It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just be careful about stocking up on food as well. The militia will be going into private homes, taking all your goods, your stockpile, everything you've saved up, and taking over all farms, so those small self sustaining units will be targeted. This really amounts to finding safe places to hide supplies and crossing your fingers. People need to think like foxes not sheep from now on.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
SOoOo...I'm wondering. Does anyone remember that story about that family who was raided by the FBI? They were a family food Co-op.
Wondering if the family was raided because the Gov. wants all control of food distributaion???

Here's the Story:

Police SWAT Team Holds Entire Family at Gunpoint for Hours

Published Dec 5, 2008,
by Patrick Burwell

A police SWAT team conducted a food raid in rural Ohio, holding an entire family at gunpoint for hours without explanation. John Loeffler of IRN joined Brannon Howse of WVN to report this latest story.

Brannon Howse interviewed John Loeffler about his article on ChristianWorldviewNetwork.com on why SWAT police, armed for riot control weapons, packing automatic rifles and armored for a terrorist response stormed a family food cooperative in Ohio.

Agents from the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture with the S.W.A.T. team did not give any explanation to the family other than a warrant, did not provide them a phone call, did not charge the family with anything as they burst into their private home. But what they did do was make a big mess, taking over ten thousand dollars of merchandise with them, reported the IVN Bureau Chief.

"They were not read their rightsc Over ten thousand dollars worth of food was taken, including the familyfs personal stock of food for the coming year. All of their computers and all of their cell phones were taken, as well as phone and contact records. The food cooperative was virtually shut down. There was no rational explanation, nor justification, for this extreme violation of Constitutional rights." - John Loeffler, IRN/USA

here:
www.digitaljournal.com...=article&sc=0&events=&newsindex=

Thanks for your time.
Wonderland

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
questioningall wrote:

Thank you for this information. First the banks with our money will be gone then the control of food distribution. If there is any reason for people to go out and stock up on food, here it is - with this information.

I appreciate your comments, but just how long would they remain in control of the food distributions and how much would each family be alloted after an incedent? You know as well as I that the food banks are only supplied with food for 1 week tops. This is a 24-7-365 operation to keep our grocery shelves stocked and the grocers are only allowed a few days worth at tops. Used to be they had food storage on site but those days have changed, they claimed it was for health and safety reasons.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
questioningall wrote:

Thank you for this information. First the banks with our money will be gone then the control of food distribution. If there is any reason for people to go out and stock up on food, here it is - with this information.

I appreciate your comments, but just how long would they remain in control of the food distributions and how much would each family be alloted after an incedent? You know as well as I that the food banks are only supplied with food for 1 week tops. This is a 24-7-365 operation to keep our grocery shelves stocked and the grocers are only allowed a few days worth at tops. Used to be they had food storage on site but those days have changed, they claimed it was for health and safety reasons.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
antar, excelent thread. Perhaps I can add another viewpoint. Im up in the KC area. You did not mention an exact time, but here is what I know. I do not know all the details, what I do know is from a few different people who told me the same thing. One was from a relative of someone who worked at the training center, a trucker, a cop, and a soldier. All hearsay, I know, but they all said the same thing so I was a bit worried. There is a training area down there either in or near Springfield. Turned out, there were several people on the terrorist list who had gone to that school. They said there was a big FBI bust there - at the training center. They described the same thing you just did, but it was at the training center. It was a huge threat. They had reason to believe that there were a bunch of terrorists driving out of Springfield to every major city during a set time period.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx

xman_inblackx wrote:

Hmmm. I'm sure that when you dial someone, you accidentally call the FBI all the time. I find it hard to believe that the call was accidental. The odds of randomly calling the FBI are astronomical or should I say economical.

I agree, it would be as if you buy a walkie talkie headset for your 5 year old at Christmas and he is calling his brother across the room and gets the FBI... It was supposedly a closed circuit within the warehouse, again a needless covert black ops, it would actually make sense to be hooked up to a higher order of security in the big picture, but this was a glitch in the system that allowed first me and now all of my forum members to know just what has been implemented for the future, it is in place now.

AgentBlack wrote:

well here's the deal...
the company info thing is because there is more than one elite.
the FBI thing, don't worry about that, their not the problem that was a fluke.
the NG thing, there's your problem. what your ex walked in on was a FEMA exercise.

