It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Above Top Secret"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just received mine from Amazon yesterday, and I am already over 1/3 of the way through the book. This is one of the most incredible and informative books I have read to date.

I would just like to thank Mr. Marrs for doing such an excellent job!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
True

An excellent book.

I finished mine 3 weeks ago! Great read.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i have just ordered my book from borders, and i was wondering. there is 2 different prints. one published in may and one in november.

what is the difference between the 2?
i opted for the november print.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Haha, I had brought mine to school the day after I got it and hadn't had a chance to read it when I decided to lend it to someone I know ^_^
He said he'll give it back by next week, sometime.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Howdy keeff,

I am not certain because this is not my end of the business, but apparently the Above Top Secret marked May must have been a UFO book by the same title though different subtitle by British author Timothy Good. This is Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Coverup, first published in 1999. You made the right choice. My book Above Top Secret: Uncovering the Mysterious of the Digital Age was first published this past November. I told my editor there might be some confusion over the title but he assured me that since Good's book was published in Britain 10 years ago and mine is tied to the AboveTopSecret website, there was no worry. I guess he was wrong. Sorry about the confusion.

Jim Marrs

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

I finally got bought a copy of this book and once I started reading it I did not stop until I finished! Thank you for writing this excellent reference book for ATS. I recommend this book to all of those who have not gone out and bought themselves a copy. I can't wait for your next book.

Thank you,

Lloyd

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
[edit on 12-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just finished reading ATS uncover the mysteries of the digital age, great read by the way.
I was facinated by the story "is the supply of oil peaking" as i am from Alberta Canada close to the Tar Sands that contain 90% of the worlds oil right now.
What was captivating was the suggestion that oil is NOT a fossil fuel and that oils may actually be produced by bacteria deep within the earth which makes more sense than the original explaination which i never really bought into.Dr Thomas Gold made some very interseting assertions about certain oils replenishing themselves which would not be posible if they were fossil in nature.

Excellent fun read!.

Parker

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Sorry Mr Marrs I think you are missinformed about Timothy Goods book of the same(similar) title.

The copy of Above Top Secret: The worldwide UFO Coverup that I have in my hands right now says that it was published it 1987.

Vas

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

Howdy,

The title of my book, Above Top Secret, was not my idea. In fact I pointed to Tim Goods book of the same title. The argument was that the subtitles were different, his was published in Britain and it was necessary to tie my book to the Above Top Secret website.

Jim

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I just received mine from Amazon yesterday, and I am already over 1/3 of the way through the book. This is one of the most incredible and informative books I have read to date.

I would just like to thank Mr. Marrs for doing such an excellent job!

I have a question for all of you.

Is this book in public libraries or will it be.

Could i request it at my local one.

The reason I ask is that I am extremely broke and can not afford to buy a book.....I know it doesn't seem like much but I can't.....TRUST ME.

Anyways I love reading....especially stuff that is alternative knowledge or not the norm....

I would love to check this out of a library and just binge read for a week and soak all this up.

I've been looking for a good book to read.

If not , can any of you recommend a good book to read that would be similar that is either free to download via pdf. or that may be in local libraries ?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Howdy,

I am certain if you fill out a request at any public library for an "Inter-library loan" you will eventually be notified that the book is available to you. It is a quick primer and can be read within the two week limit a library may have.

Jim

new topics

top topics

join