It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are in something alive part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As I said I would update and here it is

Im going to make this as simple as I can and with Proof!!! this time

Creation - A creation myth or cosmogonic myth is a supernatural mytho-religious story or explanation that describes the beginnings of humanity, earth, life, and the universe (cosmogony),[1] often as a deliberate act by one or more deities.

Maths - Mathematics is the academic discipline, and its supporting body of knowledge, that involves the study of such concepts as quantity, structure, space and change.

Now lets look at this in more detail!!

myth? creation is a "myth" ?? thats crap

Maths? to understand "creation" space? structure? change?

lets look at the meaning of the words shall we to undertand this more

"space"

Space is a boundless, three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction.[1] Physical space is often conceived in three linear dimensions, although modern physicists usually consider it, with time, to be part of the boundless four-dimensional continuum known as spacetime. In mathematics spaces with different numbers of dimensions and with different underlying structures can be examined. The concept of space is considered to be of fundamental importance to an understanding of the universe although disagreement continues between philosophers over whether it is itself an entity, a relationship between entities, or part of a conceptual framework.

Is space boundless? based on? "assumption" objects?

i love this part "Physical space" lol i didnt know there was another kind seens as we base every aspect of our life on that one thing.. dumb heh?

lets continue

In mathematics spaces with different numbers of dimensions and with different underlying structures can be examined

look at this ? dimentions??? omg lord please say its not true!! lol

one key word "spaces" notice the "s" ?? ok keep following ; )

Before Einstein's work on relativistic physics, time and space were viewed as independent dimensions. Einstein's discoveries have shown that due to relativity of motion our space and time can be mathematically combined into one object — spacetime. It turns out that distances in space or in time separately are not invariant with respect to Lorentz coordinate transformations, but distances in Minkowski space-time along space-time intervals are — which justifies the name.

Before Einstein's work on relativistic physics, time and space were viewed as independent dimensions.

??? does this make sens if we are all connected? i think not good job stine lol!!

motion our space and time can be mathematically combined into one object

wel no bleep sherlock we are kinda in something = object DUH?

lol lets hit the bio side of things and see what they say shall we?

An embryo (from Greek: ἔμβρυον, plural ἔμβρυα, lit. "that which grows," from en- "in" + bryein "to swell, be full") is a multicellular diploid eukaryote in its earliest stage of development, from the time of first cell division until birth, hatching, or germination. In humans, it is called an embryo from the moment of implantation until the end of the 8th week, whereafter it is instead called a fetus.

looks kinda mathmatical to me? +? mm iffy!! But lets skip this part lets look at the main words here!

cell division

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've read part 1 and now part 2. And i want you to know that I agree, we do live in something. Why? I don't know. Life can be tough and when you keep questioning about things that you will never find answers to, you suffer. Whatever is out there, space, time, whatever, we should just let it be. Figuring out what life is and how it is made and what are the joys and not, there is no time. You live this one life and then poof you go somewhere else. Life can be a test, a game, a dream, a movie, whatever. The point is it is what it is.

Find something that can benefit others. We humans work as a group, and we constantly learn, always. Ask any elder and he/she'll tell you. Whatever the goal is for us, it is starring in our faces but we cannot comprehend. Why? Well you can make any theory up and you'll still be wrong, or maybe once right. I rather stay wrong, i think im wrong for writing all this.

theresult, i hope i shed some light.

BTW we are water, and believe it or not, i think it is the most mystical, unknown source of power in this universe. Later.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by adkchamp]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Im gald you took the time, and you are very right we ask stupid questions.. who made us!! and crap like this??

Is it not better to say OK im here and understand it? than ask a question like what is 22 over 7...

I dont care who made me but i do care for the understanding of what it is i am in becouse then i will understand from what i came from and that trups aliens and whatever els for me.

and thank you for atleast taking the time to read what i had to say and show as FACT.

btw all my quotes are from wikki and if you want go look up the words and connect the dots in the oxford english ect..

I got here not becouse i want to find god or any nutty thing i just wanted to understand why we had odd numbers and we didnt understand things in life

And why it still is we can no calculate why we are here in mathamatics..

guess ill get a nobel prize when i release my paper lol ; )

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
About that noble prize, much good luck! Haha, seriously...

But, here is a thing about mathematics, it's good and bad like everything else in this world, there is always two sides. I think when we use mathematics to find things such as bombs and etc. i think it's ignoring the purpose of why it is made and not how it is made. You see, until we figure out how to inspire true peace in this world, we shouldn't go at things that go opposite.

Math will drive this world mad, and if we continue to use math to solve our problems, we will still find confusion. God (or something, some energy that we cannot explain or know, but it's there...we can feel it. That's the proof.) made this world and everything around it and in it.

This will be my last post of this website although i've enjoyed reading some of the outrageous theories, conspiracies, comedy and what not on this site. And now im to leave because i found a goal, a way and trusting with whatever energy is bestowed on me from the universe to make this life a possible happy one. I'm glad that you brought this subject because you may be onto something, but beware because it may be wrong (some of the things written in history that go on explaining stuff are usually wrong, why? i know deep down inside that in this body we live in, we connect, like the internet and nature, same way. And my last thing to you is: Beware what you open because it can be an illusion, it can lead to badder things. In the end, what you discover will truly open a new door in this magnificent [____]....good luck and i hope you the best and to others too whoever needs light in finding a better world...bless.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

I undertand what you say sir..

You see for me im just like you i question everything but what I wanted or what I have done is question the questions itself and use all the "so called known logical tools" to prove indeed we are in something alive..

We send rockets to the moon "maybe" lol and lil robots to mars based on the very thing i show to be alive..

is maths alive? no its not its "our" understanding of the universe but as i show maths is a mirror a reflection of what it is to be alive,,

You can not use maths if ur not live "ergo sum" ect and you are correct mahts will never give us the true understanding of the universe,,

why? becous its the relefection of loops symmerty and the like and u get no place fast.

The universe is alive it has dna just like we do.. what is its dna? the elemental table? or something?? im not sure but if life is the way it is and we are the result "not matter how we got here" then we are in something very very much alive and kicking

I prove it with maths and logic and i will debate anyone about it

and just so u know u know I am infact doing a paper on this "thats not a joke"

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I perfectly agree that we are living inside something that is alive. To give you cororally, have you noticed the similarity between our solar system and the structure of an atom. It is the same. Then is our solar system also an atom, part of something so large that we may not be able to comprehend in our life time. Does that also mean that life exists on an atomic scale? Maybe a few atoms in our body have life on it but it is too small to be observed. This question intrigues me sometimes.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

We are very very tiny!! I dont know the scale but atom / sun ect is a good starting point.. but then i see us being smaller for some reason. just a maths thing ; )

But I agree if you look at the scale law from nassim he uses fractals to sum it up but for me fractals are not "real" they are based on maths..

The thing we are dealing with is alive.. as i have shown the links are VERY much in our face.. and the BIG link is US... we are alive so is IT aka universe

fact.. and my paper will prove it more than this thread
but i have to show my fellow ats members what i have seen becouse MSM is full of twits

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
and will you share your paper with us?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

yes!!!

It will be free on here first to the open minded people

join