Well, it was understandable that security measures should be in place for all out civil unrest, but seems like the last time that happened was during the civil war times and even then there was some semblance of order within the people who kept the country flowing. Look at the depression era, the worst case scenario but people were not psychologically preconditioned prior to the collapse, this is a slow burn so to speak. Plenty of time to get the psy angle fully in place.

themamayada wrote:

Any potential breech found by a worker would be reported to a supervisor, who would have a documented escalation chain (e.g. call the manager, call every director, call the VP of ops, communications, etc.) and it would most likely be someone a little higher up who makes the call to the FBI, should something truly be wrong. There should be no reason your husband, a "worker," would ever need to make that call (i.e. no need for his headset to be programmed as such).

Remember my husband was simply a worker bee, a nobody in the warehouse. He is a simple good ole boy. The headsets were set up to be listened to at all times by the FBI, and that was what was strange. It may have a good purpose, but it is just such a violation of rights to be listened to with every breath while you are at work. What of the phone calls home on his break? Um "PRIVATE" calls you know...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Just be careful about stocking up on food as well. The militia will be going into private homes, taking all your goods, your stockpile, everything you've saved up, and taking over all farms, so those small self sustaining units will be targeted.

The first steps toward the taking over of family farms is taking place, January 2009. Checkout The Last thanksgiving:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to tell Obama to stop the takeover of small family farms, leave a comment at:

Stop NAIS! www.change.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by antar

Your theory makes sense. You put it forth in an order and way that is easy to follow.

Throw in some undercover detective work, some nudity, sex and violence(that always sells), and a hero that saves the world and you have a blockbuster Hollywood movie.

Have Steven Seagal as the hard boiled detective and Ray Liotta as the bad guy. You are played by Angelina Jolie and your husband played by Brad Pitt. Brad, Angelina and Steve would be a riot to watch. Some witty one liners to lighten things up as the body count rises throughout the movie would have the audience rolling on the floor.

Sell the script and stay financially solvent.
You can do it.

What can I say? My ex is like 5th cousin to Brad and I love Angelina, so Star for your input,

It really does have the juice to make an EXcellent movie. Anyone outhere interested, I will be a creative consultant...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
crimvelvet thank you so much for the link, you are spot on with your connection to the two threads, excellent! I highly reccomend everyone read the thread linked above by crimvelvet.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Most if not all of the interim truckers did not return after the strike ended and were never heard from again. Who were they? professionals for certain but are these the same drivers that will be part of the scenario in the future should the need arise?

This is also another simple explanation - scabs (temporary strike workers) are often shipped in from around the country as needed. The company uses non-union workers from other parts of the country or their temporary worker force during strikes. Its absolutely normal procedure in a large company.

This was insane as we later found out he had suffered extensive damage to his vertebrae and is now almost completely disabled. Yet since the injury happened while they still owned the place the law suit is on them. Man I could tell you stories about how they have lied cheated and messed with us since. I will not give in or up. Yet they act as if they are unapproachable. They seem to own everyone... One attorney that skrewed us is now sitting in a cushy political position as Prosecuting Attorney for a nearby large and prosperous city. They have drug this on and tried to starve us out. But that is not part of this thread's intent.

Companies face countless workers comp claims and they have no way of knowing who is really legitimate and who is seeking money. Again I am not sure how this is proof of a "food distribution takeover" - seems like normal company procedure for any large ccompany.

We also knew some of the supervisors on personal basis's and they also have since been let go for one reason or another and claim that their replacements are all ex Military types, more like Staff Sergeants than regular Joe's.

Ex military make extremely good workers, especially in a structured environment like this. I am not sure how this is evidence of anything.

I walked in one day to collect my husbands last check and met the head woman, she was one of the most insensitive icy people I have ever met. I would never doubt that she is not the idea person for the continuation of the Orwellian New world order in Food distribution. She was one cold fish.

Well, its again not clear at all to me that there is a "Orwellian New World Order Food Distribution" so I think its a bit premature to begin placing top officials in it.

I have a theory that when the time is right, that all the ducks are in a row now and that it would take nothing to institute the worst possible control on food and commodities.

OK - what is your evidence?

I also believe that Walmart stores and other similar locations will serve as relief stations for picking up your allotted rations. These will become holding cells for citizens on the red lists who check in innocently for survival supplies, and will be shipped off to FEMA type camps via rail and bus systems all courtesy of Elite Logistics. Complete with 5 star GPS tracking chips implanted.

