't really done anything. But they are doses that I am not interested in. The doses I am interested in cost money, and I don't want to buy something if it is just a bunch of B.S.

I know this has been a topic here, and people had to have tried it by now. Has anyone gotten any results from this?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I see that it costs only $4.25 for a dose of Peyote. I am wondering if I can only play the dose file once, or can I play it as many times as I want after purchasing it?

I just noticed that it costs twelve dollars for a user guide to the free i-doser program. I smell a scam.

[edit on 12-22-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Complete load of garbage...I leeched it somewhere, tried it and deleted it....not that I believed in it but I wanted first hand experience with it so I could tune people into this hoax on another forum.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Topics about hemp get closed because there's a chance someone will mention drug use.

This topic is bordering on free advertising for the I-doser company, which sells the idea of being under the influence, whether it works or not.

The mods should act accordingly.

PS- google is your friend

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
This topic is bordering on free advertising for the I-doser company, which sells the idea of being under the influence, whether it works or not.

PS- google is your friend

I wouldn't say that it is free advertising, since everyone above basically said it doesn't work. I would say thats more harmful to the company than not. And there is nothing illegal about this whatsoever, it's a program to stimulate your brain waves (apparently).

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I use similar programs, however I do not see any reason to pay for it! There are several freeware programs, you can search for this keyword on Google:

GNAURAL

"Brainwave Generator" is also good however is shareware, after 30 days of use it shows you a commercial regarding the purchase of the software.

sty

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
try GNaural a GPL Freeware program:

gnaural.sourceforge.net...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Stick to proper drugs is my advice.This although based on nice science cant compete with the real thing.And dont give in to 70's propaganda.Natural *drugs* are mans best friend,synthetic dont go near,although i have...but i still prefer natures work in the long run.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Binaurals work great if you have good to high quality headphones. For some audios, Sennheisers that cost $100 and up will do the trick. Yes, you have to pay if you want decent quality.

There are numerous products that work pretty well (I might post some later... and yes, some you have to pay for). I can't say anything about I-doser though, because I haven't tried it yet.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I used brainwave generator,www.bwgen.com... . and this site full of brain frequency and effects www.lunarsight.com... . Had some interesting effects, but i would suggest learning how to induce yourself into gamma beta theta patterns. If you learn how to remember the sound that the program generates you can use it to your advantage of inducing any state you want at any time you want.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Tried some different flacs with some good headphones but couldn't be bothered to listen to noise for that long. There is some happy-flac which made me smile within seconds though. Not happy thoughts just smiling.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
if you dont want to pay for them simply down load them from lime wire lol

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Heeeey man, I got these cheeseburgers man ..... let me get a binaural beat !!!

.... as good as a binaural beat may be, .... there's just no substitute for the real thing. I've never heard of anyone OD'ing on a brainwave generator.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hey man youd be surpirised there has been people that has actually have had some experiences with this i-dosage i put the divaneourium thing sound on my phone yeah and i just relaxed in my living room i looked at this buudha ornament and i swear it was laughing then started crying was #ed up lol

top topics

join