Again, what is the evidence for this? Wal-Mart is a international conglomerate that is much in love with its own profits. It is not simply going to agree to be part of some nefarious NWO plot when its normal business operations make far more profits than the NWO could ever pay it.

I have more to say about Bush having been bedfellows with Mexico for the past 6 years plus, and how Elite now boasts having all systems in place for the newest connections to and from Mexico into the United States and beyond. As the current administration continues to fight for the end to American growers and instead turning all of the manufacturing and agriculture towards the South American countries, Elite stands only to profit from this first and foremost, however just who is Elite? And exactly how do they fit into the future of the world of goods and services distribution, and of course people.

Honestly I think you are demonizing this company because you don't like the fact that they are fighting your husband's workers compensation claim.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ok your down to earth nothing to see here mentality is refreshing, problem is my life and experience has been anything but usual.

I do not believe everything is a NWO conspiracy. Sometimes there really is nothing to see.

When I see random occurrences I have the uncanny ability to put 2 and 2 together and find a conspiracy. It is a talent you could say.

When you try to link together every single thing you see which is a coincidence, you will quickly create and form conspiracies that don't exist. Sometimes coincidences occur. Life is random.

Yes it is going to be important to keep a lid on what food is in the warehouses as well as the movement of goods and services in the future, especially when first we see Martial Law declared, however from my perspective the plan has been placed into its final stages and my story is proof enough for me.

People have been calling for martial law to be declared on ATS and in conspiracy theory for countless years. Preparing the national guard for any and all contingencies is just part of good planning.

What I hope to accomplish is to inform people of a possible scenario where they can either choose to be as independent as possible and there fore seek out others of like mind now, get comfortable with a less than amicable future, where going to the local grocery store may not be a reality and have a basis for self sufficiency and a plan.

Personally, I am not preparing for NWO Armageddon. Its just not likely to happen. If people want to build bunkers and stock up food, whatever makes them happy is fine with me. However, I thought the purpose of the thread was to inform on some sort of food distribution take over...

When you have done all you can and have come to grips with the world we now live in and realize the potentials which we face, then and only then can you begin to simply live and enjoy the cards laid out on the table.

We are facing a global breakdown of epic proportions, it is in the air and it is a fools errand to live in lalal land where nothing bad ever happens.

It is also foolish to live in a world where devious groups plot and conspire to kill you and to do bad to you for no obvious reason 24/7.

I am very pleased that you have people, that you have a code of brothers to stand beside you, I have not I am the strength and I am alone. I have only my female intuition and instinct to give me strength for the days and years ahead.

I am not quite sure what you are talking about - are you talking about freemasonry? Uh, its mostly a bunch of old guys and farmers, in the event that any of this were true they wouldn't work out very well as a defensive force against anything.

As I said...I'm all for however people want to live your life. However, I would strongly advise that you not let all this impact you - from your writing it seems to be impacting you in a negative way. Its not worth getting stressed over. If you want to prepare for the NWO and if you believe in it...then go ahead. But remember, if its true stressing out over it isn't going to help you. If you are not stressed then I apologize, it just comes across in your writing.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

My screen went blank and then I lost my previously written post to you. I will try again.

It is not legal for them to spy on the private lives of any citizen under any circumstance. If they were above board they would have informed all the employees that with these new headsets, everything they say and do will be registered and heard by the main branch of the FBI. They did not.

I am not going to attempt to repeat the entire lost post. But answer me this, why are you so insistant that there is nothing out of the norm here? I may not have video evidence for you but I know that one of the most significant themes during the staging of the New World Order will be to have people deny any wrong doing or see any of the nefarious changes as illegal or unwarranted. I think that some people feel like in NAZI Germany that if they just go along with the schemes that they will be absolved of being led away when the SHTF.

You cannot stop them if you join them. Sometimes you have to think about more than yourself.

Edit to say I am not some immature child, I have great responsibility and have always been led to the best information often by coincidence. This is not second hand information as my husband is a simple man and is completly honest with me. He was never suspicious or conspiratorial in his thinking.

I appreciate your veering away from what could be seen by some as scare mongering, I assure you that is not my intention here. There are undercurrents of an agenda which has been put into place which concerns me and it is my choice to tell you so.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
starred and flagged. this is an important thread. check out www.centerpoint-prop.com... in illinois and www.schneider.com... shows the border locations from Brownsville, Tx, along the mexico/us border to Otay, California where the Nexus Hwy begins having 11 border ck points. no us truck will be able to cross mexico's border so it is transferred to an approved mexico-domiciled carrier who is responsible for the physical movement of Schneider trailers while in mexico. us carrier not permitted to drive commercial vehicles w/in mexico. one of their transfer companies is accesscanada.

please note that Wal-Mart (the trojan horse to the NWO) is somewhere in there.

antar, i pray for you and your family. please visit these two links. it frankly scared the living daylights out of me.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Ok, valid points and logical.

However...why would anyone in their right minds, considering the hype over 'terrorist' threats, put all of their (or a lot of them!) eggs in one basket as it were? I'm talking from a security perspective of course.

Example:

Eastern US food is controlled from one gargantuan warehouse. ONE warehouse...Mr. Bomber and his mates infiltrate and destroy the food and warehouse, and millions (well, lots at least) of people go hungry.

If the warehouse was split into say 500 warehouses, Mr. Bomber and his mates, are gonna have a hell of a time just finding enough semtex to do the same job, let alone the (pardon the pun) now hugely complex logistical nightmare of hitting all of them, or even most of them.

See what i'm getting at here?

Basically, this isn't to guard against 'terrorism', it's to guard against the very people the food is meant for! The US citizen.

The question is: EXACTLY what scenario do they envisage where one of the richest, if not THE richest country on the face of our planet (it is still OUR planet isn't it?) is going to have mass starvation amongst it's populace?

I definately smell a rat.

spikey.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just to clarify, our experience with this event took place back in 2003, and so it is not some breaking news that I bring to the table, it is a slow simmering compilation of evidence to get a clear vision of the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I think you are correct she might have hit a vein in this upcoming new world

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentBlack

That my friend is what more people need to know and except , for it may come.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Volton

How correct your view! Our current Prez and his administration have given us countless examples why we should be scared. We only see what they have given us- Lies, Looting of Our wealth, Torture, etc.....
We have come to see the Boogie man under all beds.
Pray for Unity in all.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It is not legal for them to spy on the private lives of any citizen under any circumstance. If they were above board they would have informed all the employees that with these new headsets, everything they say and do will be registered and heard by the main branch of the FBI. They did not.

Of course, you have not provided any proof that ANY spying was going on at all, you presume it was when there are other, much more rational explanations. In fact as I've said before, were the FBI interested in spying on you there is no chance of you finding out until its all over and they are knocking on your door. The technology is far to advanced.

What is the evidence that anything was being registered or heard by the "main branch" of the FBI?

I am not going to attempt to repeat the entire lost post. But answer me this, why are you so insistant that there is nothing out of the norm here? I may not have video evidence for you but I know that one of the most significant themes during the staging of the New World Order will be to have people deny any wrong doing or see any of the nefarious changes as illegal or unwarranted. I think that some people feel like in NAZI Germany that if they just go along with the schemes that they will be absolved of being led away when the SHTF.

The better question is why are you so insistent on claiming some massive plot exists to spy on you and take over the food supply? You have no proof, and now you are trying to assert that I am part of the plot because I don't believe you when you have no proof. That is the very definition of paranoid, when you believe everyone is in the plot against you whenever they don't agree with you.

You cannot stop them if you join them. Sometimes you have to think about more than yourself.

What are you talking about? Are you referring to me? If so, I don't even believe the NWO exists, its kind of hard for me to join a fictional organization!

Edit to say I am not some immature child, I have great responsibility and have always been led to the best information often by coincidence. This is not second hand information as my husband is a simple man and is completly honest with me. He was never suspicious or conspiratorial in his thinking.

There are perfectly rational explanations for everything you have stated so far. Why is it you assume there is a conspiracy when it could be something else just as easily?

I appreciate your veering away from what could be seen by some as scare mongering, I assure you that is not my intention here. There are undercurrents of an agenda which has been put into place which concerns me and it is my choice to tell you so.

Absolutely, and it is my choice to point out that everything you have stated so far has a rational, non-NWO related explanation. Honestly after reading all this I think you just don't like the company because they are giving you a hard time on the workers compensation claim. As such you are internally demonizing them and as you think about it each and every thing you remember begins to fit itself perfectly into this devious plot.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I've starred you, I only wish I could flag you as well.
It's so nice to see some rational thought and common sense around here.
I, like you, do not believe in the NWO. People want to believe that they are part of something bigger; Everyone wants to be Neo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join